Liar-N-Chief CAUGHT using a soldier

You are naive at best, possibly an idiot and an apologist which makes you a co-conspirator at worst.
How many staffers does the Obama have vetting his speeches?

So you think it was a Dastardly Plot?

A speechwriter messed up. Far from the first or last time that's happened.

So it's the Speech Writers fault Hussein forgot his own fallen soldier, a soldier who died on his watch.. one in which HE sent in to harms way and then met with that family .. Must not have been too touching for Obama or memorable to have forgotten.. You and your ilk are cowards of the worst form.. you will lie and duck to make any excuse for this pathetic excuse of a President..

You know, I was going to respond, but I'm not going to bother.

You're right, it's the worst thing that any President has ever done, to confuse two different Medal of Honor recipients. He should be hung, drawn and quartered for it.

Ohh, excuse me.. HOWEVER, the fact remains:

The problem is, Jared Monti was killed in action in Afghanistan, on June 21, 2006. He was awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously, September 17, 2009. President Obama handed the framed medal to his parents, Paul and Janet Monti. He and the First Lady comforted them in the Oval Office following the ceremony.

I'm sure it made for some great comfort shots and pics for this asshole.

So you think it was a Dastardly Plot?

A speechwriter messed up. Far from the first or last time that's happened.

So it's the Speech Writers fault Hussein forgot his own fallen soldier, a soldier who died on his watch.. one in which HE sent in to harms way and then met with that family .. Must not have been too touching for Obama or memorable to have forgotten.. You and your ilk are cowards of the worst form.. you will lie and duck to make any excuse for this pathetic excuse of a President..

You're right, it's the worst thing that any President has ever done, to confuse two different Medal of Honor recipients. He should be hung, drawn and quartered for it.

Forgetting a soldier who YOU awarded the MOH??? AND HIS FAMILY?? A COMMANDER???? You can't spin this away.. IT'S disgusting.

Further incompetence by the Commander in Chief or blatant disrespect for the men and women he commands.
Your choice libertards.

I'm going with incompetence. Which has been this presidents albatross since day one that he seems to be too self absorbed to overcome.

But I don't really care when he's incompetent with someone's name. There are much larger things to be concerned about. The fauxrage over every little thing makes the opposition look like boobs.

Further incompetence by the Commander in Chief or blatant disrespect for the men and women he commands.
Your choice libertards.

I'm going with incompetence. Which has been this presidents albatross since day one that he seems to be too self absorbed to overcome.

But I don't really care when he's incompetent with someone's name. There are much larger things to be concerned about. The fauxrage over every little thing makes the opposition look like boobs.

You mean like misprounciation of words?

Your choice libertards.

Do not insult boobs that way I like boobs!

I just see where he got two people mixed up while speaking off-the-cuff.

You're right! Hang Him!!!!!
You know I got mad love for ya, 'bro, but I gotta disagree with you and Av.

We're talking about a MEDAL OF HONOR recipient where the President had to award it to his parents, posthumously, Paul and Janet Monti.

This is something that my President, regardless of party, is not allowed to forget.
Especially one that claims to lose sleep over sending these kids to fight for us.

If I was to ever, even casually, meet a MoH member I would damned sure remember his name until the day I died.

Did the POTUS lie? No.
He DID, however, dishonor his position as Commander in Chief, IMO

Your choice libertards.

There's nothing more sacred than the sacrifice of our military .. you can bray all you like and spew the same worn out BULLSHIT when it comes to this jerk.. I live in a state which boasts of Camp LeJeune, Seymour Johnson AFB, Fr. Bragg, Pope AFB.. so I know of just how much our military disrespects this assclown.. this will NOT go over well as well it shouldn't.

Forgetting a soldier who YOU awarded the MOH??? AND HIS FAMILY?? A COMMANDER???? You can't spin this away.. IT'S disgusting.

He didn't forget him you ninny, he got him confused with someone else. Not the same thing as forgetting.

He didn't forget him you ninny, he got him confused with someone else. Not the same thing as forgetting.

HE FORGOT HIS NAME, MEETING HIS FAMILY.. FORGOT HIS SACRIFICE.. FORGOT AWARDING HIM THE MOH.. You're pathetic and a disgrace.

We're talking about a MEDAL OF HONOR recipient where the President had to award it to his parents, posthumously, Paul and Janet Monti.

This is something that my President, regardless of party, is not allowed to forget.
Especially one that claims to lose sleep over sending these kids to fight for us.

If I was to ever, even casually, meet a MoH member I would damned sure remember his name until the day I died.

Did the POTUS lie? No.

He didn't forget him, He called him the wrong name. BFD. You've never been called by name which isn't yours as someone gropes back in their memory banks searching for a name?

Just because he was in the military doesn't make the memory banks fire any harder.

Your choice libertards.

You mean like misprounciation of words?

Exactly. I didn't give a fuck when someone else said nukular vs nuclear. I knew what the hell he meant, and the fixation on the accent just made the game of lowered expectations much easier for Bush, which he took all the way to a second term.

Did the POTUS lie? No.

He didn't forget him, He called him the wrong name. BFD. You've never been called by name which isn't yours as someone gropes back in their memory banks searching for a name?

Just because he was in the military doesn't make the memory banks fire any harder.

READ THIS POST--It will clue you in on the leftist mindset regarding our military and their sacrifices... "JUST BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE MILITARY." Forget HE DIED, forget this Commander-N- Chief met with his mother and father, awarding this soldier the MOH.. hugging his parents and yet HE DOESN'T REMEMBER THE NAME..

Your choice libertards.

There's nothing more sacred than the sacrifice of our military .. you can bray all you like and spew the same worn out BULLSHIT when it comes to this jerk.. I live in a state which boasts of Camp LeJeune, Seymour Johnson AFB, Fr. Bragg, Pope AFB.. so I know of just how much our military disrespects this assclown.. this will NOT go over well as well it shouldn't.

So he mixed up a name is a reason for people in the military to hat him? Sad to say I have a much higher respect for the intellectual abilities of our military men and women than you do.

HE FORGOT HIS NAME, MEETING HIS FAMILY.. FORGOT HIS SACRIFICE.. FORGOT AWARDING HIM THE MOH.. You're pathetic and a disgrace.

No he didn't, moron. He called him by the wrong name. Which does not mean "forgetting meeting his family'.

You're one of the boobs I was talking about.

Did the POTUS lie? No.

READ THIS POST--It will clue you in on the leftist mindset regarding our military and their sacrifices... "JUST BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE MILITARY." Forget HE DIED, forget this Commander-N- Chief met with his mother and father, awarding this soldier the MOH.. hugging his parents and yet HE DOESN'T REMEMBER THE NAME..

I see logic eludes you.

I see logic eludes you.

Your beneath contempt and not worthy of discussion.

I see logic eludes you.

Yes, we all can see your obvious contempt for logic.

I see logic eludes you.

Yes, we all can see your obvious contempt for logic.

The only thing being seen here is that you're a liberal HACK who will dishonor the facts regarding the moral fiber of a Commander in order to lick the ass of your messiah.. you've done nothing but show your true colors.. WTG. Bookmark this thread because I intend to.

Forum List

Back