Liars Beware

People on political forums lie a lot. I will expose liars and their lies.
What is your version of the truth?

Truth has no versions. Truth is truth.

Your 70% percent includes 26% who are not sure, hardly a denial. You seem to have overstated your "truth".

Again 32% of your 86% are unsure. Your very first two statements are untruthful...

It's not my 70%. It is the result of polls. Looks like you lied trying to say the numbers were mine.

My 86%? They are your people not mine and your people are pretty damn stupid. If you and your people were smart you and your people would not be members of the Republican party. What is it about that don't you understand? What it shows to anyone with an IQ over 70 is that a whole lot of Republicans are too stupid to be given the right to vote.

People on political forums lie a lot. I will expose liars and their lies.
What is your version of the truth?

Truth has no versions. Truth is truth.

Your 70% percent includes 26% who are not sure, hardly a denial. You seem to have overstated your "truth".

Again 32% of your 86% are unsure. Your very first two statements are untruthful...

It's not my 70%. It is the result of polls. Looks like you lied trying to say the numbers were mine.

My 86%? They are your people not mine and your people are pretty damn stupid. If you and your people were smart you and your people would not be members of the Republican party. What is it about that don't you understand? What it shows to anyone with an IQ over 70 is that a whole lot of Republicans are too stupid to be given the right to vote.

You presented them, take some responsibility for their content.

Since when am I a Republican liar?

My IQ is double your quoted figure. Generalizations often can lead one to making untruthful statements...

Is it normal for you to meltdown on message boards or is this a first?

For the record, you can stay, even though you were prepared to ask any of the "liars" to leave.

I was going to ask the liars here to leave? That would defeat my purpose here. If

I would not want to push those subversive underground. I want the NSA to have a record of everything they say or do.

Oh noes! The NSA, gasp. I should like to point out we have a conspiracy theory section.

Your poll is from a FB blog genius...

lol

The polling company is heavily democrat and progressive leaning.

Last edited:
For the record, you can stay, even though you were prepared to ask any of the "liars" to leave.

I was going to ask the liars here to leave? That would defeat my purpose here. If

I would not want to push those subversive underground. I want the NSA to have a record of everything they say or do.

th-7.jpeg

Thinking blogs are reliable news and information sources? Does your mom know you are on this site?

Hey concrush, man up and get out on the regular board instead of hiding out in the intro section where we have to treat you with kid gloves.:thup:

Forum List

Back