Liar in Chief..... you gonna bend over for this bullshit or call him on it?

A bunch of swamp republicans threw in with this shit, including the Senate....It's a bipartisan parking lot job, and all you can do is sit there and cheer for your fucking team.

Loser.

Building a fence was a loser idea, promoted by a loser President to his loser base, because he's not smart enough to look for real solutions. Bumper sticker solutions to complex policies, promoted to people whose sole goal for government policy is to piss off the other side.
Not your problem Canadian

Not yours either Rusky!
Let us know when you get skin in the game. Thanks for reminding everyone that when you have nothing you go to Russia Russia

Let me also remind them that you're the guy who said the Russian people would never be so stupid as to vote for Donald Trump. That's when YOU outed yourself.
LOL, sure post that link.

Oh wait, you can't.

Building a fence was a loser idea, promoted by a loser President to his loser base, because he's not smart enough to look for real solutions. Bumper sticker solutions to complex policies, promoted to people whose sole goal for government policy is to piss off the other side.
Not your problem Canadian

Not yours either Rusky!
Let us know when you get skin in the game. Thanks for reminding everyone that when you have nothing you go to Russia Russia

Let me also remind them that you're the guy who said the Russian people would never be so stupid as to vote for Donald Trump. That's when YOU outed yourself.
Thank you.
post that link. oh wait, you can't.

After hearing just SOME of what is in this latest budget bill it is apparent that the GOP who signed it and the President, who said he would never do it again, signed it that NO ONE is looking out for average AMERICANS on this issue.

The man just got spanked by Nancy Pelosi

Stop picking on him

Please.

Pelosi couldn't spank a silicone butt from the local sex shop.

And yet trump got owned.

when? they can't stop him.

Trump did get sandbagged by his own party who voted with NANCY PELOSI, and against Donald Trump. Governing is all about get people to vote for your issues. Trump, the great negotiator, has driven the members of his own party, into the opposition camp, such they have caved utterly to the wishes of Nancy and the Democrats.

Trump promoted himself as the guy who could control Congress, make deals to get things done. The Great Negotiator. He's lost every negotiation he's tried. NAFTA2 gave him nothing that he wanted, and everything that Trudeau wanted, and Trump got played.

Korea have given up nothing but the some 65 year old human remains and they've doubled their nuclear arsenal, built new facilities - all unimpeded by the Trump Administration. Obama kept Kim from testing ballistic missiles by hacking their launch systems and blowing them up on the launch pad. Trump cancelled that program, allowing Kim to complete his nuclear testing and get missile capability. Now Kim has nearly 100 nukes and ballistic missiles. Thank you President Trump. You're an idiot.

TPP - Trump pulled out of TPP which had patent protections from the Chinese, and other protections for the US and China, and then slapped tariffs on China. So far, it's bankrupting farmers and destroying their markets, with no end in sight. I thought trade wars were easy to win.
Right....He didn't get sandbagged....But the Senators he trusted to do the negotiating didn't tell him about all the booby traps, poison pills, and profligate spending on stupid shit until yesterday afternoon, when it was all to late to do anything about it....But he didn't get sandbagged by his own party.

I'd say you're as dumb as dirt, but I don't want to insult dirt.

Trump did get sandbagged by his own party who voted with NANCY PELOSI, and against Donald Trump. Governing is all about get people to vote for your issues. Trump, the great negotiator, has driven the members of his own party, into the opposition camp, such they have caved utterly to the wishes of Nancy and the Democrats.

Trump promoted himself as the guy who could control Congress, make deals to get things done. The Great Negotiator. He's lost every negotiation he's tried. NAFTA2 gave him nothing that he wanted, and everything that Trudeau wanted, and Trump got played.

Korea have given up nothing but the some 65 year old human remains and they've doubled their nuclear arsenal, built new facilities - all unimpeded by the Trump Administration. Obama kept Kim from testing ballistic missiles by hacking their launch systems and blowing them up on the launch pad. Trump cancelled that program, allowing Kim to complete his nuclear testing and get missile capability. Now Kim has nearly 100 nukes and ballistic missiles. Thank you President Trump. You're an idiot.

