Liar-N-Chief CAUGHT using a soldier

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
This President is nothing but a damn fraud. This story makes me sick to my stomach.. This asshole who has sent American soldiers, sailors, marines, airman in to harms way can't even remember the fallen .. he met with this very family and forgot them by telling a military audience this LIE:

Commander In Chief Misspeaks About Soldier Killed in Afghanistan

SICK SICK.. It goes to show you this man is as cold as ice.. and will use whatever he has in order to appear as something he is NOT.

He mixed two soldiers up. I would hardly consider that an impeachable offense. Or a lie.

Now is it bright? Heck no. He should have made sure he was accurate before hand. But I see nothing malicious in this. He has enough legitimate weaknesses. let's focus on them.

You mean like misspeaking about Tillman or the poor little girl in Iraq that went down shooting?
Or about the abu grabass scandal?

Not to excuse Obama, but to point out the partisanship running amok.

And People still think this guy can lead.

I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously."

Said about someone who was killed? For Real? That got by all the speech writers? Just what kind of Administration is this guy running. To me that is the scariest thing. Not that he made a mistake, but that it had to have been planned. He has people who should have caught that shit. If the people he is hiring to do that for him are incompetent, what does that say about him?

Last edited:
He mixed two soldiers up. I would hardly consider that an impeachable offense. Or a lie.

Now is it bright? Heck no. He should have made sure he was accurate before hand. But I see nothing malicious in this. He has enough legitimate weaknesses. let's focus on them.

You are naive at best, possibly an idiot and an apologist which makes you a co-conspirator at worst.
How many staffers does the Obama have vetting his speeches?

You sheep are as sick as he is. How can any President who sent this young soldier to die forget meeting with his family?? You leftist zombies can make all of the stupid asinine excuses in the world.. this is about as low as it gets for a Commander N Chief.

You are naive at best, possibly an idiot and an apologist which makes you a co-conspirator at worst.

Obama actually met with this soldier's family after his death and FORGOT THEM, HIM?? WTF kind of a Commander is that??? Forgetting your own fallen????

So you think it was a Dastardly Plot?

A speechwriter messed up. Far from the first or last time that's happened.

And People still think this guy can lead.

I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously."

Said about someone who was killed? For Real? That got by all the speech writers? Just what kind of Administration is this guy running. To me that is the scariest thing. Not that he made a mistake, but that it had to have been planned. He has people who should have caught that shit. If the people he is hiring to do that for him are incompetent, what does that say about him?
He's a follower...he has never been a leader. He will never be able to fill the shoes of many that came before him in the office that he holds.

The Bildebergers should be careful next time of whom they groom for the office...

No but the blind followers of Obama are co-conspiritors in his cunning incompetency.

So it's the Speech Writers fault Hussein forgot his own fallen soldier, a soldier who died on his watch.. one in which HE sent in to harms way and then met with that family .. Must not have been too touching for Obama or memorable to have forgotten.. You and your ilk are cowards of the worst form.. you will lie and duck to make any excuse for this pathetic excuse of a President..

LMAO. ONe word: Bushisms.

Boooooooooooooooooooosh... PATHETIC little toads.. GET A NEW LINE.

Yep I recall all the right wingers getting bent every time Bush messed up speaking?
Ohh wait they were apologizing all over themselves when he did oral errors.
Which were frequent.

The partisan hypocrisy is rampant in this thread.

That is all from here.

So it's the Speech Writers fault Hussein forgot his own fallen soldier, a soldier who died on his watch.. one in which HE sent in to harms way and then met with that family .. Must not have been too touching for Obama or memorable to have forgotten.. You and your ilk are cowards of the worst form.. you will lie and duck to make any excuse for this pathetic excuse of a President..

The soldier died in 2006. Obama did not send him into harms way.

The soldier died in 2006. Obama did not send him into harms way.

wish I could rep ya again. :beer:

Further incompetence by the Commander in Chief or blatant disrespect for the men and women he commands?
Your choice libertards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back