Liberal Billionaire Admits To Manufacturing 'Evidence' Linking GOP To Russia

Barry the Fairy's agitprop team has been at this from the jump..he took in millions in bundled contributions from the middle east in his 2008 campaign. Holder claimed "he looked at it" and laughed. Same thing in 2012. Hell, they interfered in Bibi's election in Israel...none of this has been THE RUSSIANS! just the commiecrat dirtbags.

View attachment 237034

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liberal-billionaire-apologizes-for-funding-false-flag-effort-to-link-kremlin-to-republican-in-alabama-senate-race

"Liberal Silicon Valley billionaire Reid Hoffman issued an apology on Wednesday for funding a group that falsely tried to give an impression the Russian government was supporting Alabama Republican Roy Moore in last year’s Senate election against now-Sen. Doug Jones."

I am SURE, though - as Democrats and snowflakes will adamantly proclaim, this was an 'isolated incident' that was not done / has not been done anywhere else or by any other Democrat to alter federal elections....

Bwuhahahaha.....
Wow! The Republicans now feel the pedophile has been vindicated.

View attachment 237034

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liberal-billionaire-apologizes-for-funding-false-flag-effort-to-link-kremlin-to-republican-in-alabama-senate-race

"Liberal Silicon Valley billionaire Reid Hoffman issued an apology on Wednesday for funding a group that falsely tried to give an impression the Russian government was supporting Alabama Republican Roy Moore in last year’s Senate election against now-Sen. Doug Jones."

I am SURE, though - as Democrats and snowflakes will adamantly proclaim, this was an 'isolated incident' that was not done / has not been done anywhere else or by any other Democrat to alter federal elections....

Bwuhahahaha.....
Sure he did lyin sack of shit!

View attachment 237034

Bwuhahahaha.....

Reid Hoffman apologizes for funding a group that allegedly spread misinformation in Alabama race

It is true, sort of.

He left out the part that he did not know what the group was doing.

View attachment 237034

Bwuhahahaha.....

Pedophile?

View attachment 237034

Bwuhahahaha.....

Pedophile?
The Liberals have over-used the word 'racist' to the point where it is meaningless, so they have evidently started to call everyone 'pedophile' now...

:p

Sure, he didn’t.
View attachment 237034

Bwuhahahaha.....

Reid Hoffman apologizes for funding a group that allegedly spread misinformation in Alabama race

It is true, sort of.

He left out the part that he did not know what the group was doing.

Or Russian. Lol
View attachment 237034

Bwuhahahaha.....

Pedophile?
The Liberals have over-used the word 'racist' to the point where it is meaningless, so they have evidently started to call everyone 'pedophile' now...

:p

The man publicly admitted he did not know what the group was doing.
Why must you lie so much? Are you capable of making a post that is not a lie?

"Billionaire tech entrepreneur Reid Hoffman apologized for funding a false flag operation suggesting Russian bots supported Alabama Republican Roy Moore’s failed Senate bid."

He funded the operation thus he was an accomplice, knowingly or not. That means he helped manufacture false evidence / flags regarding Russian connections, knowingly or not.

THAT is what I said. THAT is the FACT.

You got a problem with facts, you want to spin it to try to distract from the fact that yet ANOTHER dumb f*ing snowflake was conned by the Russians into attempting to alter an election that is YOUR problem.

Don't falsely attack me because of it. DEAL with it.

The man publicly admitted he did not know what the group was doing.
Why must you lie so much? Are you capable of making a post that is not a lie?

"Billionaire tech entrepreneur Reid Hoffman apologized for funding a false flag operation suggesting Russian bots supported Alabama Republican Roy Moore’s failed Senate bid."

He funded the operation thus he was an accomplice, knowingly or not. That means he helped manufacture false evidence / flags regarding Russian connections, knowingly or not.

THAT is what I said. THAT is the FACT.

You got a problem with facts, you want to spin it to try to distract from the fact that yet ANOTHER dumb f*ing snowflake was conned by the Russians into attempting to alter an election that is YOUR problem.

Don't falsely attack me because of it. DEAL with it.

1keawu.jpg

View attachment 237034

Bwuhahahaha.....

Yeah he's really sorry......that he got caught.

I would bet, they knew they were caught, and rather be exposed for the creeps they are, they decided to hit it off at the pass, and claim it was an experiment. And Reid Hoffman claims he was supporting groups that support the integrity of elections, yet in the same statement, only if they support Democrats. No, he is a weasel, just as the ones that tried to frame Trump are.

View attachment 237034

Bwuhahahaha.....

Yeah he's really sorry......that he got caught.

getting caught is most often the source of regret.

Forum List

Back