Liberal that supports President Trump

You can't be a liberal and support a president who actively works against the liberal agenda.

I suppose your definition for liberal is different than his.

Progressive globalist liberals like you want the destruction of America.
He doesn’t come off as an America hating progressive low life like 90% of the USMB “liberals” do.

"Progressive globalist liberals like you want the destruction of America."

Progressive Globalists want the destruction of Western Civilisation, it's our collective duty to make sure they do not succeed.

I'd like to see a destruction of compulsive lying about Liberals.

You mean truth telling, don't you?

Uhhh yeah, I dropped out when he started praising Qudaffi’s treatment of his people .

Yea, it was so terrible he wanted a gold backed currency and was protecting the Christian minority from Islamic terrorists. Clearly the red line for globalist progressives.

Yeah he was a real prince . I guess that’s why his peeps dragged his dead body Thru the streets .

Those were the same people who dragged the body of Ambassador Stevens throught the street, you fucking dumbass.
Look st this fraud pretending to care about Stevens for pure political reasons. You have no shame.

You can't be a liberal and support a president who actively works against the liberal agenda.

He doesn’t come off as an America hating progressive low life like 90% of the USMB “liberals” do.

Progressive Globalists want the destruction of Western Civilisation, it's our collective duty to make sure they do not succeed.

Truth telling?
Aren’t you the idiot that says fact checks are fake news.
Oh yes you are.

Uhhh yeah, I dropped out when he started praising Qudaffi’s treatment of his people .

Yea, it was so terrible he wanted a gold backed currency and was protecting the Christian minority from Islamic terrorists. Clearly the red line for globalist progressives.

Yeah he was a real prince . I guess that’s why his peeps dragged his dead body Thru the streets .

Those were the same people who dragged the body of Ambassador Stevens throught the street, you fucking dumbass.
Look st this fraud pretending to care about Stevens for pure political reasons. You have no shame.

Never forget, that poster believes there should be no nation of the United States at ALL.

I couldn’t believe this liberal was able to make coherent points. Most lefties these days are just ranting lunatics devoid of any logic and reasoning.

Anyway, this guy nails it on why President Trump is a good President and why any Dem or other GOP asshole like McStain would had been horrible.

Can any of the so-called liberals here agree?

it helps if you can avoid thinking about all the things that go contrary to what this guy is saying.

He says ending TPP.

Reasons why he liked it ending.

1) Bernie Sanders supported it
2) It was written by big corporations
3) It would send lots of manufacturing jobs over seas
4) Did nothing to fix the trade deficit
5) Awful environmental regulations

The problem is that Trump has made life easier for big corporations, he has been loud on keeping jobs in the US while paying off large corporations to stay in the US, and then they leave anyway.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Manufacturing jobs have increased under Trump, but nowhere near anything that would imply any of Trump's policies have caused it.

From January to November manufacturing jobs went from 12.3 million to 12.5 million. So, an extra 200,000 manufacturing jobs in one year.

Well, in 2015 there was an increase of 60,000, 2014 203,000, in fact every year but 2016 there has been an increase of manufacturing jobs since 2010 onward.

The trade deficit hasn't changed much

United States Balance of Trade | 1950-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

And Trump has managed to make environmental regulations a thing of the past.

So, he supports a President for doing one thing that he says helps this and that and the other, and YET in every other area, it's become WORSE.

2) His Middle East policy.

He says Trump is moving away from war in the Middle East. How so? He's emboldened Saudi Arabia to be the master of the region by blockading Qatar, going after Iran, pissing of the Palestinians by saying Jerusalem is the capital, Turkey isn't on the US's side any more, he's boasted of bombing Syria, bombing an air base the Russians were actually using AND... he's trying to provoke war with North Korea.

Yeah, again, this guy takes one thing, says it's great for this reason, and doesn't see this reason is bullshit.

There is nothing wrong with making things easier for corporations, as long as it is rewarding them for keeping jobs in the US as opposed to rewarding them for shipping jobs overseas and rewarding countries like China.

Keeping jobs here is also better for the environment, since third world shitholes like China are the worst offenders.

His Middle East policy is right on. He isn’t demanding regime change in Syria. President Trump also untied the hands of the generals and since then ISIS has gotten its ass kicked royally. He isn’t afraid to state the obvious, that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital (because it is) out of fear of terrorist Palestinians who have already rejected every single peace proposal they’ve been given. His policy is one of isolation, with travel bans from terrorists hell holes and strict immigration rules.

Turkey isn’t on the US’s side, the Hussein didn’t lift a finger to help the Ataturks overthrow that radical piece of shit Erdofag. Now the radicals have taken over Turkey and it is quickly turning into a radical haven, just like every other Islamic country on the planet. Again, why is speaking the truth on these matters bad?

How has he in any way provoked war with North Korea? As if NK hasn’t always been an aggressor and thumped their chest over their military might. It’s a true totalitarian society with absolutely no freedom, he starves his own people, and uses children for slavery. Kim Boi King has blatantly threatened the US directly, all President Trump has stated is we will wipe his ass out if he tries. Again, why is it the end of the world when he states the obvious truth?

