Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a baby boomer, if you voted for trump you are the snowflake.

This illustrates that you don't even know what a Snowflake is, so stop embarrassing yourself. A Snowflake ISN'T a Millennial per se, there are PLENTY of Baby Boomer Snowflakes as illustrated when Hillary didn't win.

I'm a Millennial, I was born in 1990 and I'm not a Snowflake.

Which side Right or Left are the following (Leftists are exclusively Snowflakes be they Millennials or Baby Boomers):

Demand Safe Spaces to protect their feelings because they emotionally cannot cope.

Are offended by EVERYTHING.

Have Political Correctness as their oxygen substitute.

Cannot handle anyone having a different opinion than them, when someone has a different opinion they call them "racist", "bigot", "intolerant" etc.

Are prone to whining, cry-babying and bedwetting on a daily basis.

If something doesn't go their way they demand the rules are changed somehow so it can go the way they emotionally and psychologically need it to.

Threaten to shut down debate because any opposing viewpoint isn't Free Speech it's offensive to their Politically Correct World.

Need Play Doh and puppies to stroke and crayons and colouring books because Hillary Clinton lost.

Believe me I'm not a snowflake but I am a realist. I do love to play with children, and I will color with them as well.

Now Hillary lost, I'm use to loosing , after all John McCain didn't win nor did Gore or Kerry, but Trump. Am I crying , hardly. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

This man who has put down everyone and even our Pres. over his birth cert, is not going to get my nod of approval ever , never. Like I said I'll be happy to see him leave Washington in the shameful way he got there.

And that speaks volumes about you. The RaTz were pulling dirty tricks all over the place - BUT that's OK with you. Only Trump should be held to a high standard. That's hypocritical.
Trump has no standards. The POS lied more than any other candidate running for President. Where are those tax returns he promised.

Those returns are none of your business. Now go back to your fake news sites but post your return before you leave.

What? No return? Part of the 47% that freeload off the taxpayers backs, aren't you?

He is hiding something, well he is hiding a lot. I think it was the Donald that says he is not paying taxes.

Nothing burns us middle class more than a POS self proclaimed rich man saying he does not pay taxes. Nothing. If you were and are a hard workers who paid or pays taxes you'd understand that.

And then to sit and brag about how great he is an how great his business is. I would love to see him in an 8 by 5 foot cell.

S
So let me get this straight. You guys believe a thread on 4Chan over all the major U.S. intelligence agencies. Do I have this correct?
o, you believe fake news? Huh....:lol:

I believe our U.S. Intelligence agencies. Show me your credible news source.
I believe our U.S. Intelligence agencies.

Find those WMD's yet?
What?!
Are you saying there were no WMDs?
The whole Iraq war was a con and a fuckup?

Wow...I hope it didn't cause any lasting problems in the area then...maybe no-one noticed.
Ya, lefties always swallow everything the government feeds them.
Actually, I don't believe any of this but it's interesting/scary to see the MSM, establishment Republicans and establishment Democrats try to run a coup on the president-elect. On one hand I like it because it's really pissing off conservatives. The only problem is that if they are successful in using nefarious means to subvert the will of the people, then it could happen to me if we ever get a progressive candidate elected. It sets a really bad precedent

This illustrates that you don't even know what a Snowflake is, so stop embarrassing yourself. A Snowflake ISN'T a Millennial per se, there are PLENTY of Baby Boomer Snowflakes as illustrated when Hillary didn't win.

I'm a Millennial, I was born in 1990 and I'm not a Snowflake.

Which side Right or Left are the following (Leftists are exclusively Snowflakes be they Millennials or Baby Boomers):

Demand Safe Spaces to protect their feelings because they emotionally cannot cope.

Are offended by EVERYTHING.

Have Political Correctness as their oxygen substitute.

Cannot handle anyone having a different opinion than them, when someone has a different opinion they call them "racist", "bigot", "intolerant" etc.

Are prone to whining, cry-babying and bedwetting on a daily basis.

If something doesn't go their way they demand the rules are changed somehow so it can go the way they emotionally and psychologically need it to.

Threaten to shut down debate because any opposing viewpoint isn't Free Speech it's offensive to their Politically Correct World.

Need Play Doh and puppies to stroke and crayons and colouring books because Hillary Clinton lost.

Believe me I'm not a snowflake but I am a realist. I do love to play with children, and I will color with them as well.

Now Hillary lost, I'm use to loosing , after all John McCain didn't win nor did Gore or Kerry, but Trump. Am I crying , hardly. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

This man who has put down everyone and even our Pres. over his birth cert, is not going to get my nod of approval ever , never. Like I said I'll be happy to see him leave Washington in the shameful way he got there.

And that speaks volumes about you. The RaTz were pulling dirty tricks all over the place - BUT that's OK with you. Only Trump should be held to a high standard. That's hypocritical.
Trump has no standards. The POS lied more than any other candidate running for President. Where are those tax returns he promised.

Those returns are none of your business. Now go back to your fake news sites but post your return before you leave.

What? No return? Part of the 47% that freeload off the taxpayers backs, aren't you?

He is hiding something, well he is hiding a lot.

You and your media threw all they could at him. When that didn't work you made shit up. It's OVAH and you've been kicked to the curb.

They verified the source and so it looks like Trump really is controlled by the Kremlin. This should alarm conservatives and they should join liberals in rejecting Trump who is also suspected of working with the KGB to get elected

Ex-spy behind Trump intelligence dossier identified: report

{
Trump on Wednesday fiercely criticized the dossier's leak to media outlets.

