Liberal Fucktardedness!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Ben & Jerry's bans "same-flavor scoops" in Australian same-sex marriage push

Declaring "love comes in all flavors," Ben & Jerry's said Thursday it's banning its Australian customers from buying two scoops of the same flavor of ice cream until same-sex marriage is legalized across the country.

Ben & Jerry's, based in Vermont, is famous for its socially conscious advocacy, from combatting climate change to promoting ethical treatment of animals.

And white girls cannot sell burritos!

Trump is for interracial marriage and here he shows us that.

trump ice cream.jpg

As tasty as their ice cream is, I permanently boycotted Ben & Jerry when I found out they donated millions of dollars to the violent, crybaby hate group, Black Lives Fecal Matter. Businesses that get involved in political issues are so up-their-own-ass stupid, all that's going to do is alienate a large chunk of their customer base, regardless of which side of the political aisle they're on. I've never seen any good come from it.

I've noticed that liberalfilth love to harrass Westerners over gay marriage......yet they never, ever push their Islam whoremaster countries to promote gay rights. Oh, gee, I just wonder why.

I've noticed that liberalfilth love to harrass Westerners over gay marriage......yet they never, ever push their Islam whoremaster countries to promote gay rights. Oh, gee, I just wonder why.

Well let's see if Ben And Jerry have a good idea for "moderating" those Arab countries. Maybe we could sell them military hardware -- but withhold the ammo and ordinance until they let women drive... This might catch on...

The nerve of those lefties cheating me out of the 2nd scoop. Next time at the grocery, I'm gonna mix their display up with the Haagen Daz stuff..

Ben & Jerry's bans "same-flavor scoops" in Australian same-sex marriage push

Declaring "love comes in all flavors," Ben & Jerry's said Thursday it's banning its Australian customers from buying two scoops of the same flavor of ice cream until same-sex marriage is legalized across the country.

Ben & Jerry's, based in Vermont, is famous for its socially conscious advocacy, from combatting climate change to promoting ethical treatment of animals.

And white girls cannot sell burritos!

What if you are already buy a ghey ice cream cake?

I wonder how much business will walk right out the door...
I doubt if it's a burning issue on a lot of people's minds. Tbh, I don't get two scoops anymore anyway. Can't finish that much.

New Topics

Forum List

Back