LIBERAL Trump supporter

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MontyPython, Jun 17, 2018.

1. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,069

Weirdo is a batshit crazy leftist that cannot be taken seriously or reasoned with.

I personally know many liberals that support President Trump and despise what the “mainstream left” has become, a collection of petulant children that whine and cry over the stupidest issues that no one cares about, like cross-dressing trannies in bathrooms.

2. MontyPython

MontyPython Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Thanks Hawk. That's the impression I got, and frankly got similar impressions from others in this thread too. But I realize I'm too new around here to make presumptions about posters who've been here longer than I have. Mostly I find it amusing how quickly hard-core leftists jump to deny the existence of classical liberalism, deny the stark differences between true liberalism and today's utterly intolerant authoritarian leftists, and funniest of all, their knee-jerk attempts to paint me as a "right-winger", LOL.

3. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,211
    Hello and welcome here...Purée this sound a bit complicate all that default_hehe3.gif :badgrin:
    Well, not quite sure, are you a leftie or not ? :badgrin:
    Got to be careful and look at that more close :badgrin:

Freaked-out-kitty.gif

I said Tiguidoo :backpedal:

4. MontyPython

MontyPython Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Hi Dalia, and thanks for the welcome. I'm neither a lefty nor a righty. I'm a classic liberal, which means I trust neither "side" to "always" be right or honest. Both sides tend to be fiscally irresponsible, dishonest, self-serving, etc.I'll support the Democrats when they are right, and support the Republicans when they're right. And I'll support neither when they're both wrong.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,211
    We can say that Trump to keep his election campaign promises here in France people do not stop talking against him but why ? he does what he promised not like the French politician.

6. MontyPython

MontyPython Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Well I can't pretend I "like" Trump or always agree with him. But I do agree he at least tries to keep his promises. For that he gets my respect.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,211
    Trump he's not like too much because of the bad publicity. before I listened to CNN and I liked the channel but since the campgaing of Trump I think they have done too bad publicity to Trump. I even once saw him be criticizing by the fact that he was eating JFK on the plane.
    by spitting on him people are brainwashed and do not see what he really does.

Even when he does something good it is said on the end of the lips, and here it is a horror all the evil that is said about your President, I find it not correct

8. MontyPython

MontyPython Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Well yes, it's true the "mainstream" media in America have completely lost their minds and thrown away all pretense at objectivity and honesty since Trump was elected. And CNN is the worst of the lot. But it's important to remember the similar behavior by FoxNews, Breitbart, etc, during the previous 8 years. As I said before, I trust neither side to "always" be honest or fair.

9. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,211
    We have a very expensive subscription we are supposed to have several channels from your home in the USA but I only pick up CNN unfortunately, I would like to have the channel Fox News, CNN they did everything for Hillary I am an observer and I saw that behind was all for Hillary so a few days before November 8th they let us see some Republicans, let's said it is not be fair play at all

10. MontyPython

MontyPython Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Je n'ai jamais été en France, mais j'entends Lyon est une ville charmante. J'espère visiter la France un jour.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1