Liberal Hysteria Over Cruz Candidacy Reaches Crazy Level

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Cruz mentioned becoming a fan of country music after 9/11. He's not the only one. Some patriotic songs touched a lot of people after the radical Muslims slaughtered several thousand of our citizens in that brutal attack. Patriotic songs, that bought us together as Americans, became quite popular.

Instead of realizing that those songs went along with how many people felt and united us as a country, liberals see them as a call to violence.

Imagine if a white Republican stated that nothing says 'let's go kill some cops like rap songs', the left would become outraged. Never mind that rap songs actually state, in no uncertain terms, to kill cops or abuse women. They still call it art. Yet, songs that actually united people are deemed hostile. Of course, looking at America as a wonderful country and being proud to be part of it is hostile to liberals. They would rather people hate this country because the masses would be more willing to allow that fundamental change. Truth is a crime to tyrants and love of country is a crime to those who want to change America.

"Nothing says let’s go kill some Muslims like country music. Fresh from Lynchburg, Virginia. Someone who obviously doesn’t want to be a polarizing candidate to bring people together."

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/03/280701-2-msnbc-guest-makes-comment-ted-cruz-country-music-forces-network-apologize/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Media

"On girl makes a comment"

Put the right wing spin on it

"Leftist makes a horrible comment"

Mor spin

"The Left hates American Music"

MOR

"MSNBC and the Left accuses down home music as being Murderous"

Yes, thats good

"On girl makes a comment"

Put the right wing spin on it

"Leftist makes a horrible comment"

Mor spin

"The Left hates American Music"

MOR

"MSNBC and the Left accuses down home music as being Murderous"

Yes, thats good

Yeah, the left hates American music, like rap, R&B, rock and roll, jazz, blues.....

They're liberals, they started out at "crazy level"

Again, how did one person become "they"? Its very weird lengths you go to to be "offended"

I'm not offended, I take no moon bat libturd serious

Did she multiply? Or do you have double vision?

Your nonsense is just that, nonsense and it's annoying

Why cant you just broadbrush in peace right?

A carbon copy of Ann Coulter?

Anti-Coulter?

How many times has Faux apologized for the things Ann says on air?

Why is country music considered patriotic? It all sounds like whining to me.

Because after 9/11 the cowpokes figured out they can take advantage by doing over the top "Go America" songs to sell records and revamp the dying genre of Country.

They said why stop there, We can profit off of a tragedy even more if we went on Tour. But who would be slimy enough to hide our bullshit and wrap it in a flag and spin sell it...

*In walks Sean Hannity*

Because after 9/11 the cowpokes figured out they can take advantage by doing over the top "Go America" songs to sell records and revamp the dying genre of Country.

They said why stop there, We can profit off of a tragedy even more if we went on Tour. But who would be slimy enough to hide our bullshit and wrap it in a flag and spin sell it...

*In walks Sean Hannity*
Interesting and a bit off topic, but most spree killers are country music fans.

*In walks Sean Hannity*
And Obabble's pastor put God damn America to music....

*In walks Sean Hannity*
And Obabble's pastor put God damn America to music....

Stumped already huh...went from Country Music to Obamas Pastor. You're going to pull a hammy

Forum List

Back