Liberals are stupid when it comes to Trump

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Donald Trump may very well be our next president and what do the liberals talk about in an attempt to derail that possibility?

Superfluous bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be President. Touchy feely nonsense.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump's "supporters" are mean
Trump tweets smart ass comments
Trump exaggerated
Etc

The general public doesn't even hear about most of this nonsense yet it's all you idiots talk about.

We learned it from watching you!

Every word out of Obamas mouth sparks some stupid outrage by the right . And Obamas statements are nothing compared to Trumps outrageous shit .

I really do wonder how bad his lies have to get before the rabid and brainless right finally says they've had enough.

OTOH, these are the same people who think dictator Pooting is a "leader" because he crushes his own people.

You fools need to be very careful what you wish for because YOU would be the worst hurt by Drumpf and other Clown Car Candidates. Working/poor class people voting for a Republican is like a cockroach voting for Raid.

12274471_1007430542683333_2735721470523065840_n.png

• Banned
We learned it from watching you!

Every word out of Obamas mouth sparks some stupid outrage by the right . And Obamas statements are nothing compared to Trumps outrageous shit .
Trump's statements only affect the feeble minded. Obama's statements effect all of us because he backs them up with regulations or laws.
So unless you're suggesting that Trump intends to pass regulations about teasing reporters or being mean to illegals you're quite wrong.

• Banned
I really do wonder how bad his lies have to get before the rabid and brainless right finally says they've had enough.

OTOH, these are the same people who think dictator Pooting is a "leader" because he crushes his own people.

You fools need to be very careful what you wish for because YOU would be the worst hurt by Drumpf and other Clown Car Candidates. Working/poor class people voting for a Republican is like a cockroach voting for Raid.

His lies are no worse than sniper fire Hillary's. Your hypocrisy is glaring

His lies are no worse than sniper fire Hillary's. Your hypocrisy is glaring

If RW'ers treated Trump's actions the way they've treated Hillary Clinton's,

Trump would have zero supporters.

Trump is applying for the job as president ! You saying his behavior doesn't matter because he's not prez yet !?

Donald Trump may very well be our next president and what do the liberals talk about in an attempt to derail that possibility?

Superfluous bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be President. Touchy feely nonsense.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

The general public doesn't even hear about most of this nonsense yet it's all you idiots talk about.

Actually that's ALL the general public hears. He makes sure of that.
There certainly isn't any what could be called "policy" involved.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

Trump is terrifying the Republican Party. A guy who became a conservative like five minutes ago is dictating the terms of the party

He is running a reality show and conservatives are too low information to realize it

Hillary is laughing over her good luck

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

Intelligent people don't watch that garbage.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

Trump is terrifying the Republican Party. A guy who became a conservative like five minutes ago is dictating the terms of the party

He is running a reality show and conservatives are too low information to realize it

You're against a guy who terrifies Neo-Conservatives?
Trump talks Fair Trade and the Neo-Conservatives are shitting in their pants.
As for me, I don't want a "Conservative" based on the Republican Party's definition.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

I agree with your first point.
But most conservatives have no power because it is THE PEOPLE who are supporting Trump.
And the only laughing I've heard out of Hillary is about Benghazi & the FBI investigation.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

Intelligent people don't watch that garbage.

Too honest for Rumpbots I guess.

I'm a little Rumpbot
LOUD and stout
I fly off the handle
When my bullshit's called out
When I get all steamed up
I just shout
Rapists! Losers! Whore me out!​

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

You're against a guy who terrifies Neo-Conservatives?
Trump talks Fair Trade and the Neo-Conservatives are shitting in their pants.
As for me, I don't want a "Conservative" based on the Republican Party's definition.
You really think Trump is a Conservative and not blowing sunshine up your ass?

Ask him why he supported the Clinton's, was pro choice and wanted universal healthcare

Oh...I forgot...you guys are afraid to question the Donald

Forum List

Back