Liberal Protestors Terrorize Trig Palin At Phoenix Rally: Shout "Go Home","You Stink"

Frnnkly I'm not too surprised by any of this, now would I have taken my daughter in front of a bunch of sign carrying , screaming people for any reason? answer "no". However, I have no clue what Sarah Palin's thinking was and is nor do I want to know because it's a personal matter for her and doesn't refelct on her politcal skills which I hold in little regard. Having said that, Code Pink aside and all the liberal rants, they do not represent Arizona as a whole and will have ZERO effect on legislation here and the outcome of elections here, so I tend to suspect it was more an opportunity to get your message across in the heat of the moment. On a side note, Code Pink is another group I have little regard for as they have no agenda other than self promotion like a carnival side show, and little respect for this nation as a whole.

She's the douche bringing her kid to an event where she explicitly provokes the "other side."
She's gotta be feeling a sense of (finally) losing credibility....and, what could (better) "repair" that, than a "sympathy"-prop.

When it comes to manipulation, the woman is an "artist".​

"Backstage in the arena, a little girl in Mary Janes pushes her brother in a baby carriage, stopping a few yards shy of a heavy, 100-foot-long black curtain. The curtain splits the arena in two, shielding the children from an audience of 4,000 people clapping their hands in time to “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” The music accompanies a video “Salute to Military Heroes” that plays above the stage where, in a few moments, the children’s mother will appear.

When the girl, Piper Palin, turns around, she sees her parents thronged by admirers, and the crowd rolling toward her and the baby, her brother Trig, born with Down syndrome in 2008. Sarah Palin and her husband, Todd, bend down and give a moment to the children; a woman, perhaps a nanny, whisks the boy away; and Todd hands Sarah her speech and walks her to the stage. He pokes the air with one finger. She mimes the gesture, whips around, strides on four-inch heels to stage center, and turns it on.

Behind the curtain, Piper plays with other children, oblivious to the speech. She runs in circles, plays hide-and-seek, poses for snapshots, and generally acts as if she were in another world—until she gets the signal to do her job: march to the podium, pick up Palin’s speech, and allow Palin to make a public display of maternal affection.

On cue, Piper parts the curtain. As the child appears, a loud and doting “Awww” melts through the crowd."
"Palin delivers basically the same speech she gave 18 hours earlier to the Tea Party group in Independence. You could pretty much replace the word “constitution,” from yesterday’s remarks, with “Bible,” and be good to go. Then Palin departs from the script and speaks as if from the heart, describing her fear and confusion upon discovering that Trig would be born with Down syndrome. “I had never really been around a baby with special needs,” she tells her listeners. For what it’s worth, this statement is untrue. Depicting the same moment of discovery in her own book, Palin writes that she immediately thought of a special-needs child she knew very well: her autistic nephew. Such falsehoods never damage Palin’s credibility with her admirers, because information and ideology are incidental to this relationship."
"It still does not quite seem real to most Alaskans that there are all these thousands of people in the Lower 48 turning out for … Sarah. It seems all the more unreal because Palin’s image as an engaging, down-to-earth small-town hockey mom was more or less accurate until two years ago. To be sure, some elements of that image were never true to life. “This whole hunter thing, for Sarah? That is the biggest fallacy,” says one longtime friend of the family. “That woman has never hunted. The picture of her with the caribou she says she shot? She got out of the R.V. to pose for a picture. She never helps with the fishing either. It’s all a joke.” The friend goes on to recall that when Greta Van Susteren came to the house to interview Palin “[Sarah] cooked moose chili and whatnot. Todd was calling everyone he knew the day before—‘Do you got any moose?’ Desperate.”
"Sometimes the children rebelled. A campaign aide remembers that one of the Palin children found her mother’s public displays of piety especially grating. Though Palin prayed and read the Bible every night, aides never saw the family join her for devotionals. “You’re just putting on a show. You’re so fake,” one of the children said when Palin made a point of praying in front of other people. “This is not who you are. Why are you pretending to be something you’re not?”

Holy Smokes
No one on expects you to have compassion for a woman and her child, you and most lefties I know let HATE rule you..:cuckoo:
....While "Crazy" Sarah shovels you (her fans) a steady-diet o' bullshit.​

"During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?”

She's the douche bringing her kid to an event where she explicitly provokes the "other side."
She's gotta be feeling a sense of (finally) losing credibility....and, what could (better) "repair" that, than a "sympathy"-prop.

"Backstage in the arena, a little girl in Mary Janes pushes her brother in a baby carriage, stopping a few yards shy of a heavy, 100-foot-long black curtain. The curtain splits the arena in two, shielding the children from an audience of 4,000 people clapping their hands in time to “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” The music accompanies a video “Salute to Military Heroes” that plays above the stage where, in a few moments, the children’s mother will appear.

