Liars Beware

If your name is concrusher I already see bias has set in and you ether ignore lies because almost all of the progressive idiology is a lie or you are to stupid to see a lie. Ether way you are a joke

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

People on political forums lie a lot. I will expose liars and their lies.
What is your version of the truth?
Truth has no versions. Truth is truth.
Now that i see your sig line, I understand your version of the truth.
You get your truth from ProgressReport and MotherJones
Any time a partisan ideologue tells me they "speak the truth", I can be sure a real shitstorm is on the way. :rolleyes-41:

Any time a partisan ideologue tells me they "speak the truth", I can be sure a real shitstorm is on the way. :rolleyes-41:
11 screens and he is still here in this forum? Not out with the big dogs? Just here? :dig:

11 screens and he is still here in this forum? Not out with the big dogs? Just here? :dig:

I'm the lead dog and if you are not the lead dog the scene never changes.

If your name is concrusher I already see bias has set in and you ether ignore lies because almost all of the progressive idiology is a lie or you are to stupid to see a lie. Ether way you are a joke

No bias. CONS are for the most part lying sacks of excrement and that is a proven fact. Facts have no bias. Facts are facts.

Well why are you staying in this protected kennel? They like to avoid flames in this forum. But out there? The laws are different.

No bias. CONS are for the most part lying sacks of excrement and that is a proven fact. Facts have no bias. Facts are facts.
So you are stupid.

Well why are you staying in this protected kennel? They like to avoid flames in this forum. But out there? The laws are different.

pitbull-snarling-02.jpg

Where have you been puppy? I'm all over this board taking a chunk out of liars.

So you are stupid.

f212fd68aeca509fcdbbb675e67ce9276b0d9fa965fa8bb5865c167eccb8b1d9.jpg

I bet you support Republicans. Stupid really is as stupid does.

If you wish to see stupid look in a mirror.

pitbull-snarling-02.jpg

Where have you been puppy? I'm all over this board taking a chunk out of liars.

:bs1:

So you are stupid.

I support the constitution.

Okay, I think everyone has been beware'd enough. lol

So you are stupid.

Funny, George washington allowed the central bank,etc. Tell me how little you know about that constitution as you whine for a weaker America.

So you are stupid.

Funny, George washington allowed the central bank,etc. Tell me how little you know about that constitution as you whine for a weaker America.
Your hate for this county is proven over and over when post shit that has no bering on what you quote

So you are stupid.

Your hate for this county is proven over and over when post shit that has no bering on what you quote

CONS hate everything that is America.

Forum List

Back