Liberal "Logic"

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is Liberal "Logic" it is Liberal "Logic" all around the World, their standard response to anything and everything when someone doesn't agree with them.

image001-769797.jpg

This is Liberal "Logic" it is Liberal "Logic" all around the World, their standard response to anything and everything when someone doesn't agree with them.

View attachment 62616

Not all Liberals are that close minded and I know good Liberals and yes there are some, but a Progressive Liberal is usually nuts as can be but for some damn reason I actually like Bernie Sanders...

• Banned

View attachment 62616

Not all Liberals are that close minded and I know good Liberals and yes there are some, but a Progressive Liberal is usually nuts as can be but for some damn reason I actually like Bernie Sanders...

I know not all Liberals are like this, we do have to differentiate between Liberals and Progressives, the Progressives = Leftists and yes they're usually crazy and very intolerant.

I understand, I like Bernie Sanders, I think he seems a decent man.

View attachment 62616

I know not all Liberals are like this, we do have to differentiate between Liberals and Progressives, the Progressives = Leftists and yes they're usually crazy and very intolerant.

Decent men often make lousy leaders.

View attachment 62616

I have been called a racist and the individual that usually state that opinion is the most ignorant and daft individual...

View attachment 62616

They make great Diplomats and U.N. leaders but not Presidents.

View attachment 62616

Given the fact most conservatives seek to deny women their right to privacy and gay Americans their right to due process of the law, you and other conservatives are in no position to accuse others of being 'intolerant.'

View attachment 62616

Given the fact most conservatives seek to deny women their right to privacy and gay Americans their right to due process of the law, you and other conservatives are in no position to accuse others of being 'intolerant.'

I support Gay rights and a woman right to abortion because it is not my damn life.

God and I have a deal I do not judge because that is the divine job!

View attachment 62616

Jimmy Carter would be a perfect example.

Hmmmm..... kind men make lousy leaders
You can be decent and as asshole.

View attachment 62616

I love Eric Cartman....Cartman explains how he'd deal with us women.

View attachment 62616

That explains why RWnuts revere Reagan.

View attachment 62616

That explains why RWnuts revere Reagan.

Why can Liberals never say anything nice about Conservative politicians? For instance, there are many on the Right who often will say positive things about John F. Kennedy, this is just one example.

I hardly read anything nice from Liberals though about Conservatives.

View attachment 62616

Don't kid yourself, there are progressives from the right side also..

Forum List

Back