Lib owned restaurant asks customers to refer to staff using gender neutral terms

Cool,

Weird how you religious fuckers can bitch for the same rights to do as you please within your own business but don't like it when others live their lives. Hypocrites!

No dumbass, we support their right to do as they please, we refuse to coddle the fruitloops.

But hey maybe we can sue...like bake a cake or some other BS

The march to deny gender continues.

Absolutely fucking bizarre.

Gender is a social construct.

But maybe with some biological meaning as science proves every day.

Maybe that girl that liked playing games with the boys that you accepted as normal was a good sign of it?

Maybe you're the denier of reality.
Gender is not a social construct. Holy crap.

Here's a refresher course for you.
3e059a5dc2bbbfbd55682d8d34cb2e76--human-anatomy-model-anatomy-models.jpg

The march to deny gender continues.

Absolutely fucking bizarre.

Gender is a social construct.

But maybe with some biological meaning as science proves every day.

Maybe that girl that liked playing games with the boys that you accepted as normal was a good sign of it?

Maybe you're the denier of reality.
Go back to your dolls bonehead. The adults are talking!

Ohgawd. I bet that place sux. Who wants to be lectured on PC crap when going out to dine?

Do you ever think that all of this insanity is going to go too far and that within the next 10-15 years or whatever the American nation will split into two separate nations with their own President and Government one where all the Leftists are and one where all the Sane people are?

What in the world is going on here?
People trying to mold other people into being non boxed in? I don't care what they ask..I will say Hey Miss or Excuse Me Ma'am or Pardon Me Mister. It's being polite. If the person is confused as to their gender, that is not my problem. It's theirs. If the place this happens asks me to leave, I will. Otherwise, serve me my food/check out my groceries, and stfu.

What in the world is going on here?
People trying to mold other people into being non boxed in? I don't care what they ask..I will say Hey Miss or Excuse Me Ma'am or Pardon Me Mister. It's being polite. If the person is confused as to their gender, that is not my problem. It's theirs. If the place this happens asks me to leave, I will. Otherwise, serve me my food/check out my groceries, and stfu.
This is a neurosis, among other things. These people are an open emotional wound, and the world is salt.

This crap will not happen in smaller towns. Which is why I am thankful I hate big cities and refuse to live in one.

Forum List

Back