I couldn’t believe this liberal was able to make coherent points. Most lefties these days are just ranting lunatics devoid of any logic and reasoning.

Anyway, this guy nails it on why President Trump is a good President and why any Dem or other GOP asshole like McStain would had been horrible.

A red herring. One single solitary misguided young person proves NOTHING.
Fat ass has the lowest approval rating of any president in history. More than 60% of the country can’t stand this unstable lunatic’s guts.
There are more of us than there are of you.
Way more.
Never forget that.

Typical lib response. You can’t refute anything he says, so just start screaming about President Trump. I’m surprised you didn’t use the word “orange” in there somewhere.

If there are “way more” of you retards, then how did President Trump win the popular vote in 30 of 50 states?

I see you didn’t watch the video. Maybe you should try, because you might learn something.

Then again, probably not

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I stated a general, indisputable truth that isn't changed by any lame video.

Translation: “I can’t refute anything in the video, so I’m just going to ignore it and say I am right”.

I'm refuting the thread title.

Good for you. :itsok:

Your OP says "President Trump is a good President and why any Dem or other GOP asshole like McStain would had been horrible."

No one who believes that cannot possibly be a Liberal, no matter what he might call himself.

Because he pointed out that Dems and GOPer like McStain all do the same thing. For example both Hillary and McStain wanted war with Syria and Russia. President Trump doesn’t.

Translation: “I can’t refute anything in the video, so I’m just going to ignore it and say I am right”.

Your OP says "President Trump is a good President and why any Dem or other GOP asshole like McStain would had been horrible."

No one who believes that cannot possibly be a Liberal, no matter what he might call himself.

Because he pointed out that Dems and GOPer like McStain all do the same thing. For example both Hillary and McStain wanted war with Syria and Russia. President Trump doesn’t.

I guess I didn't make the words "ANY DEM" big enough. I tried lol.

Trump took 5 positions on abortion in 4 days. He took 4 positions on Obamacare in about the same time frame.

Claiming that Trump does or doesn't anything is fooish.

Truth telling?
Aren’t you the idiot that says fact checks are fake news.
Oh yes you are.

So-called "fact check" web sites are tools of fake news outlets. They all show a distinct bias towards the left. They are scams. Leave it to the left to set up a propaganda outlet and call it a "fact check."

Snopes Gets Punked With New Revelations In Wikileaks Emails About Hillary & NYT Collusion

Last edited:

His peeps DIDN'T do that, NATO mercenaries did that. Stop drinking the Kool-aid.

Oh how the left cheered when Libya was thrown into total chaos.

That was Obama’s thing, starting wars with countries that never attacked us. It was the beginning of the ISIS movement and Obama was the de facto President. He declared regime change for the Syrian government, as did ISIS coincidentally.

Wow, you must be really upset at Trump praising the Iran uprisings .

His peeps DIDN'T do that, NATO mercenaries did that. Stop drinking the Kool-aid.

That was Obama’s thing, starting wars with countries that never attacked us. It was the beginning of the ISIS movement and Obama was the de facto President. He declared regime change for the Syrian government, as did ISIS coincidentally.

The ground work for the uprisings was laid by the Deep State during the Obama administration.

I can't believe you folks actually think there is much difference between administrations when it comes to foreign policy. The Defense industry and the Deep State control things. If they didn't, Hillary probably would be in charge. But she had to pay for causing the deaths of the agents in Benghazi and those agents in Syria. The fool.

The shadow government and it's minions are the ones in charge now.

Which Path to Persia? Redux

Iranian Protests: Deep State’s Unfinished Business | New Eastern Outlook

Nope. The uprising isn’t from Sunni terrorists. I’m sure you’re upset with a democratic movement.

Nope. The uprising isn’t from Sunni terrorists. I’m sure you’re upset with a democratic movement.

So which is it with you? When do you approve of people rising up against dictators?

So which is it with you? When do you approve of people rising up against dictators?

Sunnis can’t be trusted with governing themselves. They will always drift to the fanatical. Shi’ites, may be able to pull off a moderate democracy. The Iranians are close to getting nukes, so they’ll have to be dealt with sooner or later. If moderates can take over, it would be a good thing. Otherwise we will have to drop bombs on nuclear reactors.

it helps if you can avoid thinking about all the things that go contrary to what this guy is saying.

He says ending TPP.

Reasons why he liked it ending.

1) Bernie Sanders supported it
2) It was written by big corporations
3) It would send lots of manufacturing jobs over seas
4) Did nothing to fix the trade deficit
5) Awful environmental regulations

The problem is that Trump has made life easier for big corporations, he has been loud on keeping jobs in the US while paying off large corporations to stay in the US, and then they leave anyway.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Manufacturing jobs have increased under Trump, but nowhere near anything that would imply any of Trump's policies have caused it.

From January to November manufacturing jobs went from 12.3 million to 12.5 million. So, an extra 200,000 manufacturing jobs in one year.

Well, in 2015 there was an increase of 60,000, 2014 203,000, in fact every year but 2016 there has been an increase of manufacturing jobs since 2010 onward.

