Lib/Dems should ask themselves this question:

Oh, how I love it.

2010 didn't mean anything.

One of the biggest ass-kickings in political history and you ignore it.

That is why in 2012, we will finish the job.

Please, stay with your current platform. It's the best weapon we have.

I say by all means go for it!

Assume you have the same backing you had in 2010. Assume that President Obama is a weak candidate. Assume the Republicans will come out for Mitt Romney

No...we don't do it your way.

We don't see ourselves entitled to anything or anyone's vote.

We'll be working for it.

I noticed you didn't deny that you got your asses handed to you in 2010.

Everyone needs a good ass kicking now and then........it keeps you humble

The voters have shown themselves to be mad as hell with Washington. Republicans felt the wrath in 2006 and 2008, Dems caught it in 2010

We shall see about 2012

I say by all means go for it!

Assume you have the same backing you had in 2010. Assume that President Obama is a weak candidate. Assume the Republicans will come out for Mitt Romney

No...we don't do it your way.

We don't see ourselves entitled to anything or anyone's vote.

We'll be working for it.

I noticed you didn't deny that you got your asses handed to you in 2010.

Everyone needs a good ass kicking now and then........it keeps you humble

The voters have shown themselves to be mad as hell with Washington. Republicans felt the wrath in 2006 and 2008, Dems caught it in 2010

We shall see about 2012

It would be a beautiful occurence if we booted 90% of their asses out of Washington... I would even settle for 89.9%

Immie

Actually Chris does quite well and doesn't dwell in the swamps like those attacking him

Chris does very well at getting his ass kicked.

Usually, he posts his three little graphs (Iwhich he has never explained as being germane to the discussion at hand) and inks off.

Actually Chris does quite well and doesn't dwell in the swamps like those attacking him

Quite well at lying and distortions.

Show one
How about when he claims Clinton left a surplus? I could not begin to count the times he posted the same few sentences on several forums here and multiple times on each. Chris is a mediocre spammer and a liar to boot.

But that's to be expected: Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Show one
How about when he claims Clinton left a surplus? I could not begin to count the times he posted the same few sentences on several forums here and multiple times on each. Chris is a mediocre spammer and a liar to boot.

Clinton did leave a budget surplus....That is a fact

So what else you got?

Last edited:
Chris respectfully posts facts about the Republican Party. Board right-wingers don't like those facts so they taunt, call him names and neg the crap out of him

Everything he posts is true

especially about Clinton leaving Bush with a budget surplus

Show one

Shouldn't that be in quotes smart guy? Its from an am radio show :tinfoil: right?

Why do you think the midterm elections went so bad for democrats? Only reason it wasn't worse was because the idiot Tea Partiers didn't know enough to run electable candidates. The 2010 elections went bad for you because you fucked up; you lost the confidence and good opinion of the voters. No need to list the littany of bad decisions, suffice it to say you should've addressed the problems the country wanted you to fix but instead you were more interested in your party's agenda. And for that same reason I think Obama should also be voted out; dunno if it'll happen, much depends on the economy and the UE numbers this year. But he screwed up, could've and should've done a better job even though the situation he inherited was very tough.

:lol:

Reality says otherwise...

Chris respectfully posts facts about the Republican Party. Board right-wingers don't like those facts so they taunt, call him names and neg the crap out of him

I am sure Chris enjoys your simpleton approach.

Chris does not post anything that is useful and what he posts is usually in support of his claim that Obama has done such a good job. But he unceasingly fails to connect it together. It's kinda like Obama gets credit when it is a nice day outside....when asked to explain the connection he simply inks off with his three little useless charts and stays away for a while.

He cannot make a useful argument.....kinda like you.

When Chris says "Obama has done a good job (though at the time his approval rating was in the tank)" he is making a claim. An unsupportable claim as it is nothing more than a value judgement. He is constantly being shown on an absolute and relative basis what a lousy president Obama....

But the ink keeps on coming.

Chris does not post anything that is useful and what he posts is usually in support of his claim that Obama has done such a good job. But he unceasingly fails to connect it together. It's kinda like Obama gets credit when it is a nice day outside....when asked to explain the connection he simply inks off with his three little useless charts and stays away for a while.

When Chris says "Obama has done a good job (though at the time his approval rating was in the tank)" he is making a claim. An unsupportable claim as it is nothing more than a value judgement. He is constantly being shown on an absolute and relative basis what a lousy president Obama....

And I very rarely read anything posted by Chris, but that which I have read is never respectful... which is why I almost never read him or rdean.

Immie

And I very rarely read anything posted by Chris, but that which I have read is never respectful... which is why I almost never read him or rdean.

Immie

Just curious

Could I see a post where he is not being respectful? I understand you disagree with what he posts but where is he ever calling you names?

I agree. Republicans never like talk about the details/facts. You only get talking points.

I have tried my best but they will never stay on subject or when you make a point, they disregard that point.

I hate it when they say Clinton signed NAFTA. So in other words, totally ignore the fact that Bush 1 created NAFTA and just didn't have time to sign it because he was a one term president. Forget the fact that its the GOP that loves free unregulated trade, which is what sent all the jobs overseas. Facts are messy.

Just like with healthcare reform. Forget if Obamacare is good or not, why did the GOP fight us every step of the way on any Healthcare reform at all? Did they not realize that Healthcare companies were gouging us and denying people coverage because they wanted to be more profitable?

Or that Wallstreet Oil Speculators are the reason for high gas prices, not Drill Baby Drill. The facts would be bad for Republicans because they work for Wallstreet.

If the GOP knew what facts were, they wouldn't be denying global warming.

The GOP liked Romney because of his "business experience". They never bothered to look at what he did as a businessman. Ruin companies and profit from it. Screw middle class workers. Renig on pensions and send jobs overseas for cheaper labor. If the GOP talk about the nitty gritty details, they lose.

I love Chris.

Immie

Just curious

Could I see a post where he is not being respectful? I understand you disagree with what he posts but where is he ever calling you names?

I can't speak for Chris, but I think any middle class person voting Republican is stupid. Voting for a party that is attacking the middle class the way the GOP has.

I don't know if Chris outright calls them stupid, but I'm sure his responses must imply it because there is no other explanation. And if they can't get what he's saying, maybe they are stupid.

Or maybe you could call it brainwashed, maybe their parents were conservative or maybe they are born with a conservative gene, conned by the corporate media, or they are conned with wedge issues like god gays and guns, or racism. Either way they are being suckered to vote against their own financial interests.

There has to be something wrong with a person to not realize the GOP have waged class warfare on the middle class.

There is no other explanation for why a middle class person would vote for the GOP other than they aren't that underinformed, misinformed, brainwashed, don't get it or stupid.

To defend the GOP after the last 12 years??? Only a very rich or very stupid person can do this.

Forum List

Back