In Netherlands, what if the old person doesn't want to be euthanized? The family holds them down

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes..... the real nature of the abortion/euthanasia culture comes out..... the senior citizen says, yeah, not thanks, I think I will hang out a little longer.... so what do they do.... the get the nurses and family to hold her down while you execute her.....

Of course, if she had committed mass murder, they wouldn't think of executing her...

NETHERLANDS: Elderly Woman Forcibly Euthanized

According to LiveAction, the 74-year-old unidentified woman had been suffering dementia for some time and previously told people she would undergo assisted suicide if "the time was right." As her dementia progressed, she never put in a request to die and had surpassed the point of giving her full consent. It was then that her doctor declared her to be "suffering intolerably" and proceeded to euthanize her. Here's how the ordeal went down:

When the doctor came in to euthanize her, the patient was not informed of what was going to happen to her, to 'avoid unnecessary distress.' She was given coffee with a sedative in it, but she refused to drink it — and then struggled as the doctor tried to kill her. She fought so fiercely that the doctor ordered her own family to physically hold her down, and she was forcibly euthanized.

A panel had previously cleared the doctor of ethical violations by saying she "acted in good faith." That decision was recently overturned, however, by the Regional Euthanasia Review Committees, which said the doctor's actions were unethical and will be investigated along with five other similarly disturbing stories.

Currently, no evidence exists of the woman ever saying she wished to die by assisted suicide while in a clear state of mind.

Hey....death with dignity...right?

See if she was in her right mind she would want to die. That she didn't want to be killed is proof that she should be killed for her own good.

See if she was in her right mind she would want to die. That she didn't want to be killed is proof that she should be killed for her own good.

And these people are the same ones who act superior because they won't put a murderer to death....

That is just one more piece of evidence that left wingers are insane....

I hope she's in peace. I watched my mother-in-law go through this and it was truly living hell.

I hope she's in peace. I watched my mother-in-law go through this and it was truly living hell.

The exact situation...or do you mean suffering from dementia? Just to be clear...

You watched your mother in law murdered against her will?

What ever happened to no means no? This is why I am against assisted suicide. This is where it ends up.

You watched your mother in law murdered against her will?

What ever happened to no means no? This is why I am against assisted suicide. This is where it ends up.

Actually, one day it will lead to mass graves...... they won't be happy murdering one at a time..... they never stop at just one....

2TinyGuy scares himself at night telling "Scary European Stories'.

"They hold you down during a Euthansia... right after they confiscate your gun and give you socialized medicine and make you live next to a Muslim!!!"

The exact situation...or do you mean suffering from dementia? Just to be clear...

Not the exact same situation. But similar decisions. She had a "do not resuscitate" order and apparently those are 'flexible' in regard to how they are interpreted. Once she'd become so lost that she was living in constant fear and agony, her family stood firm on the DNR - they basically told the doctor to make pain relief a top priority (keep her doped up so she couldn't feel anything) and make no efforts to prolong life. It bothered me at the time, but I knew her before her decline, and she was always clear on such matters. I think they made the right call.

Yes..... the real nature of the abortion/euthanasia culture comes out..... the senior citizen says, yeah, not thanks, I think I will hang out a little longer.... so what do they do.... the get the nurses and family to hold her down while you execute her.....

Of course, if she had committed mass murder, they wouldn't think of executing her...

NETHERLANDS: Elderly Woman Forcibly Euthanized

According to LiveAction, the 74-year-old unidentified woman had been suffering dementia for some time and previously told people she would undergo assisted suicide if "the time was right." As her dementia progressed, she never put in a request to die and had surpassed the point of giving her full consent. It was then that her doctor declared her to be "suffering intolerably" and proceeded to euthanize her. Here's how the ordeal went down:

When the doctor came in to euthanize her, the patient was not informed of what was going to happen to her, to 'avoid unnecessary distress.' She was given coffee with a sedative in it, but she refused to drink it — and then struggled as the doctor tried to kill her. She fought so fiercely that the doctor ordered her own family to physically hold her down, and she was forcibly euthanized.

A panel had previously cleared the doctor of ethical violations by saying she "acted in good faith." That decision was recently overturned, however, by the Regional Euthanasia Review Committees, which said the doctor's actions were unethical and will be investigated along with five other similarly disturbing stories.

Currently, no evidence exists of the woman ever saying she wished to die by assisted suicide while in a clear state of mind.

Hey....death with dignity...right?
This is sort of a Obama care plan. I know they have Death Panels in the law.

Forum List

Back