Liberal Big City Mayor Tells People To Stay Away From Free Speech

Yeah. He's wanting to keep the peace. Don't worry, though. There will be people there. Anyone who wants to speak can speak. No arrests for speaking.

Ya whiny little bitch.

Yeah. He's wanting to keep the peace. Don't worry, though. There will be people there. Anyone who wants to speak can speak. No arrests for speaking.

Oh, he wants to keep the peace? Is that all? Then, maybe he should start by calling out Soros for paying for violence.

And I'm sorry, did you say you're a whiny bitch?

It is a smart move by the Mayor.............They expect possible violence and are ramping up security..............They expect violence..............

I agree............stay away.............

Oh, he wants to keep the peace? Is that all? Then, maybe he should start by calling out Soros for paying for violence.

And I'm sorry, did you say you're a whiny bitch?

Does your lameness ever overcome you? I mean, does claiming that Soros pays people to protest ever strike you as being wholly unoriginal and uninteresting?

:lol: Do the left bother listening to themselves?

Boston Mayor Marty Walsh is urging people to stay away from a planned Free Speech Rally scheduled for Saturday on Boston Common.

'Stay Away From The Common' During Boston Free Speech Rally, Walsh Urges

i emailed him, telling him that I didn't want to hear any bullshit about being "surprised" that violence broke out.

The real question is does the police keep these asshole under control.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

Boston Mayor Marty Walsh is urging people to stay away from a planned Free Speech Rally scheduled for Saturday on Boston Common.

He just doesn't trust his side to be able to stay rational and non-violent.

Can't really blame him.

At least he seems to be trying to do his job, so far.

I would be super impressed if he did not allow masks.

Can't really blame him.

It's weak leadership. We live in America. Free speech is our backbone. If he is worried about the violence, he should warn that police will be strong and that there will be consequences for lawlessness.

Last edited:

Ya whiny little bitch.

Why insult? And Boston proper is not as "liberal" as some believe. The Commons are not that far from the Combat Zone, Boston is conjested city, not as dense as Cambridge, but conjested. I trust the head of law enforcement, I was never treated with less than helpful responses by LE in Boston (or anywhere else but once in a small town in Florida), in fact they went above and beyond when a truck full of college students were wandering downtown, lost one time. And the pickup truck was over crowded, we were looking for the site of the building where the Sons of Liberty met.

Can't really blame him.

It's weak leadership. We live in America. Free speech is our backbone. If he is worried about the violence, he should warn that police will be strong and consequences rigorous.

if that is ALL he does, it is weak leadership.

If he still ordered the cops to stand down, it is bullshit distraction from his alliance with marxist thugs.

If he has the police be strong and has rigorous consequences for the rioters, especially which side starts it, then it is real leadership.

And I would commend him despite his odd choice of party.

Can't really blame him.

{The mayor said he has spoken with the Southern Poverty Law Center for guidance on how to handle events involving white supremacists.}

Isn't that the same as turning to the KKK for guidance on how to handle Negroes? Really, the fucker turns to an openly racist hate group like the SPLC? :eek:

i emailed him, telling him that I didn't want to hear any bullshit about being "surprised" that violence broke out....

Do you live in Boston?

i live in America, and I don't want marxist thugs owning any American cities.

You are looking for excuses to marginalize my opinion instead of addressing my valid point.

THat is more often a liberals tactic and one you should be ashamed to use.

Can't really blame him.

{The mayor said he has spoken with the Southern Poverty Law Center for guidance on how to handle events involving white supremacists.}

Isn't that the same as turning to the KKK for guidance on how to handle Negroes? Really, the fucker turns to an openly racist hate group like the SPLC? :eek:

That does NOT bode well.

Ya whiny little bitch.

Why insult? And Boston proper is not as "liberal" as some believe. The Commons are not that far from the Combat Zone, Boston is conjested [sic] city, not as dense as Cambridge, but conjested [sic]. ......

There is really no Combat Zone anymore. Boston pols are liberal; corrupt, hypocritical, and liberal. MA likes to elect 'Republican' governors, but one need only take a peek at the roll call inside the Statehouse to see how the political scales are tilted in the Bay State. That being said, individuals from MA are on a whole not as loony as it probably seems to the rest of the country. There are more than enough lefties waaaaaay out there though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back