Liberal Surrogate Propaganda Pushers Silent About Brazile's 'Bombshell'

Hey, if you don't know anything why are you commenting on it in the first place, just trolling as usual?

I am positive that when RWNJs panties get this wet, they are making shit up.
Translation: Oops.

So Donna Brazile didn't say Hillary rigged the election? You think we made that up?

I'm saying Hillary got more votes than Bernie. Bernie doesn't have a problem with the outcome. The DNC is a private organization, and can do anything they want. You're just trying to make something out of nothing.

I'll take Elizabeth Warren's and Nina Turner's word for it, thank you very much. It was obviously rigged* so Bernie obviously has a problem with it. And Hillary hiring Russians to produce dirt on Trump then distracting everyone with allegations that Trump interfered with U.S. elections by hiring Russians to produce dirt against her has been the height of hypocrisy to say the least.

(*) - it was immediately obvious by the way, not just because Donna Brazile has finally admitted it.

Not sure why any of that is your concern.
You are so pathetic. No offense. :lol:

So Donna Brazile didn't say Hillary rigged the election? You think we made that up?

I'm saying Hillary got more votes than Bernie. Bernie doesn't have a problem with the outcome. The DNC is a private organization, and can do anything they want. You're just trying to make something out of nothing.

I'll take Elizabeth Warren's and Nina Turner's word for it, thank you very much. It was obviously rigged* so Bernie obviously has a problem with it. And Hillary hiring Russians to produce dirt on Trump then distracting everyone with allegations that Trump interfered with U.S. elections by hiring Russians to produce dirt against her has been the height of hypocrisy to say the least.

(*) - it was immediately obvious by the way, not just because Donna Brazile has finally admitted it.

You are so pathetic. No offense. :lol:

None taken, you goofy dittohead.

Hey, if you don't know anything why are you commenting on it in the first place, just trolling as usual?

Separating fact from fiction is my concern and duty as a citizen and voter. What's your excuse?