LIAR liar, pants on fire!

And no kudos for Glenn Beck for opposing Sherrod's firing and taking a stand on her behalf?

What's up with that?

Totally, absolutely. Good for Glen Beck.

Its pretty sad when Glen Beck is the voice of reason...

Glenn is frequently the voice of reason. Problem is people don't actually listen to what he says and believe a bunch of bullcrap other people tell them.

How did the people who fired her know about what Glen Beck was going to air?

They obviously didn't cause Glenn didn't even know about the story till after his show Monday.

But unless you want to call her a liar, that's why she said she was forced to resign.

They had to run the tape long enough to get to the part they used.

BEFORE the part they used she prefaced the story.

They had to have known what they cut out.

I completely agree that whomever editted the tape had to know what was cut out.

The question is who editted it?

And why is the President of the NAACP who was present when she made this speech, suddenly not sure what was said during the speech?

do you have proof he was present? wasn't this tape from march of 2009? or was it just in 2010?

Apparently I mistakenly assumed that it was the actual President. Didn't think of the fact that there might be regional Presidents.

So, has Breitbart or FoxNews offered up an apology?

Personally if I was Ms Sherrod, I would sue the hell out of Breitbart. The man clearly specifically lied by omission, and is obviously guilty of slander and libel.

This is exactly the reason why I think libel laws need to be stricter in this country. In cases like this, where there was a clear intent to maliciously slander, they should be enforced with prison time.

Wow, call names and point fingers why don't we.

I don't know if Fox news has lied about this, just as no one here knows because it hasn't really been proven either way. But I do know this; if Fox lied they are simply doing what other News businesses have done in the past. Or do we give (for instance) CBS a pass for the Killian documents?

You see none of them are innocent, they are all businesses looking to make a buck.

You mean the same Killian Documents that were the reason Dan Rather was forced to resign?

The same Killian Documents that CBS News apologized profusely for, after being crucified by the Right-wing media?

Who at FoxNews will be forced to resign over this? Hmm?

Has FoxNews even issued an apology?

I don't know if Fox news has lied about this, just as no one here knows because it hasn't really been proven either way. But I do know this; if Fox lied they are simply doing what other News businesses have done in the past. Or do we give (for instance) CBS a pass for the Killian documents?

You see none of them are innocent, they are all businesses looking to make a buck.

You mean the same Killian Documents that were the reason Dan Rather was forced to resign?

The same Killian Documents that CBS News apologized profusely for, after being crucified by the Right-wing media?

Can you give an example of any Fox reporting for which it should apologize?

We've seen this one, for example. Can you quote any part of it for which Fox should apologize?

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

And no kudos for Glenn Beck for opposing Sherrod's firing and taking a stand on her behalf?

What's up with that?

Glenn is frequently the voice of reason. Problem is people don't actually listen to what he says and believe a bunch of bullcrap other people tell them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

he is a bat shit crazy money whore

Right over your head.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

he is a bat shit crazy money whore

Glenn still makes a heck of a lot more sense than you, TDM. I wonder where that leaves you. :lol:

STOP with the lies that FOX did not report on this until after Sherrod was asked to resign by the Dept of Agriculture head...

FOX news says themselves that they REPORTED IT FIRST.

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.
FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

Dive con..comments?
i already have dipshit
you and EZ are WRONG

SHE has already admitted that
when the fuck will you wake up and get your head out of your ass?

btw disphit, was she asked to resign before of after the Ag dept announced it?

Last edited:

We've seen this one, for example. Can you quote any part of it for which Fox should apologize?

Awful Announcing: FOX Apologizes For The On-Air Dong
Fox Apologizes -- Again -- For Using The Wrong Footage | TPM LiveWire
Fox News Identifies Mark Sanford As A Democrat
News - Fox Apologizes to Jessica Simpson for Mocking Her Weight - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRWysX7Z74]YouTube - Live Desk Apologizes for Biden Video Editing Screw-Up![/ame]
Fox ‘Apologizes’ Again for getting busted about false stories - Jack & Jill Politics

I am tired, you need more?

News - Fox Apologizes to Jessica Simpson for Mocking Her Weight - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRWysX7Z74]YouTube - Live Desk Apologizes for Biden Video Editing Screw-Up![/ame]
Fox ‘Apologizes’ Again for getting busted about false stories - Jack & Jill Politics

OFF TOPIC, moron
\

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRWysX7Z74"]YouTube - Live Desk Apologizes for Biden Video Editing Screw-Up![/ame]

Thanks for the reply, Zona, but maybe I wasn't clear enough in my question to Vast LWC, for whom you replied.

He asked whether Fox has apologized to Sherrod, or to it's audience for it's reporting on the Sherrod matter. I asked him for an example of their reporting on Sherrod for which they should apologize.

Sorry you knocked yourself out with all that copying and pasting for nothing, but it was kind of you, just the same.

Last edited:
O'Reilly was contrite last night, however he still believes the reactions of the audience were inappropriate and her use of the expression "one of his own kind" could still be considered offensive. There is a lot of blame to go around, but something tells me Ms. Sherrod is going to end up a winner. She already won $13 million against the USDA years ago, so she knows how the tort system works. I have a feeling she won't take her job back and will probably never have to work again.

The president may call her to apologize, which he should. I don't think anyone believes he didn't have a hand in this hasty decision.

STOP with the lies that FOX did not report on this until after Sherrod was asked to resign by the Dept of Agriculture head...

FOX news says themselves that they REPORTED IT FIRST.

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.
I was all prepared to put my hat in my hand and apologize, as I am one of the ones asking for proof.

That was until I noticed that the article is dated July 20.

*shrug*
:confused:

Yes, yes I can.

FoxNews took a video clip from Andrew Breitbart and ran it, on the air, without an kind of verification process, in a clear attempt to assassinate the character of Ms Sherrod.

They succeeded to the point where she was fired from her job and her reputation was scarred beyond measure.

That is, until the rest of the tape was pointed out to FoxNews by OTHER PEOPLE.

Fox should have done the research before trying to get someone fired. That's what's known as "GOOD REPORTING" or "JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY".

Because they shamefully and eagerly participating in this blatant attempt at slander and character assassination, FoxNews DEFINITELY owes Ms Sherrod an apology, at the very least.

Yes, yes I can.

FoxNews took a video clip from Andrew Breitbart and ran it, on the air, without an kind of verification process, in a clear attempt to assassinate the character of Ms Sherrod.

They succeeded to the point where she was fired from her job and her reputation was scarred beyond measure.

That is, until the rest of the tape was pointed out to FoxNews by OTHER PEOPLE.

Fox should have done the research before trying to get someone fired. That's what's known as "GOOD REPORTING" or "JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY".

Because they shamefully and eagerly participating in this blatant attempt at slander and character assassination, FoxNews DEFINITELY owes Ms Sherrod an apology, at the very least.
just keep repeating the lies and hope no one calls you on it

is that the new item in the playbook?

Forum List

Back