Liberal professor fired for attacking liberal student protesters - Warning: Language

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
First thing wrong with this demonstration is that they are complaining that border patrol is being unfair to those trying to enter the country illegally. Liberals do not distinguish between those who apply for citizenship and follow a rigorous legal path here and those who just sneak in under the fence and collect welfare. So, they refer to anyone who sets foot here as an immigrant and then they cry racism if anyone points out that some didn't follow our laws.

In the video, a liberal professsor yells, quite harshly, at some liberal protesters. I guess they weren't acting radical enough and it pissed him off.

According to UO's student newspaper, The Daily Emerald, "Students Against Imperialism" set up a protest involving a "mock border patrol checkpoint" designed to shine a light on the evil anti-minority policies of United States immigration. As the Emerald puts it, the rally was "a political theater demonstration meant to bring awareness to human rights issues of immigrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border and of Palestinians in the Israel-Palestine conflict."
Because the US/Mexico border and the Israel/Palestine conflict are apparently the same thing?
That makes about as much sense as "Occupy Wall Street," but whatever. These sorts of things seldom function with any sort of logic. At least the rally was peaceful ...for a while.
Things turned ugly when Olmsted went ballistic.

Liberal professor fired for attacking liberal student protesters - Warning: Language
Politics: Liberal professor fired for attacking liberal student protesters - Warning: Language | CainTV

Hmmm, no liberals want to chime in on this??

I think it's a great example of the mindset of many liberals and would like some input.

From the link:

As he got more and more belligerent, students were getting a bit freaked out, and they start yelling back.

"You're in no point to tell us how to fucking liberate ourselves," one student complains. "Yeah! You're the one who's oppressing us!"

Things continue to escalate and the kids resort to the liberal coping mechanisms they'd been taught. "This is an aggressive tone. I'm feeling a little threatened right now," one of them says.

Shockingly, this announcement doesn't help. The situation spirals out of control, and Olmsted gets into a shoving match before noticing the camera and snatching it out of its owner’s hands. It ends up in his pocket, but the audio keeps recording.

How many other whacko radical liberals are teaching our children across the country? I find this alarming. This man was probably well respected before this incident, like other radicals, such as Ayers.

Of course, some will respect him even more now and probably hire him to join the union thugs.

Forum List

Back