Ann Coulter: "Trump Is Trying To Scam The Stupidest People In His Base With A National Emergency"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Conservative political commentator and author Ann Coulter railed against President Trump on Thursday night as he prepared to declare a national emergency to build his border wall, tweeting that such a move was intended to “scam the stupidest people in his base.”

Coulter, a confidant of Trump who turned against him last month after his surprising move to reopen government without any border funds, quote-tweeted Conservative Review senior editor Daniel Horowitz’s post that “the goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling.”

Horowitz wrote that 100 to 200 miles of fencing “will not do” and that unaccompanied minors “will come anywhere including points of entry and not only get amnesty for themselves but for those here.”

Coulter disagreed.

“No, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years,” she tweeted.
In a separate tweet, she added, “The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters to say ‘HE'S FIGHTING!’ No he's not. If he signs this bill, it's over.”

Read the entire thing here: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to "scam the stupidest people in his base" with a national emergency

Frankly, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Last edited:
Her opinion is noted with interest, as are Flake's and Kasich's.

Selling books is a hard life. :ack-1:

Conservative political commentator and author Ann Coulter railed against President Trump on Thursday night as he prepared to declare a national emergency to build his border wall, tweeting that such a move was intended to “scam the stupidest people in his base.”

Coulter, a confidant of Trump who turned against him last month after his surprising move to reopen government without any border funds, quote-tweeted Conservative Review senior editor Daniel Horowitz’s post that “the goal of a national emergency is to end illegal immigration and cartel smuggling.”

Horowitz wrote that 100 to 200 miles of fencing “will not do” and that unaccompanied minors “will come anywhere including points of entry and not only get amnesty for themselves but for those here.”

Coulter disagreed.

“No, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years,” she tweeted.
In a separate tweet, she added, “The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters to say ‘HE'S FIGHTING!’ No he's not. If he signs this bill, it's over.”

Read the entire this here: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to "scam the stupidest people in his base" with a national emergency

The STUPIDEST people in his base?

how does one tell?

so many stupid trump voters.....

Her opinion is noted with interest, as are Flake's and Kasich's.

Selling books is a hard life. :ack-1:
Lol the ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN! Will this be the first time in American history that the right wing extremist that is demanding MORE extremism comes out labelled as the RINO?! Stay tuned!

Coulter disagreed.

Read the entire this here: Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to "scam the stupidest people in his base" with a national emergency

how does one tell?

62,984,828 morons voted for Trump in 2016

65,853,514 morons voted for Hillary.

Which party has the most morons?

Coulter disagreed.

how does one tell?

Who won the popular moron vote?!?:auiqs.jpg:

All that money is going to get pulled from current security projects and just sit in an account as nothing happens on the border but litigation over eminent domain. They haven’t even come close to spending last years appropriated funds. This is all political posturing... I really hope the American people aren’t that gullible to fall for this crap

Coulter disagreed.

how does one tell?

so 65 million are stupid eh? is that your point? Well they beat your sorry asshole

Coulter disagreed.

how does one tell?

PTDS is in full force today.. Just look at the hatred towards US citizens who want to see this country protected from criminals who bring drugs and rape and kill women. Do you want women to be raped and killed?

Coulter disagreed.

how does one tell?

when you have 3,000,000 illegals voting in Californication, the popular vote was still won by President Trump.

=62,853,514

Coulter disagreed.

how does one tell?

when you have 3,000,000 illegals voting in Californication, the popular vote was still won by President Trump.

=62,853,514

fake news.

Sorry....I am not pushing my thread...but this quote from Coulter says it all!

“There ARE no emergency powers to build the wall if Trump signs this bill,” she tweeted. “It's like signing a confession - then immediately appealing it.”

Interesting...................the second one of your own (Coulter) calls out Trump for being an idiot, the entire conservative base turns on her, when just a few months back, she was one of their biggest heroes.

We thought Trump's ego was too big?! Annie needs to eat some humble pie before it gets shoved up her tight little ass.

Forum List

Back