Liberals are stupid when it comes to Trump

Trump was on the birther team for years, even if he has shut up about it lately,

and he's NOT the stupid one here?
The team that Hillary's campaign STARTED. So who's stupid? Lol

That's a myth.

Quote the last time you heard Hillary Clinton say that Obama was not born in the US.

And link to the quote.
Reading is not your strong suit. Hillary's TEAM
Name names and show where Hillary ever selected this person to represent her

Trump is still proudly a birther

Donald Trump may very well be our next president and what do the liberals talk about in an attempt to derail that possibility?

Superfluous bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be President. Touchy feely nonsense.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump's "supporters" are mean
Trump tweets smart ass comments
Trump exaggerated
Etc

The general public doesn't even hear about most of this nonsense yet it's all you idiots talk about.
Trump is terrifying the Republican Party. A guy who became a conservative like five minutes ago is dictating the terms of the party

He is running a reality show and conservatives are too low information to realize it

Hillary is laughing over her good luck

You're against a guy who terrifies Neo-Conservatives?
Trump talks Fair Trade and the Neo-Conservatives are shitting in their pants.
As for me, I don't want a "Conservative" based on the Republican Party's definition.
You really think Trump is a Conservative and not blowing sunshine up your ass?

Ask him why he supported the Clinton's, was pro choice and wanted universal healthcare

Oh...I forgot...you guys are afraid to question the Donald

I think you missed my point; I don't want a Conservative or a Liberal.

They're stupid with anyone that is not promising to be their Democrat Master. Black Republican-check racist, women Republican-check vile sexist, Hispanics Republican-racist, so much stupid it hurts

They're stupid with anyone that is not promising to be their Democrat Master. Black Republican-check racist, women Republican-check vile sexist, Hispanics Republican-racist, so much stupid it hurts

Republucans have a birther as their number one candidate and a creationist as their number two

Can't make this shit up

Trump was on the birther team for years, even if he has shut up about it lately,

That's a myth.

Quote the last time you heard Hillary Clinton say that Obama was not born in the US.

And link to the quote.

Mark Penn

If you want more details to ignore seek them out yourself

Trump's non-pc blather is refreshing because he's outside the box, I will give him that.

Trump's non-pc blather also reveals him to be narcissistic and petulant, like obama. He tends to whine, a lot, when someone says something about him that he doesn't like. obama does the same thing.

This guy was a Dem not too long ago, pro-choice, pro-universal healthcare, pro-Clintons, etc. He's 70, he is NOT going to change his stripes. Any claim of being 'conservative' is just that --- a claim in order to get your vote.

His family was on tv the other day. His wife is very pretty but for the 2 minutes I saw/heard, she sounded like a fluffy headed dolt. Seriously.

Aside from all of that, he's too damn old. So is hillary. So is Bernie. So is anyone over 70. At least Biden had enough sense to not to run. Biden had sense? Cripes!

Trump is a bully with no sense of balance or personal decorum.

True conservatives and the limp-wristed liberals know the Republic is in peril if Trump is elected.

We learned it from watching you!

Every word out of Obamas mouth sparks some stupid outrage by the right . And Obamas statements are nothing compared to Trumps outrageous shit .

th

So you didn't say anything bad about George Bush Jr and thought he was a great President?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

That's a myth.

And link to the quote.

Mark Penn

You fuckers did it to me again

Made me look up a person who has nothing to do with what you are claiming

Will I ever learn?

That's a myth.

And link to the quote.

Mark Penn

You fuckers did it to me again

Made me look up a person who has nothing to do with what you are claiming

Will I ever learn?

You got Alinskied?
I hate that. :death:

OK Grampa

We know you don't support Trump and want to see him disappear.
What advice do you have for the non-Republicans that are too busy laughing at the GOP's misfortune to help?

I really do wonder how bad his lies have to get before the rabid and brainless right finally says they've had enough.

OTOH, these are the same people who think dictator Pooting is a "leader" because he crushes his own people.

You fools need to be very careful what you wish for because YOU would be the worst hurt by Drumpf and other Clown Car Candidates. Working/poor class people voting for a Republican is like a cockroach voting for Raid.

12274471_1007430542683333_2735721470523065840_n.png

He has a long long way to go before he reaches the Hillary level of lying, fraud, office peddling, swindling, and illegality.

Donald Trump may very well be our next president and what do the liberals talk about in an attempt to derail that possibility?

Superfluous bullshit that has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be President. Touchy feely nonsense.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

The general public doesn't even hear about most of this nonsense yet it's all you idiots talk about.
ONLY republicans like Trump. I don't understand why you people can't grasp this fact.

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

That fat blowhard Orangutan isn't gonna win his bitch party's nomination let alone the Presidency..

Clinton is gonna win the Presidency, if you don't believe me then lets bet, if she wins the WH !! YOU NEVER POST HERE AGAIN, if Trump or another sorry asshole from your garbage party wins, I NEVER POST HERE AGAIN!! you have the advantage here don't be a pussy, im giving you good odds put your money where your mouth is, Trump is shit..

I will get the mods to cut the losers account..

Take the bet or be a pussy and chicken out, my guess is you will be a bitch and wimp out , since most cuntservatives are pussies, that's you you inbreds hide behind your guns, C@NTS..

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

That fat blowhard Orangutan isn't gonna win his bitch party's nomination let alone the Presidency..

Clinton is gonna win the Presidency, if you don't believe me then lets bet, if she wins the WH !! YOU NEVER POST HERE AGAIN, if Trump or another sorry asshole from your garbage party wins, I NEVER POST HERE AGAIN!! you have the advantage here don't be a pussy, im giving you good odds put your money where your mouth is, Trump is shit..

Take the bet or be a pussy and chicken out, my guess is you will be a bitch and wimp out , since most cuntservatives are pussies, that's you you inbreds hide behind your guns, C@NTS..
I don't make pointless Internet bets dumbass. And even if I did I wouldn't honor it for your noob ass. Fuck off scrub

Trump teased a reporter
Trump hates illegals
Trump exaggerated
Etc

Rubio is the only sorry asshole who has a shot.

"Liberals are stupid when it comes to Trump"

Given your posting history – this thread included – you’re in no position to refer to anyone as ‘stupid.’

And of course your thread premise fails as a composition fallacy.

Forum List

Back