Liberal icon "Octomom" back in news. Searching for "new beginning".

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Article says she tried stripping but that didn't work so she's back on welfare with her 14 kids.

'Octomom' Reveals the Moment She Decided to Change for Her Kids

nov 22 2016 Natalie Suleman, the infamous mother known around the world as "Octomom," sat down exclusively with ABC News to discuss her search for a new beginning, and the moment she realized it was time to turn her life around.

Suleman's initial notoriety began after she gave birth to eight children via in vitro fertilization in 2009 while on government assistance and already a mother of six.

Unfortunately, the negative and scandalous "Octomom" persona hovers over Suleman's children. "My kids get embarrassed because their friends sometimes will say 'My mom said your mom's a stripper,'" she admitted. To which she said her children reply, "'No, my mom's a counselor.'"

As Suleman continues to let go of her past, she works part time and still receives government assistance, but said her family is happy and healthy. Her octuplets eat a strict vegan diet, which the children say they enjoy.

This is a perfect example of what I keep saying about Media ---- Who the fuck is "Octomom"?
And by what stretch of the imagination cervix is this "news"?

What's this got to do with "Liberal icons"? Are you just retarded?

This has nothing to do with liberals.
Shoot Speeders is a liar and should be ignored.

BS - all liberals are on welfare. You gonna tell me octomom voted for trump?

You gonna tell us you know whether she voted at all? What business is it of yours anyway?

What the fuck is it with you Binary-Bots, where you think the whole world lives in the same hopeless dystopia swamp of black-and-white that you do, simply because you don't have the intelligence to conceive of anything more complex?

While you're pondering that, answer my question --- what the fuck does any of this have to do with "Liberal icons"? Hm?

Reports are Octomom has relocated along with her brood to Chappaqua, NY where she's got a new boyfriend, some retired government employee with a penchant for flavored cigars.

• Banned
Reports are Octomom has relocated along with her brood to Chappaqua, NY where she's got a new boyfriend, some retired government employee with a penchant for flavored cigars.

Oh i'm sure of it. She and bill are a perfect match.

This has nothing to do with liberals.
Shoot Speeders is a liar and should be ignored.

BS - all liberals are on welfare. You gonna tell me octomom voted for trump?

You gonna tell us you know whether she voted at all? What business is it of yours anyway?

What the fuck is it with you Binary-Bots, where you think the whole world lives in the same hopeless dystopia swamp of black-and-white that you do, simply because you don't have the intelligence to conceive of anything more complex?

While you're pondering that, answer my question --- what the fuck does any of this have to do with "Liberal icons"? Hm?

STILL no answer huh.
See, this is why it pays to have some kind of point in mind before you create a thread.

Forum List

Back