LGBTQ want to force their deviant culture on us

See when people write "Dear so and so" they try to show the excessive politeness as superiority
Parlor tricks don't work on me

An art teacher teaches an 8 year old about elementary drawings and paintings. It's not Renoir appreciation.

I teach my child about mommy daddy. Not the art teacher. None of them should be passing on social judgement opinion Gays may think it's all fine deal done hunky dory but we will elect to discuss it with our children.
It's true gays are married and another social issue is white men did treat black men bad in a wholesale way many years ago. I will talk to my child about that; the math teacher should not .

Elementary students should not be exposed to Lesbian marriage stuff. It detracts from their education about the nation's president paying $130,000 for sex.

An art teacher teaches an 8 year old about elementary drawings and paintings. It's not Renoir appreciation.

I teach my child about mommy daddy. Not the art teacher. None of them should be passing on social judgement opinion Gays may think it's all fine deal done hunky dory but we will elect to discuss it with our children.
It's true gays are married and another social issue is white men did treat black men bad in a wholesale way many years ago. I will talk to my child about that; the math teacher should not .

Discuss exactly what? Aside from all the blowing smoke, the only thing I can find factually is an art teacher showing pictures of her trip, presumably to Venice, with her wife. Where is the "social judgement [sic] opinion"? I'm seeing only facts here, not opinion.

It is both the parents' right and responsibility to speak to their children as they wish about what exists in the outside world and explain the parents' religious views on these things. It's been done for centuries. It's not a matter of denying reality and somehow pinning the responsibility on the general public to maintain this fiction. It is not the responsibility of a supermarket to never mention the existence of its wine department and its selection of pork products. It is the responsibility of Muslim and Jewish parents to teach their children not to partake because it is a violation of each faith's religious laws.

some of the most GENTEEL and traditionally polite people I have encountered have been homosexual men. Not all -------play act the role
I am glad you get along with them, then. I do not appreciate their subtle contempt and mockery, or the sexual harassment which they engage in in great numbers -- although I am certain that most such men are "play-acting the role" rather than actually seeking a relationship with another man.
This whole business in not about equality. Gays mostly want embracement and not tolerance or acceptance. They demand that homosexual status be given the same plaudits as heterosexual and if you do not comply then your are an "ic" or an "ist"
I seriously doubt they want you to hug them and then stab them in the back. Nor do any of us law-abiding folks want your brass-knuckle swinging "straight" pimping and whoring.
We adults will deal with it as we choose but we do not want teachers to promote their agenda via 8 year old mind indoctrination attempts
Give me a child before it is 8, otherwise it might be too late (NAMBLA)

What should the schools rules be about students with same sex parents talking about their family

Should those students be silenced to placate bigoted bible belters?

What should the schools rules be about students with same sex parents talking about their family

If you raise them gay maybe they'll turn gay for you.

But all one has to do is look at the reaction of conservatives to see they still have a long way to go

Wrong as usual.
Conservatives don't really care. Conservatives are indifferent with homosexuality.
Sure there is the "far right" christian faction that wants to ban them to their own island somewhere, but that is a small fraction. And as usual the small fringe factions have a much louder voice than the quiet majority...so the left wants to paint all conservatives like the fringe.
Conservatives do the same to the left.
Conservatives just don't want them to be treated special. And the left sees that as "hate" and bigotry. It is not, we just want everyone to be treated EQUAL. Not a myriad of "special" groups. The left is NOT the party of the big tent. Is a party of a bunch of little tents loosely tied together with everyone wanting to belong to their own special place. That is divisive.

But all one has to do is look at the reaction of conservatives to see they still have a long way to go

Wrong as usual.
Conservatives don't really care. Conservatives are indifferent with homosexuality.
Sure there is the "far right" christian faction that wants to ban them to their own island somewhere, but that is a small fraction. And as usual the small fringe factions have a much louder voice than the quiet majority...so the left wants to paint all conservatives like the fringe.
Conservatives just don't want them to be treated special. And the left sees that as "hate" and bigotry. It is not, we just want everyone to be treated EQUAL. Not a myriad of "special" groups. The left is NOT the party of the big tent. Is a party of a bunch of little tents loosely tied together with everyone wanting to belong to their own special place. That is divisive.
Conservatives fought long and hard against gay rights. They lost and are still fighting to persecute gays
They even use code words like “gays want special treatment”

Wrong as usual.

that is false.

if conservatives didn't care, they wouldn't persistently cry about gays having equal rights. you somehow pretend that when gays (and blacks, and women... et al) want to be treated equally, they are asking for MORE rights than the general population.

that is a lie. you want anyone who isn't white straight male christian to be marginalized and treated differently.

you have the right to marry the consenting adult of your choosing.

you have no qualms about putting a picture with you and your significant other on your office desk for fear of being fired by some bigot.

you do not have to have a talk with your sons about how cops could gun them down even if they're unarmed.

sorry.... but everything you just said is fundamentally false.

and you do not have to worry that you were hired by your first job for looking a certain way or are being paid less than the less experienced male sitting next to you.

