Liberal Colbert calling cops racist on his show; shocker.

Watching Stephen Colbert interview the "Concious rapper" on his show literally right now. He just finished calling cops racist.

Another liberal spewing anti-cop crap. What a shocker.

Cops can be racist, so how is this 'liberal spewing anti-cop crap.' It's true. have you been abused by a black cop because you are white? No, because you are white, so shut the fuck up.

I'm also quite sure, being that The Colbert Show is a joke, he didn't mean that ALL cops are racist. Only you would want to believe that so you can hate him and start this stupid thread. I bet you were really excited when you found this story, because you were look "Goodie! I get to post something on USMB and make fun of liberals!" Jesus fuck christ, get a life....

I'm white? News to me. But even in my non-white state of existence, yes, I've been stopped by cops. Once I was speeding. Another time I ran a stop sign. The third....they were looking for a black male driving a white sedan that robbed a gas station. It was 2am. I drive a white sedan. I was in the immediate area. I got stopped. I get it. He was doing his job. Racist? Well, only if you consider stopping a person who fits the description of a known suspect to be a racist act. Which YOU likely do, since you showed your racism immediately by assuming I was white.

Did he mean that? Who knows. But he said it. And he sure didn't say "So some cop, who is racist but a small percentage of them are most of them are not, can start harrassing me now?" It's a common left wing rant to label cops as racist. Which you just did also.

That's okay to do, when it's been historically true! Racism among the establishment is still rampant. To say it doesn't spillover into this facet of American life is just ignorant.

Sorry about the skin color thing. That was bad.

Cops can be racist, so how is this 'liberal spewing anti-cop crap.' It's true. have you been abused by a black cop because you are white? No, because you are white, so shut the fuck up.

I'm also quite sure, being that The Colbert Show is a joke, he didn't mean that ALL cops are racist. Only you would want to believe that so you can hate him and start this stupid thread. I bet you were really excited when you found this story, because you were look "Goodie! I get to post something on USMB and make fun of liberals!" Jesus fuck christ, get a life....

I'm white? News to me. But even in my non-white state of existence, yes, I've been stopped by cops. Once I was speeding. Another time I ran a stop sign. The third....they were looking for a black male driving a white sedan that robbed a gas station. It was 2am. I drive a white sedan. I was in the immediate area. I got stopped. I get it. He was doing his job. Racist? Well, only if you consider stopping a person who fits the description of a known suspect to be a racist act. Which YOU likely do, since you showed your racism immediately by assuming I was white.

Did he mean that? Who knows. But he said it. And he sure didn't say "So some cop, who is racist but a small percentage of them are most of them are not, can start harrassing me now?" It's a common left wing rant to label cops as racist. Which you just did also.

That's okay to do, when it's been historically true! Racism among the establishment is still rampant. To say it doesn't spillover into this facet of American life is just ignorant.

Power to that people man!!! Fuck tha police man!!!! Tear it all down!!!! Rage against the machine man!!!!

When you turn 30, reality is gonna hit you hard kid.

Kramer was a comedian, and he dropped the n-bomb. Comedians don't have absolute freedom of speech either.

But the fact that a large segment of our society tolerates cop hate says a lot.

Kramer was a comedian, and he dropped the n-bomb. Comedians don't have absolute freedom of speech either.

But the fact that a large segment of our society tolerates cop hate says a lot.

Kramer was serious about it. People were disgusted by his nonsense, Colbert is always trying to shock in a funny way. He is not racist in the least and everyone knows it.

Power to that people man!!! Fuck tha police man!!!! Tear it all down!!!! Rage against the machine man!!!!

When you turn 30, reality is gonna hit you hard kid.

I've got about three months then... how are you not white? I can't imagine a minority being so ignorant to the reality of police brutality against minorities.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back