Liberal radio host shows how intolerant the left can be

Shitstain, if you yell "fire" in a movie theater....you're going to jail.

If you yell "shots fired" at the mall and cause a stampede/riot.....you are going to fucking jail.

If you call 911 over "shots fired" for fun....you are going to jail.

If you are even dumb enough to tell the responding police that another person has fired shots....you could be charged with murder if the police shoot that person.

You are the typical piece of shit liberal this scumbag caters to.

It is illegal to make statements to cause a riot.

If someone has a gun and you yell that someone has a gun that is not illegal.

If someone has a gun and you yell that someone has a gun that is not illegal. And I would be appreciative, as the entry of a gun toting lunatic into any establishment I'm in is my cue to leave.

EVerything else the guy said sure he's a dick but who gives a crap. Do you want me to hold you personally accountable for everything a rightwinger has ever said? If not, shut the fuck up.

Peple who walk around with guns in public are fucking crazy. I don't wanna be near you. Stay away you fucking lunatics.

Thanks for the info, now we know how to rid the streets from intolerant nuts like you.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Far-left radio talk-show host Mike Malloy has a plan for the next time he sees a law-abiding open-carry gun owner in public: Start screaming “Guns, guns, hit the deck!”

So you're against free speech.

Got it.

This is like yelling fire in a theater .. It is against the law .. Let him do it .. They can tell by the gun if it had been fired recently and the person who will get arrested is the stupid moron who yelled shots fired

You guys are so fucking stupid. You know why? Because Obama ordered this guy to say those things because he knew it would easily distract you. In the meantime, the death panels are going into effect. Anyone over 75 will be dead before lunch tomorrow.

Good job idiots.

If someone has a gun and you yell that someone has a gun that is not illegal. And I would be appreciative, as the entry of a gun toting lunatic into any establishment I'm in is my cue to leave.

EVerything else the guy said sure he's a dick but who gives a crap. Do you want me to hold you personally accountable for everything a rightwinger has ever said? If not, shut the fuck up.

Peple who walk around with guns in public are fucking crazy. I don't wanna be near you. Stay away you fucking lunatics.

Thanks for the info, now we know how to rid the streets from intolerant nuts like you.

Sorry but there just aren't enough nutballs to accomplish that.

Sad thing is that this behavior isn't rare among liberals. The nastiness coming from the left is common when people aren't abiding by their liberal views. This lunatic would scream at the sight of a gun carried legally, he would call 911 and falsely claim that shots were fired and he would hope that police would shoot the gun owner when they arrived. And if someone died because of this, I bet he wouldn't feel bad at all.

Far-left radio talk-show host Mike Malloy has a plan for the next time he sees a law-abiding open-carry gun owner in public: Start screaming “Guns, guns, hit the deck!” Call 911 and say “Shots fired.” What he hopes happens next is even more appalling.
Liberal Radio Host Redefines Insanity With What He Plans to Do When He Sees an Open Carry Gun Owner

Shall I post stories of conservatives who molested children, and then get my broad brush out?

Would you consider that fair?

You guys are so fucking stupid. You know why? Because Obama ordered this guy to say those things because he knew it would easily distract you. In the meantime, the death panels are going into effect. Anyone over 75 will be dead before lunch tomorrow.

Good job idiots.

MELT DOWN!!!

Sorry but there just aren't enough nutballs to accomplish that.

You just said you would leave, do you not read what you write?

Far-left radio talk-show host Mike Malloy has a plan for the next time he sees a law-abiding open-carry gun owner in public: Start screaming “Guns, guns, hit the deck!”

So you're against free speech.

Got it.

This is like yelling fire in a theater ..

No its not. Guns aren't dangerous, fire is. When people hear someone yell "guns, guns, guns" their first instinct is to feel very safe because they know there are citizens there to protect them. In fact, if there is a crowd in a panic the best way to calm them is to yell "guns guns guns!!!" and immediately a calm will come over the crowd.

Sad thing is that this behavior isn't rare among liberals. The nastiness coming from the left is common when people aren't abiding by their liberal views. This lunatic would scream at the sight of a gun carried legally, he would call 911 and falsely claim that shots were fired and he would hope that police would shoot the gun owner when they arrived. And if someone died because of this, I bet he wouldn't feel bad at all.

Far-left radio talk-show host Mike Malloy has a plan for the next time he sees a law-abiding open-carry gun owner in public: Start screaming “Guns, guns, hit the deck!” Call 911 and say “Shots fired.” What he hopes happens next is even more appalling.
Liberal Radio Host Redefines Insanity With What He Plans to Do When He Sees an Open Carry Gun Owner

Only a leftist would be dumb enough to not realize that making false calls to 911 is a crime. As for the rest, he's obviously accustomed to making a fool of himself in public, so it won't be much of a change.

I would definitely call 911. I do not know this gun-wielding person's intentions.

Shall I post stories of conservatives who molested children, and then get my broad brush out?

Would you consider that fair?

I see where liberals do the same, why don't you chime in then? Supposedly Rush Limbaugh speaks for all Conservatives.

All Republicans are racist, according to the left.

Maybe you should clean up the liberals before you try the opposition, it would mean something then, right now, you sound like a liberal nut job.

:cuckoo:

Good job idiots.

Do it...so you will no longer be here. :eusa_pray:

Only a leftist would be dumb enough to not realize that making false calls to 911 is a crime. As for the rest, he's obviously accustomed to making a fool of himself in public, so it won't be much of a change.

I would definitely call 911. I do not know this gun-wielding person's intentions.

Forum List

Back