Liberal Outrage. Let's Hear It

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Kendarrious Chester manhunt: Suspect shot two officers, Georgia police say

A massive manhunt was underway Saturday after two Georgia police officers were shot at a restaurant, authorities said.

College Park police said one officer was shot twice, once in the lower abdomen and once in his ballistic vest, while a second officer had his radio struck by a bullet, according to Fox 5 Atlanta. The shooting took place at Red Snapper.

Hate! Right?

A massive manhunt was underway Saturday after two Georgia police officers were shot at a restaurant, authorities said.

College Park police said one officer was shot twice, once in the lower abdomen and once in his ballistic vest, while a second officer had his radio struck by a bullet, according to Fox 5 Atlanta. The shooting took place at Red Snapper.

Hate! Right?

Hate of the police yes. The article doesn't say if the police who were shot were White or Black, so if they're White, then it's also a Race Hate crime, Hate Whitey and Hate the police, if they're Black it's a Hate all police regardless of race crime.

Hate! Right?
As a Retired Old Deputy we have always been a target, but in the past 20 years the danger has increased to the point that most cops are arming themselves with unofficial firearms and ammo. The Desk jockys either don't know it or just turn a blind eye to the acts. In the 60s many carried a rifle of some sort but that was before bullet vest. The violence has made many LEOs program to shoot a lot fast and that resaults in mistakes and makes for victims of police malfeasance shooting, and the sad after effects of the victims family's.

Cop Killers in some cases are members of radicial groups or gangs, drugs pushers, and illegal boarder jumpers. I have to say that some cops I have worked with should have never been hired the so called Shrink checks are a joke by God like men who enjoy the power, the only way of getting these people out of the LEO position is to have the 6 month or 1 years dismissal clause in the hiring agreement. I the Police departments and Sheriff Dept need to put something like this in place. I just might be that a board of retired LEO s could weed out most of the perverted ones, or the wacked out ones.

Hate! Right?

Hate of the police yes. The article doesn't say if the police who were shot were White or Black, so if they're White, then it's also a Race Hate crime, Hate Whitey and Hate the police, if they're Black it's a Hate all police regardless of race crime.
I does not matter the race of the victims it is the uniform and the authority

Not one word of libtard outrage. Not one! Not a single one!

Hate! Right?
I'd like to see us go back to the day when wanted posters would simply say, "Wanted, Dead or Alive," then add in, "preferably DEAD."

There are good cops and there are bad cops.

Until you have experienced each one you don't know.

As far as shooting cops goes, if it is a bad cop and it is trying to shoot you then you are not going to have a lot of choice if you want to live.

I am not familiar with the O/P's issue.

Cops and robbers shoot at each other all the time.

Sometimes the good guys win and sometimes they don't.

Not one word of libtard outrage. Not one! Not a single one!
I was going to iggy you for your outrageous thread title.

But your kitty avatar has saved you.
Nothing outrageous about it. We conservatives are labeled RWNJ's every nano second, morons, bitches, idiots I saw a moderator call us rwnj's just yesterday. A libtard thrown in every now and then is appropriate.

every time a cop gets shot, outraged Americans must immediately report directly to a weeping willow thread, or else they mustn't reeeeally be outraged. so sayeth the dumbass troll bible, amen.

every time a cop gets shot, outraged Americans must immediately report directly to a weeping willow thread, or else they mustn't reeeeally be outraged. so sayeth the dumbass troll bible, amen.
You should try to keep up. Troll.

Forum List

Back