Liberal: Michelle malkin is angry & needs to get laid

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Ah yes, the classy liberal. Why is it that the idiot liberal dumbocrat's solution to EVERY problem is promiscuity and drugs? Liberals are just the sewer of society. Lets review their entire philosophy:

Work sucks - get someone else to provide for you
Since you're not working - get high
Now that your high - get laid
Getting laid got you pregnant - get an abortion (just another form of genocide - but it's population control and it creates job! The best thing for the economy is ABORTION!)
Now that you need an abortion and don't have a job - demand someone else pay for it
Now that you had an abortion and feel sleazy and filthy - get high and get laid again
Lather. Rinse. Repeat

Liberal Fox Contributor Tamara Holder Says Michelle Malkin Is Angry & ‘Probably Needs to Get Laid’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Getting laid is the liberal answer to EVERYTHING. Getting high and getting laid is best because if you're out of your mind and getting screwed you won't complain if the government treats you like you're out of your mind while they screw you.

Getting laid is the liberal answer to EVERYTHING. Getting high and getting laid is best because if you're out of your mind and getting screwed you won't complain if the government treats you like you're out of your mind while they screw you.

Most the liberal dopeheaded men on this forum - you know the ones who champion women's rights and claim Conservatives hold a war on women??.. They typically address a female poster as a slut, whore.. c__t.. , etc.. It's what they're best at.

Most the liberal dopeheaded men on this forum - you know the ones who champion women's rights and claim Conservatives hold a war on women??.. They typically address a female poster as a slut, whore.. c__t.. , etc.. It's what they're best at.

Only a muslim has less respect and value for a lady than the liberal male. Very sad, but very true...

LOL Malkin has no room to call others angry, she is the angriest bitch I've ever read or listened to.

Maybe she overdosed on botox or something....

Ah yes, the classy liberal. Why is it that the idiot liberal dumbocrat's solution to EVERY problem is promiscuity and drugs? Liberals are just the sewer of society. Lets review their entire philosophy:

Work sucks - get someone else to provide for you
Since you're not working - get high
Now that your high - get laid
Getting laid got you pregnant - get an abortion (just another form of genocide - but it's population control and it creates job! The best thing for the economy is ABORTION!)
Now that you need an abortion and don't have a job - demand someone else pay for it
Now that you had an abortion and feel sleazy and filthy - get high and get laid again
Lather. Rinse. Repeat

Liberal Fox Contributor Tamara Holder Says Michelle Malkin Is Angry & ‘Probably Needs to Get Laid’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

:lol: Ouch brother...................

At least Malkin smiles a lot and has a bubbly personality. Unlike Madcow, who seem to have a permanent snarl on her face.

LOL Malkin has no room to call others angry, she is the angriest bitch I've ever read or listened to.

Moron, it wasn't Malkin calling others angry. Gawd damn they make liberals dumber every day.

LOL T. Holder said she couldn't get laid either but she "just dealt with it in other ways." batteries batteries batteries. :lol::lol::lol:

Why is it anyone's business if someone else wants to get high? I don't do drugs but I don't want them banned either...I don't drink or smoke don't want those banned either...Just another hate liberals thread...plenty to hate people for but not for telling someone to get laid...I find it amusing...I hate republicans and democrats alike when they try to steal more of my freedom,when they lie to try and get us into another war...when they do a lot of things but damn yall nit pick at stupid shit.

It's a thought that has a certain validity to it. Frankly, I think if more of those Muslim terrorist were getting laid instead of living in sexually repressive societies, there would be less terrorism.

Party on, Rashid!

I personally think shes angry because she has small breasts just like Anne Culter is angry because she sports an Adam's apple ;)

Moron, it wasn't Malkin calling others angry. Gawd damn they make liberals dumber every day.

LMAO! I was thinking the exact same thing. They can't even read - they just see two words MALKIN and ANGRY and they fly off the handle. Fucking hilarious how stupid these people are....

Forum List

Back