Liberal hate & intolerance

The best part was the idiot claimed he "wasn't gay," yeah right.

He wants people to think he isn't gay, but just listen to him speak....

He was adament about that. My question is if being a homo is no big deal, WHY does he care if someone thinks he blows the skin flute?

Last edited:
He was either hitting on that "teen" at the drive-thru window, a closet homo or just one of those liberals that supports gays but would die if called a gay man over losing his manhood.

The best part was the idiot claimed he "wasn't gay," yeah right.

He wants people to think he isn't gay, but just listen to him speak....

He was adament about that. My question is if being a homo is no big deal, WHY does he care if someone thinks he blows the skin flute?

The right tries to silence people they don't like as well.

Like Bill Maher.
Asking why Bill Maher is not given the same treatment as conservatives is trying to silence him?

Ooookay....

Let's look at that. Maher had a show called "Politically Incorrect". Which he really watered down when it moved from Comedy Central to ABC. Then after 9/11, he made a comment that said that those who flew planes into buildings were braver than those politicians that flew remote control drones into camps.

Ironically, this wasn't a criticism of the Armed Forces, as the right made it out to be, but of politicians, particularly Bill Clinton.

But he had to go, even after he clarified his statement.

Compare that to Rush Limbaugh, who has said one offensive thing after another... and he's still on the air.

So is Rush. What's your point?

Republicans don't like their discrimination criticized. They feel they are being "discriminated" against.

Our record is alittle better than democrats.......the party of lynching....come on boys lets go round up some negros for the KKK members Robert Byrd and Harry Truman

redean you make it too easy, some people know the truth and disregard the liberal propaganda ;)

You are such an idiot and you don't know anything. Do a little research. You sit in front of the Internet.

Who left the Democratic Party in the middle 60's and swelled the ranks of the Republican Party? Who was forced out of the Republican Party in the early 60's and joined the Democratic Party. Find these things out and it will help you to stop spewing your ridiculous nonsense.

Ignorance is easy, very easy. As you prove again and again, it takes no work and zero research.

Nobody left. Nobody in the 60's. Everything stayed the same RDean. Wanna fight on this? I'd love to.

Let's go to the clean zone. I'll take you on and so many others on your bullshit southern suprise shit.

I have data out the ying yang that every one but a couple stayed with the Democrats.

Let me know the time and the place in the clean zone so I can finally nuke you into tomorrow.

You may be right on this - but I've never heard of it. Which conservatives have tried to silence Bill Maher?

Just for the record, all the conservatives I know LOVE keeping people like Bill Maher on the airwaves because they bury the liberal cause with stupidity, hate, violent rhetoric, etc. The hateful things Bill Maher has said has done more for the conservative cause than anything Glenn Beck could ever do.

Okay, Spanky, keep telling yourself that.

Hey, how about the Dixie Chicks?

And yet you can't give me one single example? Name a conservative group or organization that has tried to silence liberals? We LOVE when you people talk - you display your irrationality and your ignorance and help the conservative cause!

Actually, there used to be a site just for him. It was:

http://silencebillmaher.wordpress.com/silence-bill-maher/

But it was deleted.

Like Bill Maher.
Who has tried to silence bill maher? Can you provide a link?

Yes, I'm always happy to make up for your laziness and inability to use Google...

The Cancellation of Bill Maher's "Politically Incorrect" - Media Crit

Politically Incorrect, a late night talk show hosted by comedian and political pundit, Bill Maher, was cancelled in May 2002 by the ABC Network. The broadcast came to an end months after Maher made a controversial comment on the September 17, 2001, episode of the show. While discussing the characterization of 9/11 terrorists as cowards, Maher stated, “We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That’s cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it’s not cowardly”.

Maher’s comment was certainly received as “politically incorrect” to some, including Federal Express and Sears who soon after pulled their advertisements from the show. Some ABC affiliates canceled “Politically Incorrect” from their schedule and White House press secretary, Ari Fleischer, issued a statement: “people have to watch what they say and watch what they do”. Despite the backlash, ABC Chairman Lloyd Braun stated that the controversial material discussed on the show had no bearing in its cancellation.

You may be right on this - but I've never heard of it. Which conservatives have tried to silence Bill Maher?

Just for the record, all the conservatives I know LOVE keeping people like Bill Maher on the airwaves because they bury the liberal cause with stupidity, hate, violent rhetoric, etc. The hateful things Bill Maher has said has done more for the conservative cause than anything Glenn Beck could ever do.

Okay, Spanky, keep telling yourself that.

Hey, how about the Dixie Chicks?

