Liberal Protestors Terrorize Trig Palin At Phoenix Rally: Shout "Go Home","You Stink"

Fucking idiots. First you demand that she spend more time with her child then you deamn his humanity by calling him a shield. You are a piss poor excuse for protplasam you fucking stink.
This is a perfect example of the complete dishonesty of CON$ on many levels.

First it shows how CON$ cannot ever be trusted to accurately quote or paraphrase anything ever said. The child was called a HUMAN shield, but the dishonest CON$ervative deliberately leaves out the word HUMAN.

Which brings us to the second example of CON$ervative dishonesty expressed in the first quote in my sig. The CON$ervative dehumanizes the child by deliberately leaving out the word HUMAN and then condemns the poster for demeaning the HUMANITY of the child by calling him a SHIELD.

You need remedial help with reading donchya? They called the baby a "human shield" I said they "demean" his "humanity" by calling him a shield? Get it now bozo?

The lefties are a tad overly sensitive about it, because you kinda called 'em on their inhumanity towards a child.

This is a perfect example of the complete dishonesty of CON$ on many levels.

First it shows how CON$ cannot ever be trusted to accurately quote or paraphrase anything ever said. The child was called a HUMAN shield, but the dishonest CON$ervative deliberately leaves out the word HUMAN.

Which brings us to the second example of CON$ervative dishonesty expressed in the first quote in my sig. The CON$ervative dehumanizes the child by deliberately leaving out the word HUMAN and then condemns the poster for demeaning the HUMANITY of the child by calling him a SHIELD.

You need remedial help with reading donchya? They called the baby a "human shield" I said they "demean" his "humanity" by calling him a shield? Get it now bozo?

The lefties are a tad overly sensitive about it, because you kinda called 'em on their inhumanity towards a child.

They are so ripped that she's taken the lemons they handed her and turned them into millions of lemons,eeeerrrr dollars, and that she can manage a career and children. It's too bad the so called adults can't stop screaming. Very poor self control.

Wow, the article is, like, totally different than your thread title.

If Sarah Palin doesn't want her children to be caught in the crossfire of the rhetoric she actively stokes for a dollar, she shouldn't take them on her public speaking trail.

She actively chose to be a public persona and to go around the country spreading vitriol. She shouldn't expect much sympathy from the people she pisses on regularly, even if she is using her kids as rhetorical human shields.

I'm always amazed that people take really little kids to these rallies. I'd never do it, anything could happen especially in light of her volatile hate speech. She is placing that child in danger.

Last edited:

If Sarah Palin doesn't want her children to be caught in the crossfire of the rhetoric she actively stokes for a dollar, she shouldn't take them on her public speaking trail.

She actively chose to be a public persona and to go around the country spreading vitriol. She shouldn't expect much sympathy from the people she pisses on regularly, even if she is using her kids as rhetorical human shields.

I'm always amazed that people take really little kids to these rallies. I'd never do it, anything could happen especially in light of her volitale hate speech. She is placing that child in danger.

The only way that kid would be in danger would be if someone attacked her. Are you saying that you think the left are capable of violence against her? That's pretty damned pathetic.

Given that Palin should not have taken the kid with her.... Were the protesters right or wrong to scream abuse at her when she was carrying her child?

I'm always amazed that people take really little kids to these rallies. I'd never do it, anything could happen especially in light of her volitale hate speech. She is placing that child in danger.

The only way that kid would be in danger would be if someone attacked her. Are you saying that you think the left are capable of violence against her? That's pretty damned pathetic.

Given that Palin should not have taken the kid with her.... Were the protesters right or wrong to scream abuse at her when she was carrying her child?

They can scream anything they want, teapartiers do it all the time. Palin is especially a lightning rod. Why take the child into that situation?

Again, anything can happen at ANY ralley. It's rough out there..

They can scream anything they want, teapartiers do it all the time. Palin is especially a lightning rod. Why take the child into that situation?

I haven't seen any evidence of TEA Partiers ranting at politicians in front of that politician's children. Interesting that you can't look past Palin's fault for taking the child and seem unable to see the difference between the situations where children are not present and when they are.

You'd almost think she is hoping something happens so her child can be a martyr.

:eusa_eh:

You might think that and I'm actually not surprised that you would. Now, I fully expect you to go off on one of your 'hypothetical' rants as though it were fact.

I haven't seen any evidence of TEA Partiers ranting at politicians in front of that politician's children. Interesting that you can't look past Palin's fault for taking the child and seem unable to see the difference between the situations where children are not present and when they are.

Oh puhleeeaaase.. Those freaking teapartiers carry guns and they let everyone know it. They are very much on the same level as any other aggressive activists.

You'd almost think she is hoping something happens so her child can be a martyr.

You might think that and I'm actually not surprised that you would. Now, I fully expect you to go off on one of your 'hypothetical' rants as though it were fact.
Kind of like you ranting that Code Pink was yelling at Palin and baby without any actual evidence?

btw, the tea partiers are the rightwing version of code pink...idiots and haters.

Oh puhleeeaaase.. Those freaking teapartiers carry guns and they let everyone know it. They are very much on the same level as any other aggressive activists.
That is true...especially about the guns. Tea partiers proudly take guns to their rallies. Reason enough for me to leave the children at home.

Kind of like you ranting that Code Pink was yelling at Palin and baby without any actual evidence?

btw, the tea partiers are the rightwing version of code pink...idiots and haters.

Code Pink doesn't sound as agressive as they are. They will not shut up, very much like teapartiers.

I didn't say anything about their behavior, other than that I have not seen them behave that way IN FRONT OF CHILDREN. Do you not see a difference between adults shouting at each other and doing so in front of kids?

I'm not gonna even address the strawman about guns.... We're talking about behavior when CHILDREN ARE PRESENT.

I haven't mentioned Code Pink.... that's another example of you inserting accusations that haven't been made.

FYI: No, they aren't... but that's just opinions... Mine is different from yours and that's fine.

What I find kind of weird is that no one - not even the actual liberals on the board (as opposed to the ranting lefties) - seems to see a difference between how one behaves when there are kids present and when there are not.

I didn't say anything about their behavior, other than that I have not seen them behave that way IN FRONT OF CHILDREN. Do you not see a difference between adults shouting at each other and doing so in front of kids?

I'm not gonna even address the strawman about guns.... We're talking about behavior when CHILDREN ARE PRESENT.

There are always children present at these things. You're only seeing Palin's child being upset.

The guns are a good argument for leaving the kids at home. Whether you want to talk about that or not, it shows how violent they are and she is their leader. She needs to quit whining about her baby and leave him with responsible people when she is out being an attention ho.

That is true...especially about the guns. Tea partiers proudly take guns to their rallies. Reason enough for me to leave the children at home.

We take our guns everywhere. Most of us have carry permits.

There are always children present at these things. You're only seeing Palin's child being upset.

The guns are a good argument for leaving the kids at home. Whether you want to talk about that or not, it shows how violent they are and she is their leader. She needs to quit whining about her baby and leave him with responsible people when she is out being an attention ho.

Carrying a gun shows that a person is violent? Really? Interesting. I know lots of people who carry guns - not one of them is violent.

The first thing I said in this thread was that Palin was wrong to take her child into a situation that was likely to get heated. Having said that, I think it was wrong of those people to shout abuse at her when she clearly had a child in her arms. If you disagree with that, that's okay but have the courage of your convictions. Say 'it doesn't matter how one behaves in front of children'. At least that is a clear statement.

Forum List

Back