Liberal Surrogate Propaganda Pushers Silent About Brazile's 'Bombshell'

MSM viewers have to be the most uninformed people in the world. Not only uninformed but misled as well. Homeless people know more about current events than they do.

No, Actually Fox viewers are the most uninformed people in the world. They know less about what is going on than people who watch NO news.

A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'
In 2012, a Fairleigh Dickinson University survey reported that Fox News viewers were less informed about current events than people who didn't follow the news at all. The survey had asked current events questions like "Which party has the most seats in the House of Representatives?" and also asked what source of news people followed. The Fox viewers' current events scores were in the basement. This finding was immediately trumpeted by the liberal media—by Fox, not so much—and has since become known as the Fox News effect. It conjures the image of Fox News as a black hole that sucks facts out of viewers' heads.
main-qimg-9f7ac658b6e37f34a6abcd816a4417b7-c

And what is your comment about the Brazile's accusation?

More of a statement, don't you think? I believe it will set RWNJs hair on fire as they run in circles and make up a lot of shit they want to claim it said, instead of what was actually said
So tell us what was actually said if she didn't say Hillary rigged the primaries to secure the nomination for herself.

Haven't read the book, but I'm sure not gonna take the word of a crazy RWNJ

What crazy RWNJ are talking about?
The DNC chairs comments are all over the net today...it was an interview.

No, Actually Fox viewers are the most uninformed people in the world. They know less about what is going on than people who watch NO news.

A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'
In 2012, a Fairleigh Dickinson University survey reported that Fox News viewers were less informed about current events than people who didn't follow the news at all. The survey had asked current events questions like "Which party has the most seats in the House of Representatives?" and also asked what source of news people followed. The Fox viewers' current events scores were in the basement. This finding was immediately trumpeted by the liberal media—by Fox, not so much—and has since become known as the Fox News effect. It conjures the image of Fox News as a black hole that sucks facts out of viewers' heads.
main-qimg-9f7ac658b6e37f34a6abcd816a4417b7-c

More of a statement, don't you think? I believe it will set RWNJs hair on fire as they run in circles and make up a lot of shit they want to claim it said, instead of what was actually said
So tell us what was actually said if she didn't say Hillary rigged the primaries to secure the nomination for herself.

Been busy. Haven't heard a thing. I know right wingers will try to misrepresent what ever she said. It's what you do.

Been busy. Haven't heard a thing. I know right wingers will try to misrepresent what ever she said. It's what you do.
But not too busy to go on the internet and call everybody who HAS heard about it a liar? What a copout.

But not too busy to go on the internet and call everybody who HAS heard about it a liar? What a copout.

Not everybody. Just the RWNJs that have a history of lies.

Hey, if you don't know anything why are you commenting on it in the first place, just trolling as usual?

Hey, if you don't know anything why are you commenting on it in the first place, just trolling as usual?

I am positive that when RWNJs panties get this wet, they are making shit up.

Translation: Oops.

So Donna Brazile didn't say Hillary rigged the election? You think we made that up?

So Donna Brazile didn't say Hillary rigged the election? You think we made that up?

I'm saying Hillary got more votes than Bernie. Bernie doesn't have a problem with the outcome. The DNC is a private organization, and can do anything they want. You're just trying to make something out of nothing.

I'm saying Hillary got more votes than Bernie. Bernie doesn't have a problem with the outcome. The DNC is a private organization, and can do anything they want. You're just trying to make something out of nothing.
No, you're talking out your ass and you know it. Don't try to change the subject. Man up and admit your queen is a crook.

No, you're talking out your ass and you know it. Don't try to change the subject. Man up and admit your queen is a crook.

You could be right, but she would have to be the best crook in the history of the world cause after 30 years of trying, you still haven't found a single thing that would stick. Including this.

You could be right, but she would have to be the best crook in the history of the world cause after 30 years of trying, you still haven't found a single thing that would stick. Including this.
We'll see. Hillary has managed to avoid being held accountable for a long time. Plenty of evidence, but also plenty of dead bodies (funny how they frequently meet with unfortunate accidents or decide to kill themselves for no reason). The walls are beginning to close in on her now that she has no power, and her most loyal friends are turning on her. Remember, it was Hillary who warned Donna and others "If that fucking bastard wins we'll all hang by a noose". Donna and the others are in the process of throwing Hillary under the bus to save their own asses. Stay tuned, 2018 is gonna be an interesting year for sure.

We'll see. Hillary has managed to avoid being held accountable for a long time. Plenty of evidence, but also plenty of dead bodies (funny how they frequently meet with unfortunate accidents or decide to kill themselves for no reason). The walls are beginning to close in on her now that she has no power, and her most loyal friends are turning on her. Remember, it was Hillary who warned Donna and others "If that fucking bastard wins we'll all hang by a noose". Donna and the others are in the process of throwing Hillary under the bus to save their own asses. Stay tuned, 2018 is gonna be an interesting year for sure.

Any day now........Right?

Any day now........Right?
I'll bookmark this page for future bitch slapping. ;)

NPR reported it.
Locally or nationally? Locally NPR still retains some integrity. Nationally, for at least the past twenty years, they've been indistinguishable from Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, i.e. Corporate Media, i.e. propaganda/infotainment supporting the ongoing kleptocratic control of government by billionaires (like Trump), i.e. Wall Street, despite any huge or fabulous pretense to the contrary. Much like Obama, Hillary, her husband, and the DNC (witness Perez), NPR is often much worse because, on the surface at least, it still pretends to give a crap but actually just delivers crap defending and sustaining the status quo corporate duopoly. Want something actually "left"? Try listening to Pacifica Radio broadcasts like the Bradcast and Democracy Now, or Jimmy Dore, etc. No need to strain yourself nor post presumptuous nonsense regarding old news to those of us actually paying attention.

Last edited:
The time has passed when we can passively settle for the lesser of two evils,” reads the main political resolution passed Tuesday by the AFL-CIO convention delegates. Lee Saunders, chair of the AFL-CIO’s political committee and president of AFSCME, and Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers, introduced the resolution. They lead the labor federation’s two largest unions. Convention managers yoked the resolution to another measure it also approved discussing a labor party, though not by name.

“For decades the political system has failed working people,” Weingarten said. “Acting on behalf of corporations and the rich and powerful, the political system has been taking away, one after another, the pillars that support working people’s right to good jobs and secure benefits.”

I'll take Elizabeth Warren's and Nina Turner's word for it, thank you very much. It was obviously rigged* so Bernie obviously has a problem with it. And Hillary hiring Russians to produce dirt on Trump then distracting everyone with allegations that Trump interfered with U.S. elections by hiring Russians to produce dirt against her has been the height of hypocrisy to say the least.

(*) - it was immediately obvious by the way, not just because Donna Brazile has finally admitted it.

Last edited:

I'll take Elizabeth Warren's and Nina Turner's word for it, thank you very much. It was obviously rigged* so Bernie obviously has a problem with it. And Hillary hiring Russians to produce dirt on Trump then distracting everyone with allegations that Trump interfered with U.S. elections by hiring Russians to produce dirt against her has been the height of hypocrisy to say the least.

(*) - it was immediately obvious by the way, not just because Donna Brazile has finally admitted it.

Not sure why any of that is your concern.