Letting Bill Be Bill..

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
I miss Bill..

At Obama's side, Clinton backs tax deal

WASHINGTON — Bill Clinton implored Democrats to back the tax-cut deal that President Barack Obama negotiated with Republicans as the former president made a surprise appearance at Obama's side in the White House briefing room Friday.

Comparing Obama in '10 and Clinton in '94

"I don't believe there is a better deal out there," Clinton told reporters who'd been summoned at a moment's notice to see the former chief executive back the current one. Clinton and Obama had just finished a private meeting in the Oval Office.

At Obama's side, Clinton backs tax deal - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

mrbill.jpg

Not him again

This was an event.
Wow...Obama had to bring in a closer to seal the deal that he couldn't do himself.
Surreal moment.

This was an event.
Wow...Obama had to bring in a closer to seal the deal that he couldn't do himself.
Surreal moment.

He already made the deal. Dems will vote for it, Bill just came in to make them feel better about doing that. :eusa_shhh:

Jealous?

This was an event.
Surreal moment.

He already made the deal. Dems will vote for it, Bill just came in to make them feel better about doing that. :eusa_shhh:

Jealous?

you missed the point I think sarah....first did you watch the press conf.?

I did....bill schooled obama in how to conduct oneself and how to conduct a presser and how to frame things. The contrast was astronomical and I don't like clinton so lets be clear on that...

but if you had asked me who obama was and the p[resdent was and i didn't know before hand, after watching obamas press conf. when he on about the hostage takers etc, then I watched Bills today, forget it, I'd say obama was some cabinet level member who had not slept and hated his job and bill was the president......so if there is any jealousy to be had, it aint here, I think the left should look itself in the mirror.

the point I think is, he is having such a hard time communicating with his own voter base, his own house leader and committee heads, he needs to bring in bill to shame them in public and quite the herd because he, obama is incapable of dng this himself and the deal is not closed, it were trust me he never would have given bill a chance to do what he did, upstage him while he walks off......are you kidding?

I think it's kind of humorous..

During the Presidential election, Obama and the toady media trashed Bill and Hill now Obama's kissing Bill's ass.. very Presidential..:lol:

This was an event.
Surreal moment.

Jealous?

I did....bill schooled obama in how to conduct oneself and how to conduct a presser and how to frame things. The contrast was astronomical and I don't like clinton so lets be clear on that...

but if you had asked me who obama was and the p[resdent was and i didn't know before hand, after watching obamas press conf. when he on about the hostage takers etc, then I watched Bills today, forget it, I'd say obama was some cabinet level member who had not slept and hated his job and bill was the president......so if there is any jealousy to be had, it aint here, I think the left should look itself in the mirror.

the point I think is, he is having such a hard time communicating with his own voter base, his own house leader and committee heads, he needs to bring in bill to shame them in public and quite the herd because he, obama is incapable of dng this himself and the deal is not closed, it were trust me he never would have given bill a chance to do what he did, upstage him while he walks off......are you kidding?
one knows how to lead.....one hasnt a clue.....i miss Bill too....

Fresh off the campaign trail where all of the candidates he endorsed before November were roundly trounced, Slick Willie gets trotted out For the SECOND time this Year!! to legitamize the National Embarassment that the Obama Administration is fast becomming.

"In my opinion, this is a good bill and I hope that my fellow Democrats will support it," Clinton said. "I thank the Republican leaders for agreeing to include things that were important to the president.

"There's never a perfect bipartisan bill in the eyes of the partisans, and we all see this differently, but I really believe this will be a significant net plus for the country," he added.

"If I were in office now, I would've done what the president has done," Clinton said later.

"If I were in office now, I would've done what the president has done...".....hell, maybe Slickwillie could just move in and get some sweet brown sugah from Michelle?

I'm certain she looks just as good as Monica in a blue dress.:razz:

Last edited:

Jealous?

Obama does know how to lead, he made the right decision for America with the tax cuts and has talked about fights that will soon be taken up.

I'm sure Bill understands the battle weary Obama and he really agrees with this particular policy. I just saw BC talking policy and engaging the press in his way. It was good watching him again.

Obama does know how to lead, he made the right decision for America with the tax cuts and has talked about fights that will soon be taken up.

I'm sure Bill understands the battle weary Obama and he really agrees with this particular policy. I just saw BC talking policy and engaging the press in his way. It was good watching him again.

Awwww..."Battle Weary Obama?"

Maybe he needs another vacation?:eusa_whistle:

This was an event.
Surreal moment.

Jealous?

You know what? You didn't watch the freaking press conference. I like and miss Bill but he was there to do a job for the president. He did it and will do it again if Obama asks.

Stop acting like you're here to teach anyone anything. You're not near ready.

Nobody beats Bush II............

Vacationing Bush Poised to Set a Record - washingtonpost.com

Obama Vacation | President Vacation Time | George W. Bush | Mediaite

Definitely sad when you see a leader have to bring in a former leader to plead his case.

Anyone notice how defeated Obama looks. How tired he looks. How befuddled he looks?

The man was never a leader in his life. He had to pull ol' William Jethro out of bed to do his leading for him.

Lets face it people. The dem's and the Soros machine chose Obama because he spoke well, and they knew he could mesmerize the ignorant.....They knew after the DNC speech that Obama was a great speaker, a junior senator, and that he could be molded and manipulated to lead their cause.....They Knew he wasn't a leader, but felt they could do the leading from behind the scenes. Basically, they just needed a speaker. They could control what he said and did from the behind the scenes.....Just look at who was stuffed into his administration, a bunch of anti-american progressive Soros lackeys......It's blown up straight in their face. The damage to the progressive movement is permanently done.

Obama was USED by the progressive dem's and Soros machine......The man was never presidential material.....He was an empty suit who spoke like MLK with a teleprompter......He's been spoonfed the liberal progressive agenda his entire life. The machine took advantage of that. They realized that Obama was a weak man who could be molded and manipulated to help advance their ridiculous, anti-american cause......Man, they fucked up!

Looking at Obama today, I actually feel a lil' sorry for him......It looked like he's beginning to realize that he's been used by his own party......Like he's been used by the anti-american progressive agenda.

Just imagine how embarrasing it must be to be the most powerful leader in the world, and you have to bring a former leader in to speak for you........It truly was an embarrassing moment......The whole scene was just bizarre. Particularly when Obama just up and left because Michelle was badgering him.

Last edited:

Nobody beats Bush II............

Vacationing Bush Poised to Set a Record - washingtonpost.com

Obama Vacation | President Vacation Time | George W. Bush | Mediaite

Hope and Change Update: (UK Mail) Papa Obama has played more golf in 10 months than Bush did in eight years or Papa Obama has played 24 times this year - as much as President Bush in eight years

Mail Online:
While his predecessor in the White House had a reputation as a golfing playboy, Barack Obama has cultivated a somewhat more serious, down-to-business image.
So it may be a surprise to learn that in his ten months as U.S. President, Mr Obama has already played as much golf as George W Bush did in his entire eight years in power.

article-0-02E9C2BB000005DC-195_224x482.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
omg, letting Bill be Bill.

what, was there a 20something intern around.

Democrat Presidents are the MOST embarrassing thing to happen to our country.

I's friggen sad is when the Obama has to bring in Bill Cinton.

Please wake us when this JOKE is OVER.

Forum List

Back