Lib owned restaurant asks customers to refer to staff using gender neutral terms

You get to live your life as you see fit and every one else gets to live their lives as they see fit. This might include thinking that this little restaurant is more trouble than getting a taco is worth. Or, just refer to the employees as "it" or "things". That too is living one's life as they see fit.

If someone has piercings all over their face, wears a beard along with lipstick and in general looks nasty, I damn sure don't want to eat their food.

You get to live your life as you see fit and every one else gets to live their lives as they see fit. This might include thinking that this little restaurant is more trouble than getting a taco is worth. Or, just refer to the employees as "it" or "things". That too is living one's life as they see fit.
Yep. And you don't see anyone here demanding that the restaurant is picketed or boycotted or punished in any way.

That's called "live and let live". I wish the illiberal leftist authoritarians would learn that one.

Good idea, are wait staff actual people. Some that ".....not be expected to" want a blanket rule? Don't go there, stay on the narrow NARROW. Looks like a Trump voter to me, and I use Hello? anyway. Shocked over this? Yet, the allegations against Moore are horrible.....for Moore? (The age of consent was 15 in 'Bama at the time, best I can tell. 15 years just for touching in Florida.)

Republicans, Trumpsters, I assume you're taking notes.

These people are losing their fucking minds. You'd be idiots to not take advantage of this.
too busy laughing at them and then just moving to ignore.

giving an idiot this much attention never ends well.

Well, thankfully most trans look just like any other women.
We attempt not to look nasty! That would defeat the purpose.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F67459%2FScreen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_1.39.53_PM.png

Yep. And you don't see anyone here demanding that the restaurant is picketed or boycotted or punished in any way.

That's called "live and let live". I wish the illiberal leftist authoritarians would learn that one.
I think that is a lesson they won't learn.

Good idea, are wait staff actual people. Some that ".....not be expected to" want a blanket rule? Don't go there, stay on the narrow NARROW. Looks like a Trump voter to me, and I use Hello? anyway. Shocked over this? Yet, the allegations against Moore are horrible.....for Moore? (The age of consent was 15 in 'Bama at the time, best I can tell. 15 years just for touching in Florida.)
There are holes in that story being revealed. So come back in a couple of days.

I will read breaking news. And if he steps down, it will help his party. Still, dodn't Democrats want less cohesion?

Far too many restaurants out there to have to deal with that nonsense.
And that's why HIS business is destined to failure.

Hope the waitresses wise up in their next job. I wouldn't accept food prepared by any of these freaks. Hooters is a lot more pleasant.

Forum List

Back