Liberal: Michelle malkin is angry & needs to get laid

michelle_malkin2.gif

LOL Malkin has no room to call others angry, she is the angriest bitch I've ever read or listened to.

Maybe she overdosed on botox or something....

Moron, it wasn't Malkin calling others angry. Gawd damn they make liberals dumber every day.

LMAO! I was thinking the exact same thing. They can't even read - they just see two words MALKIN and ANGRY and they fly off the handle. Fucking hilarious how stupid these people are....

they have frequent trips to the ER for chin x rays, due to excessive knee jerking off. :D

Ah yes, the classy liberal. Why is it that the idiot liberal dumbocrat's solution to EVERY problem is promiscuity and drugs? Liberals are just the sewer of society. Lets review their entire philosophy:

Work sucks - get someone else to provide for you
Since you're not working - get high
Now that your high - get laid
Getting laid got you pregnant - get an abortion (just another form of genocide - but it's population control and it creates job! The best thing for the economy is ABORTION!)
Now that you need an abortion and don't have a job - demand someone else pay for it
Now that you had an abortion and feel sleazy and filthy - get high and get laid again
Lather. Rinse. Repeat

Liberal Fox Contributor Tamara Holder Says Michelle Malkin Is Angry & ‘Probably Needs to Get Laid’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

I'll volunteer too do the deed. :badgrin:

I personally think shes angry because she has small breasts just like Anne Culter is angry because she sports an Adam's apple ;)

If you want to see GIGANTIC Adam's Apple on a female, tune into MSNBC (Mud Slinging Nattering Bloviating Creeps) and behold Karen Finney.

Quite the looker! :confused: Who does she play for and what position? More rolls than a bakery and they want to mock Malkin's looks?

resize_image

Last edited:
Ah yes, the classy liberal. Why is it that the idiot liberal dumbocrat's solution to EVERY problem is promiscuity and drugs? Liberals are just the sewer of society. Lets review their entire philosophy:

Getting laid got you pregnant - get an abortion (just another form of genocide - but it's population control and it creates job! The best thing for the economy is ABORTION!)
Now that you need an abortion and don't have a job - demand someone else pay for it
Now that you had an abortion and feel sleazy and filthy - get high and get laid again
Lather. Rinse. Repeat

Liberal Fox Contributor Tamara Holder Says Michelle Malkin Is Angry & ‘Probably Needs to Get Laid’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Having watched her a few times go off....it wouldn't surprise me.

At least Malkin smiles a lot and has a bubbly personality. Unlike Madcow, who seem to have a permanent snarl on her face.

Link? Everytime I've seen her on FOX or MSNBC, she's been foaming at the mouth....prime example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoM90bAsr1M]chris matthews michelle malkin - YouTube[/ame]

At least Malkin smiles a lot and has a bubbly personality. Unlike Madcow, who seem to have a permanent snarl on her face.

Link? Everytime I've seen her on FOX or MSNBC, she's been foaming at the mouth....prime example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoM90bAsr1M]chris matthews michelle malkin - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Kv7kINYZQ]Michelle Malkin agog over Breitbart anti-Obama "race video" - YouTube[/ame]
BTW...what happened to that big deal video anyways?

LOL Malkin has no room to call others angry, she is the angriest bitch I've ever read or listened to.

Maybe she overdosed on botox or something....

Moron, it wasn't Malkin calling others angry. Gawd damn they make liberals dumber every day.

Right my mistake.....I agree with Tamara Holder 110%.

Coming from a complete fucktard asshat liberal.... I'm not surprised at all that you agree.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat

Sounds like someone else needs to get laid?
:D

Forum List

Back