TPP - Trump pulled out of TPP which had patent protections from the Chinese, and other protections for the US and China, and then slapped tariffs on China. So far, it's bankrupting farmers and destroying their markets, with no end in sight. I thought trade wars were easy to win.
Right....He didn't get sandbagged....But the Senators he trusted to do the negotiating didn't tell him about all the booby traps, poison pills, and profligate spending on stupid shit until yesterday afternoon, when it was all to late to do anything about it....But he didn't get sandbagged by his own party.

I'd say you're as dumb as dirt, bu I don't want to insult dirt.
sure they did. he signed it to move forward. He's moving now. SCoTUS will approve.

After hearing just SOME of what is in this latest budget bill it is apparent that the GOP who signed it and the President, who said he would never do it again, signed it that NO ONE is looking out for average AMERICANS on this issue.

Stop picking on him

A bunch of swamp republicans threw in with this shit, including the Senate....It's a bipartisan parking lot job, and all you can do is sit there and cheer for your fucking team.

Loser.

A bunch of elected representatives did not want to pay five billion for a wall

Actually they did, but Dems refused to let it go to vote by filibuster. Funny how that works.

I haven't heard yet whether the bill has been signed....Even so, you're saying exactly what I have...This budget is the biggest sellout since, well, the last big sellout.....All the noise over the border spending was a big, fat distraction.

I haven’t read the Bill yet...surely you fellas have since your pissing your pants....What specifically is in there that has you in a straight jacket?

Stop picking on him

Please.

And yet trump got owned.

Now. He couldn’t negotiate anything. So now he’s going all tyrant.

Stop picking on him

Please.

And yet trump got owned.

Now. He couldn’t negotiate anything. So now he’s going all tyrant.

Hahaha negotiate with people who don’t negotiate? Are you for real?

c3by4ynxaaaeffm.jpg
Another conservative republican threat of physical violence. They sure are piling up.
Think he'll shoot some Dems at a ballgame practice?

I haven't heard yet whether the bill has been signed....Even so, you're saying exactly what I have...This budget is the biggest sellout since, well, the last big sellout.....All the noise over the border spending was a big, fat distraction.

I haven’t read the Bill yet...surely you fellas have since your pissing your pants....What specifically is in there that has you in a straight jacket?

Perhaps you should find out for yourself before posting insults like a moron. That way when you're pissing your pants no one will accuse you of being in a straight jacket

Love how Left Tard DemNazis keep trying to say how much of a liar Trump is and how somehow he is breaking the law with regards to immigration then when you point out that The President is actually following UN guidelines on immigration and International Law they are like.

Russia... Russia...Russia!

Perhaps you should find out for yourself before posting insults like a moron. That way when you're pissing your pants no one will accuse you of being in a straight jacket

I just want to make sure you know what you’re outraged about...clearly you don’t. Thanks for the transparent admission.

First of all, the line item veto was passed at one time. But the supreme court tossed it out because it gave the president too much power.

Then there is the fillibuster rule. I agree with that. Both sides have used that stupid thing to literally bring congress to it's knees each and every time. We didn't sent these people to court to quote "Green Eggs and Ham".

DACA should be part of a completely separate immigration bill. Lumping it in with the spending bill only means the spending bill goes into a logjam. Almost all parties agree that DACA, Immigration and Border Security is a problem. But it needs to be it's own bill. It's big enough and important enough.

I'd say you're as dumb as dirt, but I don't want to insult dirt.

Maybe if he had taken one of the previous deals that he previously agreed to and then changed his mind over, he wouldn’t be in the position today of having his own party slap him down like this.

The last deal Trump bailed on resulted in a 35 day government shut down which reduced 4th quarter GDP by more than 1% and which the country is still recovering from. When Trump starting making noise about bailing on this one and shutting down the government again, GOP Senators said “enough”, and gave Pelosi what she wanted.

Trump has no one to blame but himself.

If Congress refuses to do their job, and you wet your panties if we have a shutdown, the President's hands are tied.
How fucking dumb...so, you are saying the president HAS to declare an emergency, if he can't get what he wants through normal means. How do you say this stuff and not get embarrassed of yourself?

Stop picking on him

Let me help you here, spanked AGAIN! This 78 year old, 100 lb women beat his fat Orange A$$ again!

But you will still vote for them repubtards again!

Forum List

Back