Letting Bill Be Bill..

Sarah....if he was a GOOD leader....he would have had at least the Liberal and Moderate Republicans at least giving him the benefit of the doubt.....there were a LOT of Conservative Democrats who were not with him .....the FAR Right crowd will never give him a chance,thats a given.....but if he could not at least had the Moderates and Liberal Republicans saying and some of his own party saying "ok will give you a chance,lets see if your idea's work"....then he aint much of a leader.....you dont say things that PISS OFF the other side and expect them to support you....good sound leaders bring or keep the troops together.....not widen the gap between them....and this includes people with diverse ideas.....when your elected President of the US ....your now the leader of everyone here from the Far Right to the Far Left.....not just your party and its members....if you think since he has been the President he has Brought this Country closer together.....then your some where else Sarah.....its getting to a point where you cant see the other side standing on the edge on their side.....before Bush came along....you were able to talk to the other side.....Bush widened it to where you had to yell to the other side......now you can hardly see the other side and need a cell phone to talk to them.....he is not a good leader Sarah....
It first started to show with his "police acted stupidly" BS.........A leader has facts in place before opening their mouth on any issue.......Obama has a tendency to not think before he speaks......That can be quite dangerous.

Another clear sign was when he let some low level staffer take the hit for the AFOne over NYC fiasco. A real leader takes the blame for things like that. Instead Obama let some poor smuck take the hit.

He breaks literally every rule of leadership they teach in OCS.
Yeah, I forgot about that lil' fiasco!

mmm..I don't know ..

Letting Bill be Bill didn't work out so well when he was President....:suck:

It first started to show with his "police acted stupidly" BS.........A leader has facts in place before opening their mouth on any issue.......Obama has a tendency to not think before he speaks......That can be quite dangerous.

Another clear sign was when he let some low level staffer take the hit for the AFOne over NYC fiasco. A real leader takes the blame for things like that. Instead Obama let some poor smuck take the hit.

LO! So you are saying Bush was a Super-Bad leader who should never have been elected. I got it!!

mmm..I don't know ..

Letting Bill be Bill didn't work out so well when he was President....:suck:

I think it worked pretty well for him, all and all. Got him some great advertising that is probably still working for him today. I bet every one of those college grads looking for a glimps of Bill, are wearing a blue dress. (Like the tie, it is a tip off! LOL!) :lol:

So many blow jobs, so little time.....................:cool:

What is that reason?

The two year extension of tax cuts for the rich places the republicans on the wrong side of this debate. Democrats really like dragging the argument out so there's never a question that they only conceded because this is the best deal they're going to get before greedy Repubs take over.

I think you all know that and it's the reason for all of these diversionary comments about Obama actually allowing Bill Clinton to have an opinion on this. :eek::lol:

Your assumptions are false. Stick to your own opinions, you suck at telling other people what they think and know by virtue of the fact that you even think that's a valid way to address another.

:confused: :lol: Do you even know how psychotic you seem here?

if he knew how to lead Sarah the Country would not be as far apart as he has let it get.....you dont lead by saying things that alienate half the Country....leadership is about more than just policy decisions....its also about keeping the ship from mutinying...when Clinton was in, there was a divide,but really no worse then those before him.....Bush(another not very good leader) let it become a huge Gorge.....now its the Grand Canyon....and its not getting any better.....Obama is no leader.....

No Harry, the Republicans were the reason for the divide. THEY were the party of no, the hater teapartiers and they made the decision not to participate for two years. Obama is a leader. He is working with Bill Clinton and others to get this country moving again after years of neglect by corrupt Rs.

Indes like what Obama just did, Rs hate it so I've come to the conclusion that he's doing something right.

Just sit back and relax, Harry, there's more to come.

Is Obama going to invite Carter to run a press conference in the White House?

I don't know, he was pretty cute and funny in an interview a couple of weeks ago. Especially musing about Palin..

Here's the thing, your stupid presidents will never, ever measure up.

Thus the hatred

How pathetic, a brainwashed, delusional, or I suppose typical lefty, tryna muster some sort of bizarre, half assed, DNC talking point reasoning for Obama abandoning his Prez. duties, and telling the world he aint up to this job, nor does he like it.

Yea, why not invite Carter to lead the next Prez. conference, so what if he's 1 of the worst, most failed presidents in history, looks like it's all just flying out the window now.....

LO! So you are saying Bush was a Super-Bad leader who should never have been elected. I got it!!

no one knows how anyone will lead until they are put in a leadership position.....Bush had the opportunity at one point,if he would have LED and made the right decisions,to possibly be one of the greatest presidents ever....we know how that worked out.....

No, I think by "Fiasco," WJ meant allowing Conhog into OCS.

No Harry, the Republicans were the reason for the divide. THEY were the party of no, the hater teapartiers and they made the decision not to participate for two years. Obama is a leader. He is working with Bill Clinton and others to get this country moving again after years of neglect by corrupt Rs.

Indes like what Obama just did, Rs hate it so I've come to the conclusion that he's doing something right.

Just sit back and relax, Harry, there's more to come.

I don't know, he was pretty cute and funny in an interview a couple of weeks ago. Especially musing about Palin..

Thus the hatred

Carter was "pretty cute and funny in an interview a couple of weeks ago?"

:eusa_think:

Perhaps Dems should nominate Kermit the Frog in 2012.

Kermit_380x223_796982a.jpg

Thus the hatred

Maybe Rs will nominate the trout clubber or the adulterous hypocritical liar Newt or Huckabee/Norris...

:cuckoo:

Why not just shut the fuck up Samson, your side has nobody who can beat Obama.

Thus the hatred

Maybe Rs will nominate the trout clubber or the adulterous hypocritical liar Newt or Huckabee/Norris...

Oh my.

:eek:

Did I strike a nerve.:lol:

Yeah don't forget, the Obama is a SUPERHERO and NOBODY can beat him..:lol::lol:

Indeed. Obama's problem is that so many of his Super Hero Deeds are Double Super Secret.

4272409115_fc7f743fd0.jpg

Maybe Julian Assange can do him a favor by publishing the super hero exploits of Obama and his magic bomb defusing unicorn.

Oh my.

Not really you're just annoying, trying to get attention and trolling up the forum, as usual.

Oh my.

Not really you're just annoying, trying to get attention and trolling up the forum, as usual.

:eusa_hand:

It's not my fault that Kermit the Frog is as "pretty cute and funny in an interview," as Jimmy Carter.

:eusa_angel:

:eusa_hand:

It's not my fault that Kermit the Frog is as "pretty cute and funny in an interview," as Jimmy Carter.

:eusa_angel:

33rd+Annual+Kennedy+Center+Honors+UNzrW9N0Hqxs.jpg

Scary..

No what's really scary is the OP's inability to remain on topic.:lol:

No, it seems to be your inability to make any sort of point. The Democrats you are criticizing aren't even running. Your scary ass candidates think they can actually win.

Pathetic.

Get real, you have nothing but a bunch of wingnut dumbasses as your heros. It's time someone explained that to your ass.

Forum List

Back