Last edited:
Somehow that doesn't fit with your earlier statements. But I'll take it!
We all have an occasional good moment
6. When I Heard at the Close of the Day
When I heard at the close of the day how my name had been receiv’d with plaudits in the capitol, still it was not a happy night for me that follow’d,
And else when I carous’d, or when my plans were accomplish’d, still I was not happy,
But the day when I rose at dawn from the bed of perfect health, refresh’d, singing, inhaling the ripe breath of autumn,
When I saw the full moon in the west grow pale and disappear in the morning light,
When I wander’d alone over the beach, and undressing bathed, laughing with the cool waters, and saw the sun rise,
And when I thought how my dear friend my lover was on his way coming,
then I was happy, O then each breath tasted sweeter, and all that day my food nourish’d me more, and the beautiful day pass’d well,
And the next came with equal joy, and with the next at evening came my friend,
And that night while all was still I heard the waters roll slowly continually up the shores,
I heard the hissing rustle of the liquid and sands as directed to me whispering to congratulate me,
For the one I love most lay sleeping by me under the same cover in the cool night,
In the stillness in the autumn moonbeams his face was inclined toward me,
And his arm lay lightly around my breast – and that night I was happy

Walt Whitman Leaves of Grass
Sounds gay

Better keep it away from children
I mind how once we lay such a transparent summer
morning,
How you settled your head athwart my hips and gently turn'd
over upon me,
And parted the shirt from my bosom-bone, and plunged your
tongue to my bare-stript heart,
And reach'd till you felt my beard, and reach'd till you held
my feet.

Walt Whitman Leaves of Grass Song of Myself

Yeah, well you don't think Oak Island is interesting, either. So....

Ha OldLady reminds me of a joke I made that to prevent
sexual harassment, the offenders had to write and speak in iambic
pentameter or use the "sonnet" rhyme scheme. And see how far they get with THAT.
I tried to write a series of sonnets, like a spoof on the Sonnets of the Portuguese,
and only got ONE written before it killed me, racking my brain to shreds. Yikes!
I figured this would make quite fitting punishment for anyone charged with
verbal abuse and sexual harassment. Force people to write it out as a sonnet!!
------------------------------

The first time I tried writing a sonnet to impress someone, I decided no man on earth was worth the hassle of making 1 of these things rhyme, much less 44 of them! So I quit right there.

After much contemplation, and frustration, I decided that anyone convicted of stalking or harassment ought to be sentenced to writing and speaking in 14-line rhyme schemes. What a challenging alternative to the traditional "restraining order"! How quickly we'd reduce the incidence of harassment and hate speech, while increasing the literacy rate!

And why stop with criminal cases? With all the paper wasted on civil litigation and legislation, how many trees would be saved if we required every lawyer, politician, and judge to issue lawsuits, bills, and bail bonds in the form of octets and sestets, abba-abba-bababa?

What a civilized society we would be!

(below is my attempt to write a Sonnet before I gave up and said never again! Nevermore!)

Sweet Orpheus, send down your heav'nly tune
Once sung through tears for dear Eurydice,
Convincing Hades and Persephone
To free your bride. For love I would as soon
Renounce the stars to please the jealous moon!
I walk an endless desert through a sea
Of chaos, cleansing past impurity
That, left behind, would lead my Soul to ruin.
The ghosts of past and future I still wear,
Resurrected. How can I stand aloof
With songs and poems racing through the air
That send my heart and conscience through the roof,
A test of faith that Love is just and fair.
To win this war demands not faith, but proof.
Not bad, emilynghiem !
Writing sonnets is a brutal business.
So is somehow turning the societal rules about homosexuality into a holy war.
I honestly don't believe, from the posts I read here, that it has anything to do with their religion. It's convenient that their religion backs them up, but those religious laws, written three thousand years ago, call for a lot of things we no longer follow. I don't approve of hiding behind God on this one.

It's the parents call if they wish to portray mommy mommy as the same as mommy daddy . Not yours, not the schools, not the federal government
You seek wholesale embracement and endorsement and if not you will try to force it so and if not you will name call

It's the parents call if they wish to portray mommy mommy as the same as mommy daddy . Not yours, not the schools, not the federal government
You seek wholesale embracement and endorsement and if not you will try to force it so and if not you will name call

And if parents want to teach their kids that negroes have tails, it is not up to the schools to back them up

Teachers and students are under no obligation to support fantasies that same sex marriages do not exist

Did you know there are more Hetrosexual Swingers sex clubs in many states than healthcare providers?
Funny.

Forum List

Back