Liberal media personality facing contempt charges

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
A reporter from CBS is facing contempt charges. This doesn't surprise me a bit. What's the frequency Kenneth?

---CBS Reporter Catherine Herridge Faces Contempt Charges For Refusing to Reveal Her Confidential Source---

Why does it look to me like that judge is trying to force her to spy for the Chines?

A reporter from CBS is facing contempt charges. This doesn't surprise me a bit. What's the frequency Kenneth?

---CBS Reporter Catherine Herridge Faces Contempt Charges For Refusing to Reveal Her Confidential Source---

Catherine Herridge is a true patriotic American and she will stand by her decision.

Catherine Herridge is a true patriotic American and she will stand by her decision.
Yep, she will be a tough nut to crack.

When she was younger she reminded me of Gerneral Zod's second in command Faora.

R.d4f4677afef38890591b8fcb5e9c5e64

It's more complicated: anthrax.

Fox News, Backed by Trump White House Lawyer
'After the Biden administration shut down a China-focused anti-espionage program....Hatfill was not involved in the anthrax mailings.'

This anthrax is always a furin-cleavage connection to SARS2, and is always a connection to the origins of that virus. Dates stand out in the OP: 2012 and 2009.

So what is the chron for the FBI-Rhoad's emails story? The raid happened in December of that year.

Crickets. No coincidence, POSPOTUS orders the shutdown of the China Initiative on 23 Feb 2022.
'....reframing and recalibration -- not abandonment -- '

No coincidence, on 24 Feb 2022 Russia launches a military operation into Ukraine. Hunter Biden introducing Metabiota to Burisma is the virus-collection link to Ukrainian biolabs, and one of the reasons for Putin's military operation. Yanping Chen and her father are the two military links to Herridge's source that Chen is seeking in court.

Here an Obama judge casually shits on our first amendment civil rights. Remember, DemoKKKrats, this is what you want.

Judge Cooper, an Obama appointee, disagreed and forced Herridge to unmask her source.

“The Court recognizes both the vital importance of a free press and the critical role that confidential sources play in the work of investigative journalists like Herridge,” Cooper wrote in the ruling in August. “But applying the binding case law of this Circuit, the Court concludes that Chen’s need for the requested evidence overcomes Herridge’s qualified First Amendment privilege in this case.

Here an Obama judge casually shits on our first amendment civil rights. Remember, DemoKKKrats, this is what you want.

Judge Cooper, an Obama appointee, disagreed and forced Herridge to unmask her source.

“The Court recognizes both the vital importance of a free press and the critical role that confidential sources play in the work of investigative journalists like Herridge,” Cooper wrote in the ruling in August. “But applying the binding case law of this Circuit, the Court concludes that Chen’s need for the requested evidence overcomes Herridge’s qualified First Amendment privilege in this case.
Yes, absurd. The DOJ report above mentions "grant fraud." What the hell does the Jesuit Elf, Anthony Fauci, have to do with grant fraud?

Forum List

Back