When the girl, Piper Palin, turns around, she sees her parents thronged by admirers, and the crowd rolling toward her and the baby, her brother Trig, born with Down syndrome in 2008. Sarah Palin and her husband, Todd, bend down and give a moment to the children; a woman, perhaps a nanny, whisks the boy away; and Todd hands Sarah her speech and walks her to the stage. He pokes the air with one finger. She mimes the gesture, whips around, strides on four-inch heels to stage center, and turns it on.

Behind the curtain, Piper plays with other children, oblivious to the speech. She runs in circles, plays hide-and-seek, poses for snapshots, and generally acts as if she were in another world—until she gets the signal to do her job: march to the podium, pick up Palin’s speech, and allow Palin to make a public display of maternal affection.

On cue, Piper parts the curtain. As the child appears, a loud and doting “Awww” melts through the crowd."
"Palin delivers basically the same speech she gave 18 hours earlier to the Tea Party group in Independence. You could pretty much replace the word “constitution,” from yesterday’s remarks, with “Bible,” and be good to go. Then Palin departs from the script and speaks as if from the heart, describing her fear and confusion upon discovering that Trig would be born with Down syndrome. “I had never really been around a baby with special needs,” she tells her listeners. For what it’s worth, this statement is untrue. Depicting the same moment of discovery in her own book, Palin writes that she immediately thought of a special-needs child she knew very well: her autistic nephew. Such falsehoods never damage Palin’s credibility with her admirers, because information and ideology are incidental to this relationship."
"It still does not quite seem real to most Alaskans that there are all these thousands of people in the Lower 48 turning out for … Sarah. It seems all the more unreal because Palin’s image as an engaging, down-to-earth small-town hockey mom was more or less accurate until two years ago. To be sure, some elements of that image were never true to life. “This whole hunter thing, for Sarah? That is the biggest fallacy,” says one longtime friend of the family. “That woman has never hunted. The picture of her with the caribou she says she shot? She got out of the R.V. to pose for a picture. She never helps with the fishing either. It’s all a joke.” The friend goes on to recall that when Greta Van Susteren came to the house to interview Palin “[Sarah] cooked moose chili and whatnot. Todd was calling everyone he knew the day before—‘Do you got any moose?’ Desperate.”
"Sometimes the children rebelled. A campaign aide remembers that one of the Palin children found her mother’s public displays of piety especially grating. Though Palin prayed and read the Bible every night, aides never saw the family join her for devotionals. “You’re just putting on a show. You’re so fake,” one of the children said when Palin made a point of praying in front of other people. “This is not who you are. Why are you pretending to be something you’re not?”
This article was exposed as a lying, liberal hit-piece months ago. Nice try and the GAY author of the hit piece Michael Joseph Gross was caught making the lies up.
That's what your "Dr. Laura"-wannabe says, huh??

:rolleyes:

Holy Smokes
No one on expects you to have compassion for a woman and her child, you and most lefties I know let HATE rule you..:cuckoo:
....While "Crazy" Sarah shovels you (her fans) a steady-diet o' bullshit.​
so why should that bother you? that's all you dish out. and your multi colored childish postings are a real bore. yawn

On the plus side..... I am not at all surprised that you're okay with people screaming abuse at someone carrying a small child.

On my "I give a fuck" scale, this ranks pretty low.

Now if they were throwing rocks or something substantive, I might care.

Yep, cuz screaming abuse at little kids has no impact on them whatsoever. I understand now. You have no concept of how to behave with children present. Roger.

"Roger"? LMAO. What are we, in the Army now?

At any rate, good to see you resort to the whole "I am going to make a statement about you as a person based on something you said on the internet" thing.

I mean, this thread couldn't have gotten any lamer.

Really? I didn't have you down as an idiot. Just goes to show that I can be wrong.

if she's going to insist on being a divisive twit, she really can't expect better... you know how it is in those 'pro america parts of the country'.

Obama's a divisive twit, but I'd slam anyone who screamed abuse at him if his kids were by his side. I have this thing about how adults behave when children are around. Kids learn by example - you know that, I know that. What is so hard about behaving in a civilized fashion when the rugrats are around?

Whatever. Like those protesters where going to make signs and drive their asses to the rally to not yell at Sarah Palin. Like Palin doesn't deal with this regularly and still subject her children to it.

God you are fucking stupid.

if she's going to insist on being a divisive twit, she really can't expect better... you know how it is in those 'pro america parts of the country'.

Obama's a divisive twit, but I'd slam anyone who screamed abuse at him if his kids were by his side. I have this thing about how adults behave when children are around. Kids learn by example - you know that, I know that. What is so hard about behaving in a civilized fashion when the rugrats are around?

Whatever. Like those protesters where going to make signs and drive their asses to the rally to not yell at Sarah Palin. Like Palin doesn't deal with this regularly and still subject her children to it.

and you are a cold hearted Pos. as is the rest of the of the lefties who posted in this thread.
Blame Palin and CONDONE this type of shit.

