Liberal hate & intolerance

OMG. You really ARE ignorant.

Man was trading and dealing long before any government was ever established. PLEASE go find an AA meeting somewhere you dope

Trading and dealing aren't businesses.

They are trading and dealing.

We really don't know what human beings did for most of our history, since we only started recording it 6000 years ago.

The right tries to silence people they don't like as well.

Like Bill Maher.
Asking why Bill Maher is not given the same treatment as conservatives is trying to silence him?

Ooookay....

Let's look at that. Maher had a show called "Politically Incorrect". Which he really watered down when it moved from Comedy Central to ABC. Then after 9/11, he made a comment that said that those who flew planes into buildings were braver than those politicians that flew remote control drones into camps.

Ironically, this wasn't a criticism of the Armed Forces, as the right made it out to be, but of politicians, particularly Bill Clinton.

But he had to go, even after he clarified his statement.

Compare that to Rush Limbaugh, who has said one offensive thing after another... and he's still on the air.
Lol, offensive to a snowflake can be humorous to someone, who is not one.

He still has his own show, but if he keeps talking down the Democrat president nominees. He won't, liberal tolerance.

Only because he gives cover to the right's Islamophobia.

There are a lot of snowflakes on the right, then... who demand things be banned or censored because they don't like them.

He still has his own show, but if he keeps talking down the Democrat president nominees. He won't, liberal tolerance.

Only because he gives cover to the right's Islamophobia.

There are a lot of snowflakes on the right, then... who demand things be banned or censored because they don't like them.
Lol, you have Christianphobia. See how that works? In Islam they want anyone that don't believe put to death. Sorry if I don't agree with that.

Lol, you have Christianphobia. See how that works? In Islam they want anyone that don't believe put to death. Sorry if I don't agree with that.

Funny, there's a Mosque down the street from me, and no one has every tried to put me to death from there.

Do you actually know any Muslims?

Not really afraid of Christians... I worry more about the idiots they elect hoping to get the abortion ban that never happens.

Funny, there's a Mosque down the street from me, and no one has every tried to put me to death from there.

Do you actually know any Muslims?

Not really afraid of Christians... I worry more about the idiots they elect hoping to get the abortion ban that never happens.
Not personally, not really afraid of them. But if you let them take over, it gets nasty. Just ask Germany.

Another hateful and intolerant liberal asshole falls flat on his face! Fucking love it! Fired from his job as CFO :clap2:

Funny how liberals claim to be tolerant but are the most intolerant assholes in the world. They have tried to get Rush Limbaugh thrown off the air, Glenn Beck banned, and Chick-Fliet-A closed.

If you believe in tolerance, then that includes tolerating those that don't agree with you...

UPDATEx2: Fired liberal bully who berated Chick-Fil-A employee talks to TheBlaze – Glenn Beck
Some Mexicans don’t rape.

A Mexican can’t be a good judge.

Mexicans have calves the size of cantaloupes from hauling all those drugs.

That from two of the more popular Republicans.

So I guess Democrats do hate. They hate that kind of rhetoric from racists.

Glad we could clear that up.

Another hateful and intolerant liberal asshole falls flat on his face! Fucking love it! Fired from his job as CFO :clap2:

Funny how liberals claim to be tolerant but are the most intolerant assholes in the world. They have tried to get Rush Limbaugh thrown off the air, Glenn Beck banned, and Chick-Fliet-A closed.

If you believe in tolerance, then that includes tolerating those that don't agree with you...

UPDATEx2: Fired liberal bully who berated Chick-Fil-A employee talks to TheBlaze – Glenn Beck

Listen to the sheer stupidity of the woman in this video:
>> David J Harris Jr on Twitter

(Does anyone know how to make a twitter video show up in a post)?

Forum List

Back