Liberal Big City Mayor Tells People To Stay Away From Free Speech

Liberals have succeeded in labeling all speech (except their pre approved speech) hate speech and all of the speakers are nazis.

That's what the protest in Boston is all about.

Yeah. He's wanting to keep the peace. Don't worry, though. There will be people there. Anyone who wants to speak can speak. No arrests for speaking.

Oh, he wants to keep the peace? Is that all? Then, maybe he should start by calling out Soros for paying for violence.

And I'm sorry, did you say you're a whiny bitch?
Soros! Soros! Soros! That Evil Jewish Overlord Conspiracy, eh?

Yeah. He's wanting to keep the peace. Don't worry, though. There will be people there. Anyone who wants to speak can speak. No arrests for speaking.

Oh, he wants to keep the peace? Is that all? Then, maybe he should start by calling out Soros for paying for violence.

Say Nazi Pete, wasn't your Fuhrer an actual Nazi? Did your beloved George Soros work for the Nazis to oppress Jews? Isn't he even now a vile anti-Semite calling for the destruction of Israel to support Obama's Caliphate?

I know, you're here to lie, not to examine facts.

Goosestep on, Nazi Pete.

Nazis are beyond US political labels. Hate is the message, and twisted minds.

Say Nazi Pete, wasn't your Fuhrer an actual Nazi? Did your beloved George Soros work for the Nazis to oppress Jews? Isn't he even now a vile anti-Semite calling for the destruction of Israel to support Obama's Caliphate?

Goosestep on, Nazi Pete.
Soros! Soros! Soros! We know it's your anti-semite code for evil Jewish overlord conspiracies.

The Alt-Right is so peaceful....after all, that mean woman attacked that car in Charlottesville.

Despite your lies and those of the corrupt press, I've seen no one defend the terrorist in Charlottesville, Nazi Pete. He will get the needle, and I along with most of the right will applaud when he does.

The FACT that your terrorist ANTIFA brown shirts are just as bad doesn't excuse him. You of the Khmer Rouge are demanding the people not recognize the fact that there is zero difference between them and you.

Goosestep on, Nazi Pete.
Soros! Soros! Soros! We know it's your anti-semite code for evil Jewish overlord conspiracies.
An "evil Jewish overlord" who funds Hamas and Hezbollah, Nazi Pete? :rofl:

You are dumb as a dog turd, but far less useful.

I will not stand with the nazi's, the KKK, or the other nutjobs.

BUT, I will NEVER stand with the alt-left who do not believe in the First Amendment, and who seek to destroy this country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i emailed him, telling him that I didn't want to hear any bullshit about being "surprised" that violence broke out....

Do you live in Boston?

i live in America,.....

That was not my question. Why are you always so deathly afraid of answering simple questions?

I do not live in Boston.

What of it?

There. Was that so hard? Now, considering that you will never vote for or against him, what leads you to believe he would possibly give a shit what you think? You know some staffer just deleted your email.

Because it is not just me. Consider what just happened, people are watching him.

If he pulls the normal lib vile bullshit, and pretends to be shocked that violent lefties from outside the city start trouble, and his move it to order the cops to stand down,

he will be exposed as an ally of the violent marxist brownshirts.

And responsible for any violence or injury that occurs.

And I would commend him despite his odd choice of party.

"Odd choice of party"?

???

If he is someone who is decent enough to take strong action against vile marxist thugs like Antifa, then wtf, is he in the Democratic Party?

Because he wanted a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected in Boston.

Not nearly good enough.

Send another unread email.

Do you live in Boston?

i live in America,.....

That was not my question. Why are you always so deathly afraid of answering simple questions?

I do not live in Boston.

What of it?

There. Was that so hard? Now, considering that you will never vote for or against him, what leads you to believe he would possibly give a shit what you think? You know some staffer just deleted your email.

Because it is not just me. Consider what just happened, people are watching him.

If he pulls the normal lib vile bullshit, and pretends to be shocked that violent lefties from outside the city start trouble, and his move it to order the cops to stand down,

Wipe the drool off your chin.

And I would commend him despite his odd choice of party.

"Odd choice of party"?

???

If he is someone who is decent enough to take strong action against vile marxist thugs like Antifa, then wtf, is he in the Democratic Party?

Because he wanted a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected in Boston.

Not nearly good enough.

Send another unread email.

I did send another email.

looks like he might have listened.

"Police in riot gear struggled to push the large crowd of counter-protesters away from the area, pushing them back in the area of Boylston and Tremont Streets. "

i live in America,.....

I do not live in Boston.

What of it?

Wipe the drool off your chin.

You have to love the media.

"V cameras showed a group of boisterous counter-protesters on the Common chasing a man with a Trump campaign banner and cap, shouting and swearing at him. But other counter-protesters intervened and helped the man safely over a fence into the area where the conservative rally was to be staged. Black-clad counter-protesters also grabbed an American flag out of an elderly woman's hands, and she stumbled and fell to the ground."

Chasing someone with the intent to harm him is "boisterous". LOL!!

No qualifiers at all for the thugs that knocked down an old woman. Guess they didn't want to seem judgmental, or take sides, you know, against knocking down old women, or God Forbid, to discuss that the American flag seemed to incite them.

Forum List

Back