Last edited:

and you are a cold hearted Pos. as is the rest of the of the lefties who posted in this thread.

Oh, I am cold hearted for pointing out the brutal truth, but Palin is the saint for continually subjecting her young child to it?

Yeah, whatever.

Oh, I am cold hearted for pointing out the brutal truth, but Palin is the saint for continually subjecting her young child to it?

Yeah, whatever.

It's Palin's fault. She should leave him with someone more responsible than her.

What utter disrespect to do this. This clearly shows the blind hatred and diseased brains the liberals ate afflicted with. Do you people approve of something like this? Code Pink was there at the Tea Party Phoenix rally. Palin is not running for anything so why are these people so uptight at her and her son?

DSC03117.JPG

DSC03116 The Radio Patriot

Protesters being blocked by a counter-protester. Two protesters waiting near the bus were holding an anti-Gov. Brewer sign and banner. Andrea Shea King was right there waiting at the bus door. The protesters started screaming at Sarah Palin as she walked by with baby Trig in her arms, surrounded by police. Trig started crying. Andrea says Trig looked terrified when Sarah got him on the bus

Protesters tell Sarah Palin to go home and she "stinks&q... on Twitpic

What a sack of shit propagandist you are. NEITHER of those links substantiate the claim that Sarah and her kid were shouted at, let alone what was shouted. If this is some kind of third-party anecdote, I'm not buying it from a snake-oil salesman like you. Come back with a link to a legitimate (re: not WND) source that can back up the claims you made. Otherwise you can fuck off, you dumbass assmunching motherfucking monkey fucker.

I think you're making the shouting part up, and exploiting sympathy for Trig as a vicarious hit-job on all teh evul librulz.

What a fucking joke. Why is this thread over 100 posts long?

You guys are just gobbling this up?

The first link is pointless. The second one links to a series of twitter pictures. There it links to a blog where the writer makes the above claims, and sources them to another blog. The sourced blog is the first link in the OP--which substantiates none of the claims about shouting or crying.

No video and no audio of the "incident". No non-blog website. :cuckoo:

What utter disrespect to do this. This clearly shows the blind hatred and diseased brains the liberals ate afflicted with. Do you people approve of something like this? Code Pink was there at the Tea Party Phoenix rally. Palin is not running for anything so why are these people so uptight at her and her son?

DSC03117.JPG

Protesters being blocked by a counter-protester. Two protesters waiting near the bus were holding an anti-Gov. Brewer sign and banner. Andrea Shea King was right there waiting at the bus door. The protesters started screaming at Sarah Palin as she walked by with baby Trig in her arms, surrounded by police. Trig started crying. Andrea says Trig looked terrified when Sarah got him on the bus

What a sack of shit propagandist you are. NEITHER of those links substantiate the claim that Sarah and her kid were shouted at, let alone what was shouted. If this is some kind of third-party anecdote, I'm not buying it from a snake-oil salesman like you. Come back with a link to a legitimate (re: not WND) source that can back up the claims you made. Otherwise you can fuck off, you dumbass assmunching motherfucking monkey fucker.

I think you're making the shouting part up, and exploiting sympathy for Trig as a vicarious hit-job on all teh evul librulz.

who cares if you're buying it. we still saw just how tolerant and caring for this woman's children the lefties in this thread have because of THEIR HATE for Palin..

can't take that back I'm afraid....nice try though

DSC03117.JPG

who cares if you're buying it. we still saw just how tolerant and caring for this woman's children the lefties in this thread have because of THEIR HATE for Palin..

Take what back?

What I saw was people saying it's wrong to heckle her when she's got her kid, and that she shouldn't have brought her kid onto stage in the first place. There's two wrongs in this--so far--hypothetical situation, imo.

You guys are just gobbling this up?

The first link is pointless. The second one links to a series of twitter pictures. There it links to a blog where the writer makes the above claims, and sources them to another blog. The sourced blog is the first link in the OP--which substantiates none of the claims about shouting or crying.

No video and no audio of the "incident". No non-blog website. :cuckoo:

Interestingly, every time I have questioned the legitimacy of an OP, I get whined at. This time, I don't question it and now get whined at. Funny old world.

Take what back?

What I saw was people saying it's wrong to heckle her when she's got her kid, and that she shouldn't have brought her kid onto stage in the first place. There's two wrongs in this--so far--hypothetical situation, imo.

yeah sure..It's none of your all's business where Palin wants to take her baby. and most Lefties here put DOWN PALIN, INSTEAD of Chastising the protesters.
but hey, it's to be EXPECTED because they HATE PALIN with all their souls. sad really people can have THAT MUCH HATE.

Yeah, whatever.

It's Palin's fault. She should leave him with someone more responsible than her.
At least she's gotten-over haulin'-him-around like a sack o' potatoes!!

amd_sarah_trig.jpg

Somebody must have said something to her.​

Forum List

Back