That was handled the right way, people stopped going to their concerts and buying records and CD's. They simply went away after that. HA!

and they are handling Limbaugh the right way... by telling his sponsors there will be a backlash for supporting him.

And they handled Beck the right way- by organizing sponsor boycotts until his noxious Mormon ass was pulled from the air.

Like Bill Maher.

Really? How often have they stormed his studio, How often have they assaulted those around him......... Boycotts?

Something other then wanting him to apologize...........

Bill Maher apologized and clarified his statement the next day... Not that this didn't stop the boycotts of his sponsors by the right.

ABC pulled the show because sponsors pulled out.

Sponsors pulled out because they got complaints from customers.

Ultimately ABC's decision to stand on the principle of free speech or capitulate for financial upside.

ABC could learn alot from Chick-fil-a.

Where would the right be without photoshop?
Just look at the majority of their avatars on here.

That's much better, I had to berate another liberal poster for actually posting lies instead of the BS innuendo that liberals so love to do. You have proved positively of what I postulated thanks.

So who did the photo shop? The LA Times or CBS? Now we know CBS can't be trusted but the LA Times? Which one?
Check the link with the video. It wasn't photoshop...

ABC pulled the show because sponsors pulled out.

Sponsors pulled out because they got complaints from customers.

Ultimately ABC's decision to stand on the principle of free speech or capitulate for financial upside.

ABC could learn alot from Chick-fil-a.

Again, chick-fil-a is going to eventually knuckle udner, and Bigot Cathy will get do enjoy an early retirement.

Like Bill Maher.
Asking why Bill Maher is not given the same treatment as conservatives is trying to silence him?

Ooookay....

Let's look at that. Maher had a show called "Politically Incorrect". Which he really watered down when it moved from Comedy Central to ABC. Then after 9/11, he made a comment that said that those who flew planes into buildings were braver than those politicians that flew remote control drones into camps.

Ironically, this wasn't a criticism of the Armed Forces, as the right made it out to be, but of politicians, particularly Bill Clinton.

Compare that to Rush Limbaugh, who has said one offensive thing after another... and he's still on the air.

I wasn't aware that politicians actually flew the drones.
But then we do have Obama who is given credit over the Navy Seals who actually did the deed.Anyway Maher WAS critical of our service men and women who set the targets in the system and launch the missiles.

You guys can try to clean things up after the fact like with Obama...

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

But we are not ever gonna let you get away with it. :eusa_hand:

Ooookay....

I wasn't aware that politicians actually flew the drones.
But then we do have Obama who is given credit over the Navy Seals who actually did the deed.Anyway Maher WAS critical of our service men and women who set the targets in the system and launch the missiles.

:

I think that's an actual stretch to say he was criticizing the servicemen. They fly the drones, they don't decide who to fire them at. The politicians do.

So Ironicaly, the right was defending the honor of Bill Clinton.

You guys can try to clean things up after the fact like with Obama...

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

But we are not ever gonna let you get away with it. :eusa_hand

More truth than you can handle?

Fact is, businesses can only exist because of government. I mean, yeah, I guess you could sit there in the dark with your gun hoping no one steals from you, with no utilities, but your suppliers couldn't get there without roads and ports, you couldn't count on the quality of your products without regulatory agencies like the FDA and USDA, and heck, you couldn't even do commerce without government issued legal tender. I mean I guess you could go on a barter system, but that wouldn't work well.

Of course, if you accumulated any wealth beyond bartered chickens, and had to store that wealth somewhere, you'd have to put it in a government regulated bank that is government insured.

So, no, you didn't get there on your own. Not even close. The problem with you guys is you try to minimize where government helps you and whine disproportionately about how it hinders you.

Another hateful and intolerant liberal asshole falls flat on his face! Fucking love it! Fired from his job as CFO :clap2:

Funny how liberals claim to be tolerant but are the most intolerant assholes in the world. They have tried to get Rush Limbaugh thrown off the air, Glenn Beck banned, and Chick-Fliet-A closed.

If you believe in tolerance, then that includes tolerating those that don't agree with you...

UPDATEx2: Fired liberal bully who berated Chick-Fil-A employee talks to TheBlaze – Glenn Beck

Speaking of an asshole spewing hate, look at this:

See, you are so fucking stupid that you don't know Trump set a new policy that separated families. They sent those children all over this country & were so fucking inept they lost many of them.

Stealing children. Real children but go ahead & talk about abortion as if you give a shit.

Trump stole these children as a deterrent. "Come here & we will torture your children" This is the America you assfucks want.

He says, "Trump stole these children as a deterrent. 'Come here & we will torture your children' This is the America you assfucks want." The man is unhinged

Forum List

Back