The trade deficit hasn't changed much

United States Balance of Trade | 1950-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

And Trump has managed to make environmental regulations a thing of the past.

So, he supports a President for doing one thing that he says helps this and that and the other, and YET in every other area, it's become WORSE.

2) His Middle East policy.

He says Trump is moving away from war in the Middle East. How so? He's emboldened Saudi Arabia to be the master of the region by blockading Qatar, going after Iran, pissing of the Palestinians by saying Jerusalem is the capital, Turkey isn't on the US's side any more, he's boasted of bombing Syria, bombing an air base the Russians were actually using AND... he's trying to provoke war with North Korea.

Yeah, again, this guy takes one thing, says it's great for this reason, and doesn't see this reason is bullshit.

There is nothing wrong with making things easier for corporations, as long as it is rewarding them for keeping jobs in the US as opposed to rewarding them for shipping jobs overseas and rewarding countries like China.

Keeping jobs here is also better for the environment, since third world shitholes like China are the worst offenders.

His Middle East policy is right on. He isn’t demanding regime change in Syria. President Trump also untied the hands of the generals and since then ISIS has gotten its ass kicked royally. He isn’t afraid to state the obvious, that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital (because it is) out of fear of terrorist Palestinians who have already rejected every single peace proposal they’ve been given. His policy is one of isolation, with travel bans from terrorists hell holes and strict immigration rules.

Turkey isn’t on the US’s side, the Hussein didn’t lift a finger to help the Ataturks overthrow that radical piece of shit Erdofag. Now the radicals have taken over Turkey and it is quickly turning into a radical haven, just like every other Islamic country on the planet. Again, why is speaking the truth on these matters bad?

How has he in any way provoked war with North Korea? As if NK hasn’t always been an aggressor and thumped their chest over their military might. It’s a true totalitarian society with absolutely no freedom, he starves his own people, and uses children for slavery. Kim Boi King has blatantly threatened the US directly, all President Trump has stated is we will wipe his ass out if he tries. Again, why is it the end of the world when he states the obvious truth?

Well.... I happen to disagree.

I'm not saying make things overly hard for corporations, but making things easy.

Corporations should be more efficient that smaller companies because they have a lot or resources and manpower and money at their disposal.

I believe that people owning their own businesses, having a fair crack at the game, paying their taxes, is the best way forward. Larger companies stifle creativity and choice.

I think if you're going to help companies, you help the smaller companies. The govts of the US, especially city govts, like to help the big corporations which then kill off the smaller companies because they can reduce prices and make no profit for a while, or they make profit because they're not paying any local taxes for a period of time. It's just not fair.

Keeping jobs is better for the environment. Sure it is. And local companies are better for the environment that large corporations which will be shipping things from here and there. A local company will supply from other local companies where possible, large corporations will be shipping globally if it's more convenient for them.

His Middle East policy is bullshit. He untied the hands of generals on ISIS? The US has maybe 2,000 troops. I'm sorry, but 2,000 US troops aren't beating ISIS. Russia has pulled out many of its troops because it says the job has been done. Russia has more to do with this than Trump ever did.

Jerusalem has been recognized as Israel's capital, and at what consequences? We'll find out later.

The problem is the Israelis are always looking at ways to provoke the Palestinians so the Israelis can have an excuse to fight back and take more land, and push the boundaries of Israel. They're using a process of attrition in order to just keep pushing over a long period of time. You'll see.

Has Trump provoked war with North Korea? Er... almost every week. This week it was "My dick's bigger than your dick".

North Korea has always come out with silly statements of aggression and what has happened? Nothing. They've done nothing. They've been at war since the 1950s and that war is far less bloody than the wars the US hasn't declared in the last 15 years.

The US is the warmonger here. North Korea has a few acts of aggression against South Korea. The US has invaded two countries, bombed a hell of a lot more.

View attachment 169327 View attachment 169326

He's going to be subjected to an Online hate campaign now from Leftist Maniacs, probably he'll get death threats also.

You mean like the 19 trump victims he sexually assaulted that were besieged by death threats for having the audacity to publicly state they were molested?

Sorry clown... violence is your side’s gig.
Your white supremacists and neonazis.

Your resistance is futile...

Your avatar screams

I'm a Butt Hurt wacked out liberal Nut Ball

that can't believe that ole racism and sexist card

just doesn't work against Super Prez Donald J.Trump........

Thumping liberal ass and taking names.

We are loving it....

A red herring. One single solitary misguided young person proves NOTHING.
Fat ass has the lowest approval rating of any president in history. More than 60% of the country can’t stand this unstable lunatic’s guts.
There are more of us than there are of you.
Way more.
Never forget that.

You are so funny...

Do some more...

He can't be a liberal, he looks like Jesus for god's sake. Talking common sense too...

View attachment 169327 View attachment 169326

He's going to be subjected to an Online hate campaign now from Leftist Maniacs, probably he'll get death threats also.

You mean like the 19 trump victims he sexually assaulted that were besieged by death threats for having the audacity to publicly state they were molested?

Sorry clown... violence is your side’s gig.
Your white supremacists and neonazis.

You are a true loser!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back