“I think it was disgraceful that the intelligence agencies allowed any information that turned out to be so false and fake [to get out],” he said at his press conference in New York City's Trump Tower.

“That’s something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do,” Trump added during his first press conference as president-elect.}

Basically, you fucks are Nazis.

They verified the source and so it looks like Trump really is controlled by the Kremlin. This should alarm conservatives and they should join liberals in rejecting Trump who is also suspected of working with the KGB to get elected

Ex-spy behind Trump intelligence dossier identified: report
Reading are hard, huh?

"U.S. intelligence officials have not verified the dossier's details, however, and it remains unclear how reliable they are."

S
o, you believe fake news? Huh....:lol:

Find those WMD's yet?
What?!

Wow...I hope it didn't cause any lasting problems in the area then...maybe no-one noticed.
Actually, I don't believe any of this but it's interesting/scary to see the MSM, establishment Republicans and establishment Democrats try to run a coup on the president-elect. On one hand I like it because it's really pissing off conservatives. The only problem is that if they are successful in using nefarious means to subvert the will of the people, then it could happen to me if we ever get a progressive candidate elected. It sets a really bad precedent
I haven't seen or heard of any conservative pissed off about it. It makes those that ran it look bad. Along with libs trying to make hay of it.

“That’s something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do,” Trump added during his first press conference as president-elect.}

I think that they acted like the old Soviets.
USA became sovietized, not nazified.

No need to invoke Godwin and play the old and tired "Nazi Card".

Godwin was a fucking moron.

That said, the Nazi's were pikers at demagoguery. Pol Pot and his merry band were the most vile demagogues in modern history.

The filthy, criminal democrats are basically a reincarnation of the Khmer Rouge. They are Khmer Rouge democrats.

Find those WMD's yet?
What?!

I haven't seen or heard of any conservative pissed off about it. It makes those that ran it look bad. Along with libs trying to make hay of it.
I think it's pissing off conservatives. If you look at the politics forum, you'll see a lot of conservatives that are outraged over these allegations. And although pissing off conservatives is fun, it's time to start reaching out, and to start being more civil. Libs will need to flip some of those conservatives if we are going to get a progressive candidate elected in 2020.

I'm not getting that impression, what I've seen so far is a /lot/ of laughing... Maybe I missed all the R butthurt last night?

That said, the Nazi's were pikers at demagoguery. Pol Pot and his merry band were the most vile demagogues in modern history.

The filthy, criminal democrats are basically a reincarnation of the Khmer Rouge. They are Khmer Rouge democrats.
Hyperbole always wins the argument.

I think it's pissing off conservatives. If you look at the politics forum, you'll see a lot of conservatives that are outraged over these allegations. And although pissing off conservatives is fun, it's time to start reaching out, and to start being more civil. Libs will need to flip some of those conservatives if we are going to get a progressive candidate elected in 2020.
Problem is you are delusional. Time to reach out to mental health professionals.

They verified the source and so it looks like Trump really is controlled by the Kremlin.

If Trump is controlled by a foreign country, then this country is called Israel.
But this is nothing new, Presidential business as usual...

GM was nazified into gM by Obama my friend.....

Pay close attention to the actions of democrats, not the shiny propaganda.....

Problem is you are delusional. Time to reach out to mental health professionals.
We'll see

Conservatives are used to biased news. For a long time the MSM has promoted the democrats and hyped any transgression of the Republicans.

But this is different, we are now into an era of flat out lying by the press. The hatred runs so deep that the leftist press now just fabricates shit in hopes of smearing the opposition.

Clearly they care nothing of credibility. You don't believe then any more than we do, but you react with glee because you have something to smear those whom you hate.

This is a short and dangerous path you are treading, that inevitably ends in gunfire and bloodshed.

You of the Khmer Rouge are now openly seeking a civil war.

Be careful what you wish for Comrade. We are NOT disarmed and the military is NOT on your side.

Hyperbole always wins the argument.

Ah for the days when my words were hyperbole....

But these are the days of the Khmer Rouge trying to corrupt the Electoral College after their riots and recounts failed. These are the days when CNN openly and deliberately lies about the President due to their shameful partisanship.

These are the opening days of the second civil war.

You don't get "interviews" with "russian agents" telling you the results of Kremlin bugging of hotel rooms without some kind of covertly acquired human intelligence.

You obviously didn't read the report.

Again, the report does not claim that the information came from Russian agents. It only speculates that Russia is holding blackmail over Donald Trump based on the intel collected. Seriously, read the god damn report and stop sounding like such an idiot.

How does the appendix then go to the allegations of Trump having whores doing golden showers in a BUGGED Russian hotel room? Just because Obama and wife once slept in that room? That's the tabloid crap that is in the politics forum right now. And it makes no sense to anyone who knows any about state intelligence.

Now SOME of this could be interesting. But the tabloid dump today just destroys any underlying credibility to this scandalous laugh piece that circulating Wash.
This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

You guy is a loser and a liar. He can't help himself but lie.
LMFAO PISSGATE FAILED, LIES... YOU LOSE AGAIN

Wait and watch, your man is going away in handcuffs, and it will not be soon enough.

It has not gone un noticed that ewe were silent when the hikdabeast gave Russia our uranium and pressed a reset button. So ewe got nuttin. Maybe the two can share a cell. Ewe up for that?

You still believe that, the guy who wrote Clinton Cash said the story was made up, she didn't have the authority to give any uranium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back