Jindal: people are ready for a hostile takeover of D.C.

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
I'd say he's just pandering to the extremists in the GOP base, but it seems that there are nothing but extremists in their base these days. They've taken over the GOP to the extent that a mainstream politician thinks it's normal to call for armed revolution over democratic rule.

Bobby Jindal Says Rebellion Brewing Against Washington

Jindal spoke at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed. Organizers said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics."I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said, "where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."

Aren't you the posterboy for stupidity. WAKE UP ZOMBIE.. Your messiah SUCKS and over a majority of the country says so as well.. People are pissed And rightly so.. he has to be the greatest fuck up of all time and you liberal meatheads cheer his clusterfuck on..

Oh my a far left poster believing everything that a far left blog site writes.

Then again it is another distraction from what a horrible leader Obama is.

When will the far left finally be grown up and admit it?

Huffington Post isn't "far left", nor did Jindal call for armed rebellion. Just the standard talking points against the President.

• Banned
Aren't you the posterboy for stupidity. WAKE UP ZOMBIE.. Your messiah SUCKS and over a majority of the country says so as well.. People are pissed And rightly so.. he has to be the greatest fuck up of all time and you liberal meatheads cheer his clusterfuck on..

Who pulled your string? Sit down and stfu you screeching beast.

I've been gone a year and that's the best you have? You're slipping WonderSchlong.

So, a direct quote from Jindal is propaganda? Sure thing pal. If people like Jindal would learn to think before speaking, then their words wouldn't come back to bite them.

Last edited:

I've been gone a year and that's the best you have? You're slipping WonderSchlong.

Right, because your keyboard mashing almost coherent partisan rants are the stuff of intellectual wonder.

Huffington Post isn't "far left", nor did Jindal call for armed rebellion. Just the standard talking points against the President.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :rofl:

I'd say he's just pandering to the extremists in the GOP base, but it seems that there are nothing but extremists in their base these days. They've taken over the GOP to the extent that a mainstream politician thinks it's normal to call for armed revolution over democratic rule.

Bobby Jindal Says Rebellion Brewing Against Washington

Jindal spoke at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed. Organizers said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics."I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said, "where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."

And what makes him even funnier is that Gov bobby ginballs is an anchor baby

Right, because your keyboard mashing almost coherent partisan rants are the stuff of intellectual wonder.

Says the leftist hack who stuffs dildos down his throat for sport.. Go blow your pony and deal with the facts.. Albaraqi is toast and you sheepheaded fossils are as lost as he is.

You damn right we are and if you don't like it, tough shit

nearly 60% OF THE PEOPLE disapproves of Obama and this government

so just stay out of the way and on your porch

Last edited:

LOL He's funny isn't he? I hear he's an entertaining circus side show act..
Out of reps.. will hit you up later :)

We all know Jindal was talking about voting and taking political action when he talked about rebellion and a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C. but by all means try and distort into something it's not only the most silly of partisans buy into that.

Says the leftist hack who stuffs dildos down his throat for sport.. Go blow your pony and deal with the facts.. Albaraqi is toast and you sheepheaded fossils are as lost as he is.

Brilliant retort! I'd say you missed the point, but how could anyone miss the glaring point that is your head? But anyway, thanks for proving mine :fu:

Last edited:

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

We all know Jindal was talking about voting and taking political action when he talked about rebellion and a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C. but by all means try and distort into something it's not only the most silly of partisans buy into that.

You should inform Staph.

You damn right we are and if you don't like it, tough shit

nearly 60% OF THE PEOPLE disapproves of Obama and this government

so just stay out of the way and on your porch

Forum List

Back