Liberals bully Condi Rice into withdrawing from Rutgers Commencement

No. The graduation ceremony is for and about the students who are graduating; it is not about the school. As well, everyone knows that if a conservative, right wing school did not want someone like Clinton speaking at their commencement, they would protest and run him off too. So, this thead is total hypocrisy. Total.

You have a good point. Do you have an example of a right wing school chasing a liberal commencement speaker away ?

How many examples of rightwing schools inviting liberal commencement speakers do you have?

A lot more than you can come up of right wing schools inviting conservative speakers, but don't let facts get through that closed sewer you call a brain.

No. The graduation ceremony is for and about the students who are graduating; it is not about the school. As well, everyone knows that if a conservative, right wing school did not want someone like Clinton speaking at their commencement, they would protest and run him off too. So, this thead is total hypocrisy. Total.

You have a good point. Do you have an example of a right wing school chasing a liberal commencement speaker away ?

There's this fine example of students at one of America's most rightwing schools trying to chase Mitt Romney away,

because he's a Mormon!

Liberty University Students Protest Choice Of Romney As Commencement Speaker

But I'm sure conservatives will defend this because Christian bigotry is okay.

What was that? A right wing school protesting a conservative? I thought you said that never happened? Are you going to admit that you are an fuckwad racist now?

For the record, they are just as wrong as the pussies at Rutgers who are afraid to listen to anyone that has a different opinion.

Wait a minute, when a bunch of kids at a Topeka High School objected to Michelle Obama speaking, you guys were tickled pink..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/350502-will-mrs-obama-just-bully-her-way-in.html

Now you are mad?

:lol:

In any case, I can see why this was a problem.

Condi Rice along with the rest of the Bush administration was responsible for the deaths of over half a million human beings.

Over a lie.

Those folks are lucky they were leading the most powerful country in the world otherwise they'd have wound up at the Hague.

Somebody else already mentioned this, and I pointed out that the level of intelligence it takes to conflate complaints about extra security and less access for families to a disagreement over politics amounts to making rdean look like fucking Einstein. ?Not sure what it says about the idiot that brings it up after that, but it must make you a whole new level of stupid.

Actually, you don't have any point. You're just an old literal minded windbag. I have been to countless graduations, in fact. They are about the students, not about the school. Certainly that is what the graduates think, feel and believe. Maybe you ought to talk to them. You would see it is about them, not about the school. If the kids thought it was all about the school, they wouldn't even attend.

Seriously?

If it is all about the graduates why is every dean of the school on the stage? Why do you need a guide just to figure out what it is they are supposed to know?

academic-regalia_hood_color_chart_62.jpg

If it were actually about the students they would allow each student to plan their own ceremony, just like we do weddings.

Why do you who supposedly has a college degree need to ask such a stupid question?

You are the delusional idiot that thinks that they all get dressed up like that for the kids.

The school didn't fire Rice. She decided on her own to cancel and stay away. The students can't be blamed because only about 50 of them showed up to demonstrate. Rice quit because she didn't want the negative attention from press coverage if the protest amounted to anything even remotely serious if she showed up. She is already the least paid SoS speaker and basicly her speaking engagements are relegated to partisan groups that get little attention outside of their own circles.
Can anyone remember even a single accomplishment Rice made?

There's this fine example of students at one of America's most rightwing schools trying to chase Mitt Romney away,

because he's a Mormon!

What was that? A right wing school protesting a conservative? I thought you said that never happened? Are you going to admit that you are an fuckwad racist now?

For the record, they are just as wrong as the pussies at Rutgers who are afraid to listen to anyone that has a different opinion.

I never said that.

Good to see you admit that conservatives students are no different than liberal students. Maybe you should argue with the rightwingers in this thread.

How many examples of rightwing schools inviting liberal commencement speakers do you have?

A lot more than you can come up of right wing schools inviting conservative speakers, but don't let facts get through that closed sewer you call a brain.

Name ten examples of rightwing schools inviting liberals to speak at commencement.

If you can't do that, name 5.

If you can't do that, name 2.

If you can't do that, name 1.

So this what the Right calls liberal 'bullying'? Since 'bullying' is the topic of this thread,

let's look at an example of rightwing bullying:

Gun shop nixes plans to sell smart gun after death threats

"The owner of a Maryland firearms shop has canceled plans to sell a smart gun following backlash from people who think the technology will infringe on their rights as gun owners.

Andy Raymond, co-owner of Engage Armament, in Rockville, said his decision came after receiving death threats for plans to sell the Armatix iP1 .22-caliber handgun, which can only function with an accompanying wristwatch.

“You’re going to get what’s coming to you,” was among the messages he received, Mr. Raymond said, as reported by Fox News.

“They told my business partner they would burn down the shop. I try to be reasonable with people but I guess I made a mistake,” he said."

Read more: Gun shop nixes plans to sell smart gun after death threats - Washington Times
Follow us: @Was htimes on Twitter

There's 'bullying', and there's bullying.

Those anti gun nuts keep threatening violence and taking away the right of people to keep and bear arms.

No, retard, those are gun rights nuts who somehow believe that selling a smart gun is anti-gun rights.

She should have just showed up with some camouflaged suited cows wearing turtle hats.

Are you conceding the answer is 'zero', or do you need more time?

You are missing the point. It's irrelevant. But, I think they would not be broad minded enough to even consider such a thing.

You said it was hypocritical, but before I can agree with you I would need an actual case.

The school didn't fire Rice. She decided on her own to cancel and stay away. The students can't be blamed because only about 50 of them showed up to demonstrate. Rice quit because she didn't want the negative attention from press coverage if the protest amounted to anything even remotely serious if she showed up. She is already the least paid SoS speaker and basicly her speaking engagements are relegated to partisan groups that get little attention outside of their own circles.
Can anyone remember even a single accomplishment Rice made?

Can you remember any of Hilary's accomplishments as SoS?

because he's a Mormon!

I never said that.

Good to see you admit that conservatives students are no different than liberal students. Maybe you should argue with the rightwingers in this thread.

What, other than your hatred of Christians, makes you think the students at that school are conservative?

Name ten examples of rightwing schools inviting liberals to speak at commencement.

If you can't do that, name 5.

If you can't do that, name 2.

If you can't do that, name 1.

Give me a list of schools you consider right wing so that you can't claim I am actually naming left wing schools.

So this what the Right calls liberal 'bullying'? Since 'bullying' is the topic of this thread,

let's look at an example of rightwing bullying:

Gun shop nixes plans to sell smart gun after death threats

"The owner of a Maryland firearms shop has canceled plans to sell a smart gun following backlash from people who think the technology will infringe on their rights as gun owners.

Andy Raymond, co-owner of Engage Armament, in Rockville, said his decision came after receiving death threats for plans to sell the Armatix iP1 .22-caliber handgun, which can only function with an accompanying wristwatch.

“You’re going to get what’s coming to you,” was among the messages he received, Mr. Raymond said, as reported by Fox News.

“They told my business partner they would burn down the shop. I try to be reasonable with people but I guess I made a mistake,” he said."

Read more: Gun shop nixes plans to sell smart gun after death threats - Washington Times
Follow us: @Was htimes on Twitter

There's 'bullying', and there's bullying.

Those anti gun nuts keep threatening violence and taking away the right of people to keep and bear arms.

No, retard, those are gun rights nuts who somehow believe that selling a smart gun is anti-gun rights.

If these guns are so smart why doesn't every cop in the country carry one?

Forum List

Back