Liars Beware

Welcome aboard. Lefties and righties are mortal enemies here. But lefties are far smarter. Rightwinger always complain complain and complain.

Democrats and reality rarely meet...:itsok:

Republicans like 3 times more than Dems.

New Study: Republicans Lie More Than Democrats

According to a new study by the nonpartisan Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University, Republicans are far more likely to lie than Democrats. Shocker.

This is the second study conducted by the group and the results have repeated themselves. In fact, the study shows that during the Obama presidency the truth gap has actually widened.

People on political forums lie a lot. I will expose liars and their lies.

Yeah. Welcome, liberal.

As for trying to expose lies, you aren't the only one of your kind here, namely Wry Catcher, David_42, plus others to name a few, both conservative and liberals. We have many a poster here who delude themselves into thinking they are champions of the truth and destroyers of deception. You can try, but by account of your name, you come off as quite egotistical. You may be prone to telling lies of your own.

I welcome you into the field of battle, friend, and we will see if you truly are a champion of the truth (I very much seriously doubt it).

Yeah. Welcome, liberal.

As for trying to expose lies, you aren't the only one of your kind here, namely Wry Catcher, David_42, plus others to name a few, both conservative and liberals. We have many a poster here who delude themselves into thinking they are champions of the truth and destroyers of deception. You can try, but by account of your name, you come off as quite egotistical. You may be prone to telling lies of your own.

I welcome you into the field of battle, friend, and we will see if you are truly a champion of the truth.

I'm not a liberal on many issues.

In my line of work I need to be able to stop liars. I'm very good at it. Since most liars tend to be righties and most righties tend to be liars hence my handle Con Crusher. Republican Party lies more than Democrats

I like humiliating them. Most liberals just whine about their the lying of cons and naively believe that CONS can be somehow rehabilitated but CONS are pathological so I beat them down when ever possible and wreck their fragile egos.

Yeah. Welcome, liberal.

I welcome you into the field of battle, friend, and we will see if you are truly a champion of the truth.

In my line of work I need to be able to stop liars. I'm very good at it. Since most liars tend to be righties and most righties tend to be liars hence my handle Con Crusher. Republican Party lies more than Democrats

I like humiliating them. Most liberals just whine about their the lying of cons and naively believe that CONS can be somehow rehabilitated but CONS are pathological so I beat them down when ever possible and wreck their fragile egos.

Line of work? Really now?

270.gif

Your language really makes you come off as a prick. Sorry.

I swear, you sound like rdean, guno or francoHFW. No really. "Cons" this and "Cons" that. You're putting on a good show, I'll grant you that.

457.gif

Yeah. Welcome, liberal.

Line of work? Really now?

270.gif

Your language really makes you come off as a prick. Sorry.

I swear, you sound like rdean, guno or francoHFW. No really. "Cons" this and "Cons" that. You're putting on a good show, I'll grant you that.

457.gif

Truth hurts huh? That is what you CONS do. When the facts get in the way of your delusions you start with the cheap shots. Don't go thinking I'm some bleeding heart liberal who sees the world through rose colored glasses. I'm not. I see the sickos on the right for exactly what they are. I have shown that CONS are lying sacks of shit. The fact that you CONS lie 3 times more than Dems shows that the character of a CON cannot bear close examination.

john-boehner-crying.jpg

If you CONS are not lying you are denying and like your hero Beohner you are crying. What a truly pathetic bunch you are.

Final-Paul-Ryan-Liar-544x306.jpg

See what I mean?

Is there a lot of lying here and if so why is it tolerated? What's worse than lying?

Lying is the mother's milk of the neo cons. They establish a lie and back the lie with hysteria.

Few of the RWers on this message board could tell you much about their candidates proposed policies except the nonsense spouted by Trump because the media regurgitates his crazy statements.

They howl like those goats that scream about Hillary but could not reveal anything of her proposed policies. That is because they don't care what she has to say. Whatever it is it is the work of the devil. We all know that all is fair when confronted by pure evil.

They are certain that Trump would easily win. I keep seeing these so called polls ensuring the RW wingnuts that Trump has magically gained ground and passed Hillary in the public's perception.

I seriously doubt America has fallen for Trumps blowviating.

Is there a lot of lying here and if so why is it tolerated? What's worse than lying?

Lying is the mother's milk of the neo cons. They establish a lie and back the lie with hysteria.

Few of the RWers on this message board could tell you much about their candidates proposed policies except the nonsense spouted by Trump because the media regurgitates his crazy statements.

They howl like those goats that scream about Hillary but could not reveal anything of her proposed policies. That is because they don't care what she has to say. Whatever it is it is the work of the devil. We all know that all is fair when confronted by pure evil.

They are certain that Trump would easily win. I keep seeing these so called polls ensuring the RW wingnuts that Trump has magically gained ground and passed Hillary in the public's perception.

I seriously doubt America has fallen for Trumps blowviating.

The scary thing is, Trump is the best of the bunch. Walker, Christie and Perry are all facing indictments. Fiorina is a job killer, Bush comes from a crime family. Carson is a bribe taker. Trump creates jobs and bribes politicians.

ZSN43.jpg

Lying is the business of the GOP and its propaganda wing. The other fake news channels are not much better but they lie a whole lot less.

Hillary's emails have been released. The CONS know there is nothing there but that all they have is their smear tactics because they have nothing positive to offer. The CONS with double digit IQs believe what Fox and the right wing spews.
voting-republican1.jpg

Here Are the 3,000 Pages of Hillary Clinton's Emails Just ...
www.nationaljournal.com/.../here-are-the-3-000-pages-o...National Journal
Jun 30, 2015 - Hillary Clinton Department of State emails - June release by Andrew ... has said that she wants the messages released as soon as possible.

Republicans like 3 times more than Dems.

New Study: Republicans Lie More Than Democrats

According to a new study by the nonpartisan Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University, Republicans are far more likely to lie than Democrats. Shocker.

This is the second study conducted by the group and the results have repeated themselves. In fact, the study shows that during the Obama presidency the truth gap has actually widened.

Who’s Checking the Fact Checkers?

It appears George Mason checks the facts of whatever the press chooses to report. If the press is overly liberal, guess what? Concrusher continues his half-truth campaign...

I find Hillary's latest spin hilarious. She said something to the effect that her new job as Secretary of State was overwhelming, so she stuck with what she knew. Apparently that was setting up her own email server, which must have taken time and money. Certainly not easier than using existing systems at the State Department. She doesn't even come close to sounding honest, yet Concrusher gives her a total pass. Where's the truth and honesty sock?

If we are noting general characteristics of different political groups, liberals seem to be very concerned about folks being hypocrites. Concrusher finds liars to be high objectionable, yet engages in that very behavior...

...liberals must be very upset with him.

Some liberals have a tendency to only be outraged by the most extreme violations. Lesser ones are forgiven, if perpetrated by their side.

Forum List

Back