Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
This is what he said:

"So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of him, would you?" he told a crowd in Iowa in February. "Seriously, okay, just knock the hell. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees; I promise, I promise."

This is what he says now:

"I don't condone violence," Trump told Good Morning America's George Stephanopoulos on Tuesday. "I didn't say I would pay for his fees."

Big Fat Liar.

Today, Pete Rose says he never sent an autographed baseball. Explain who wrote this Donald:

Cdd64z0XEAAvTBU.jpg

An attorney for Pete Rose said in a statement to NBC News Tuesday that the sports legend never sent a signed baseball to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Big Fat Liar

Poor disgruntled liberals. The reason they're so panicked over Donald Trump, is because they know he's referring to them when he talks about knocking the crap out of people... and they've been unable to stop him, even with the worst smears and slime they can throw.

Poor disgruntled liberals. The reason they're so panicked over Donald Trump, is because they know he's referring to them when he talks about knocking the crap out of people... and they've been unable to stop him, even with the worst smears and slime they can throw.

The GOP are the only ones panicked over T-rump, as they should be.

This is what he said:

"So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of him, would you?" he told a crowd in Iowa in February. "Seriously, okay, just knock the hell. I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees; I promise, I promise."

"I don't condone violence," Trump told Good Morning America's George Stephanopoulos on Tuesday. "I didn't say I would pay for his fees."

Big Fat Liar.

Today, Pete Rose says he never sent an autographed baseball. Explain who wrote this Donald:

Cdd64z0XEAAvTBU.jpg

An attorney for Pete Rose said in a statement to NBC News Tuesday that the sports legend never sent a signed baseball to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Big Fat Liar
I doubt he lied. More likely got punk'd!

You liberals have no honor

The GOP are the only ones panicked over T-rump, as they should be.
Nah...Im not panicked by him. He will not get the number of delegates and he will be tossed at the convention. Kasich will get the nomination and Hillary will win the general.

It is what it is. Obama was elected, the majority got what they wanted, and I survived and my life has not changed for the worse.

Now....if Trump DID get the nomination, I would panic...because I would find myself voting for Hillary...something I would have never dreamed of doing.

This is what he said:

Big Fat Liar.

Cdd64z0XEAAvTBU.jpg

Big Fat Liar
And Hillary said the reason she had her own server was because she did not want to have to carry around 2 devices.

First liberals laughed at the prospect of running against Trump, now they fear him hence their heads are exploding daily. None of their tried and true PC attacks work on the guy they bounce off like rubber arrows.

First liberals laughed at the prospect of running against Trump, now they fear him hence their heads are exploding daily. None of their tried and true PC attacks work on the guy they bounce off like rubber arrows.
putting aside the rhetoric and partisansim...

How can they fear a man that does not even have the support of 40% of his own party?

If anything, we should fear him. If he ran, he would likely be the first presidential candidate that did not win the majority of his own party votes.

putting aside the rhetoric and partisansim...

How can they fear a man that does not even have the support of 40% of his own party?

If anything, we should fear him. If he ran, he would likely be the first presidential candidate that did not win the majority of his own party votes.

I hate to break it to you but Cruz will never be president, independents and moderate Democrats won't vote for the guy and if you can't carry the center you won't win its that simple.

The correct term in today's political environment is 'Liar, Liar, PANTS-SUIT on fire', as Hillary has no equal in this department.

This is what he said:

Idiots cannot comprehend why Trump is correct.

The first statement is an appeal to prevent people from committing an act of violence by throwing potentially fatal projectiles at him.

The second is Trump simply stating a fact.

Everyone posting at USMB who cannot understand that is a SADFI. And many of them are probably DANs.

Forum List

Back