Letting Bill Be Bill..

OMG, it's the Obama's BABY. he brought the parties together.

that is why the commie-Progressive Bernie Sanders railed on for 8 friggen hours yesterday about why they shouldn't pass this.

what a JOKE, wake us when it ends, please.

If they all vote for the tax cut extension as is in the end, I predict you will have a revelation. The Democrats are doing this for a reason.

Because they got their asses handed to them and hope to go home to a friendly environment. The Republicans have them fooled into thinking most Americans want the uber rich to have tax breaks.

Why would a poster disagree with a post and positive rep it anyway? :confused:

OMG, it's the Obama's BABY. he brought the parties together.

that is why the commie-Progressive Bernie Sanders railed on for 8 friggen hours yesterday about why they shouldn't pass this.

what a JOKE, wake us when it ends, please.

If they all vote for the tax cut extension as is in the end, I predict you will have a revelation. The Democrats are doing this for a reason.

Because they got their asses handed to them and hope to go home to a friendly environment. The Republicans have them fooled into thinking most Americans want the uber rich to have tax breaks.

So much for your idiotic theories..

so you admit the Democrats are playing a game and if the People get fxxked by it, so what.

take a GOOD look folks...DIRTY POLITICS at it's finest.

so you admit the Democrats are playing a game and if the People get fxxked by it, so what.

take a GOOD look folks...DIRTY POLITICS at it's finest.

You're a big fat idiot.

Because they enjoy the exchange?

That's EXACTLY why I did it. I can't believe she even questioned it. The POS rep was statement that I love her passion in defending her position even if I disagree with her.

:clap2:

Nothing wrong with that. I often do the same.

Libs don't get that I guess heh.

Yo, Cum Slurpist.........I'm a "lib" and I do that.

Fuck dude, on occasion I've even pos'd YOUR stupid sperm drooling ass.

Because they enjoy the exchange?

That's EXACTLY why I did it. I can't believe she even questioned it. The POS rep was statement that I love her passion in defending her position even if I disagree with her.

Not a fair statement at all, a few Libs on here have sent pos my way even though we disagree; and I'm sure some of the conservatives on here would never dream of doing so to someone they disagree with.

Dude, you're so all over the board in politics you can't describe yourself as a full blown lib. I agree with u on many subjects.

And my sperm drooling ass is none of your beezwax mister!

Dude, you're so all over the board in politics you can't describe yourself as a full blown lib. I agree with u on many subjects.

And my sperm drooling ass is none of your beezwax mister!

Of course I'm not a lib. Nor am I a teabagger. I could best be described as a independent thinker who tries to figure out where things are going to lead us. Sometimes I agree with conservatives, because we shouldn't wast our resources or money.

But quite a few of my views states that we're supposed to take care of our fellow human.

If I was forced to choose a party, it would be "independent".

Obama does know how to lead, he made the right decision for America with the tax cuts and has talked about fights that will soon be taken up.

I'm sure Bill understands the battle weary Obama and he really agrees with this particular policy. I just saw BC talking policy and engaging the press in his way. It was good watching him again.

if he knew how to lead Sarah the Country would not be as far apart as he has let it get.....you dont lead by saying things that alienate half the Country....leadership is about more than just policy decisions....its also about keeping the ship from mutinying...when Clinton was in, there was a divide,but really no worse then those before him.....Bush(another not very good leader) let it become a huge Gorge.....now its the Grand Canyon....and its not getting any better.....Obama is no leader.....

omg, letting Bill be Bill.

what, was there a 20something intern around.

Democrat Presidents are the MOST embarrassing thing to happen to our country.

I's friggen sad is when the Obama has to bring in Bill Cinton.

Please wake us when this JOKE is OVER.

i think there have been a few Republicans Steph that were kinda embarrassing too....the last guy we had for instance....

omg, letting Bill be Bill.

what, was there a 20something intern around.

Democrat Presidents are the MOST embarrassing thing to happen to our country.

I's friggen sad is when the Obama has to bring in Bill Cinton.

Please wake us when this JOKE is OVER.

i think there have been a few Republicans Steph that were kinda embarrassing too....the last guy we had for instance....

There's also Nixon and Reagan.

Say what you want about Bush.....The man was a true leader.....God help us if we face a catastrophe of the likes of 9/11 with Obama leading the way.

Bush was a leader....until Iraq......he let the Country split apart much more then it has been in my lifetime....and let people around him manipulate him....he then started being a leader, basically, for those who agreed with him.....the guy had 90% of the Country and World behind him,and lost all that in 6 months..... thats not leadership....

Bringing in Clinton was a good idea. This is all about unifying the party.

I loved the way Obama walked off and left the news conference to Clinton proclaiming he has better things to do than deal with this Bull Shit. And that's what it is. The bill will pass. Democrats in the House are just using this opportunity to demonize the Republicans and express their ire that the President for the first time in two years is willing to compromise with the opposition.

This is all about unifying the party.......Democrats in the House are just using this opportunity to demonize the Republicans

yea what a way to bring the Country together.....demonize the other side.....your a typical Party guy Flopper....the party is more important than the country....

I loved the way Obama walked off and left the news conference to Clinton proclaiming he has better things to do than deal with this Bull Shit.

which also shows what kind of a leader he is....

Obama does know how to lead, he made the right decision for America with the tax cuts and has talked about fights that will soon be taken up.

I'm sure Bill understands the battle weary Obama and he really agrees with this particular policy. I just saw BC talking policy and engaging the press in his way. It was good watching him again.

if he knew how to lead Sarah the Country would not be as far apart as he has let it get.....you dont lead by saying things that alienate half the Country....leadership is about more than just policy decisions....its also about keeping the ship from mutinying...when Clinton was in, there was a divide,but really no worse then those before him.....Bush(another not very good leader) let it become a huge Gorge.....now its the Grand Canyon....and its not getting any better.....Obama is no leader.....

No Harry, the Republicans were the reason for the divide. THEY were the party of no, the hater teapartiers and they made the decision not to participate for two years. Obama is a leader. He is working with Bill Clinton and others to get this country moving again after years of neglect by corrupt Rs.

Indes like what Obama just did, Rs hate it so I've come to the conclusion that he's doing something right.

Just sit back and relax, Harry, there's more to come.

Forum List

Back