Liberal Denial

This sums it up pretty well. :laughing0301:

1639325258117.png

It never ceases to amaze me that you right wingers will take the time to plumb the depths of the Internet for just about any asshole's opinion or podcast that backs up your failed ideology or fanciful delusions.
Seriously..do y'all have jobs? :)

It never ceases to amaze me that you right wingers will take the time to plumb the depths of the Internet for just about any asshole's opinion or podcast that backs up your failed ideology or fanciful delusions.
O! The IRONY!
Let's see a post like this when dozens of your fellow LibTards do the same thing all day.

O! The IRONY!
Let's see a post like this when dozens of your fellow LibTards do the same thing all day.
Really? You'll have to point that out. Because you righties outnumber us on the left by about 5 to 1 on these boards.
There's one goofy left wing rag I see quoted from time to time. Other than that, it's pretty straightforward links.
Which pretty tells you the story of where the crazy is...on the right.

Really? You'll have to point that out. Because you righties outnumber us on the left by about 5 to 1 on these boards.
There's one goofy left wing rag I see quoted from time to time. Other than that, it's pretty straightforward links.
Which pretty tells you the story of where the crazy is...on the right.
You are mentally ill so you interpret bullshit as reality.
We outnumber you?
You really are mentally ill.

You are mentally ill so you interpret bullshit as reality.
We outnumber you?
You really are mentally ill.
Sorry, I stand by that ratio. I may even be understating it a bit. All you have to do is open your eyes and look at the postings.
Posters on the right here will link just about any alt-right source or YouTube video. Fat Wesley Crusher. Hippie Stink...and these are actually some of the more mainstream ones. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, I stand by that ratio. I may even be understating it a bit. All you have to do is open your eyes and look at the postings.
Posters on the right here will link just about any alt-right source or YouTube video. Fat Wesley Crusher. Hippie Stink...and these are actually some of the more mainstream ones. :auiqs.jpg:
What medications do you take?
I recommend an anti-psychotic.

Lol, I don't blame you for evading the content of that video. There is nothing in there that lefties can dispute.

They (R) like to FORCE others to believe their way of thinking.
Indoctrination.
Think like me or else.

Oh, wait, they hate indoctrination. LOL

They (R) like to FORCE others to believe their way of thinking.
Indoctrination.
Think like me or else.

Oh, wait, they hate indoctrination. LOL
THE IRONY!
Who's the first to tell someone that they're stupid?

What medications do you take?
I recommend an anti-psychotic.
Not into pills and pot. Alcohol.
But no amount of alcohol, pills or pot are going to help you if you can't see the simple ratio of right/left that post here.
I mean jeez, you don't even need to be a statistician. Just look at the New Topics column. :)

Not into pills and pot. Alcohol.
But no amount of alcohol, pills or pot are going to help you if you can't see the simple ratio of right/left that post here.
I mean jeez, you don't even need to be a statistician. Just look at the New Topics column. :)
You never addressed anti-US Citizen Democrat legislation.
You are psychotic.

Point me to the thread and I'll be happy to go back and address.

Otherwise, drop it.

You are a hack and a lemming. You're just to disingenuous to admit it.
You mean to tell me that after we debated for over an hour and you jumped the shark you don't remember not answering a question I asked at least 10 times?
You obviously have dementia.

Forum List

Back