Liberal Feminist want to see elderly people and dementia patients euthanized

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Liberal Feminist Wants To See Elderly People And Dementia Patients Euthanized

Many people would gladly have Katie Hopkins removed from TV shows. The liberal British TV personality was part of The Apprentice, and made a shocking statement. Hopkins doesn’t really know how things work, and she better stop acting like an expert. The liberal supports the euthanasia of old people, and her excuse is the lamest thing you will ever hear.

I wouldn't want to be a freaking liberal if you paid me, I wouldn't want to be a freaking leftist democratic liberal if you paid me. You are all sick and twisted just like Trump haters who associate a gawe dam cat with Hitler.

Liberal Feminist Wants To See Elderly People And Dementia Patients Euthanized

Many people would gladly have Katie Hopkins removed from TV shows. The liberal British TV personality was part of The Apprentice, and made a shocking statement. Hopkins doesn’t really know how things work, and she better stop acting like an expert. The liberal supports the euthanasia of old people, and her excuse is the lamest thing you will ever hear.

I wouldn't want to be a freaking liberal if you paid me, I wouldn't want to be a freaking leftist democratic liberal if you paid me. You are all sick and twisted just like Trump haters who associate a gawe dam cat with Hitler.
She should have voted for Trump then.

Only problem with this thread is that Katie Hopkins isn't a liberal. She ran for Parliament as an Independent, and has applied to UKIP for membership, but was rejected - presumably because of her horrific genocidal statements about immigrants, even though UKIP is basically the equivalent of the US Tea Party and very anti-immigrant, conservative, etc.

The OP references a 2 year old story about some ugly shit conservative Katie spouted about killing off the elderly.

You folks will say anything to denigrate liberals, even if you have to pull it out your rectums covered in steaming shit.

Forum List

Back