Letter to my boss....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Letter to My Boss,

I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well, given me benefits beyond belief. I have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and a health plan that most people can only dream about.

Despite this I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position.

During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient. In addition I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.

Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything,

remember that you have no choice in the matter. I can and will do this.

Sincerely,

Every Senator or Congressman running for re-election

--------

Kind of funny, got it in an email

Does it surprise anyone that the majority are Republicans? Sounds like the rich and entitled class likes being rich and entitled.
Can always leave it up to a left wing white woman to make the stupidest post of the day.

Especially, if that left wing white woman is American. Easily, the dumbest people on earth.

Wanna bet this one is a blonde too?

People seem to forget that the "boss" referred to in the fantasy letter is you and me. We don't work for the government, representatives and senators work for us. For the first time in modern history we have a President with the willingness to "drain the swamp" but ignorant people would rather send unfunny e-mails rather than supporting the President or getting involved in the system. This kind of stuff usually happens during successful republican administrations.

1kk8d0_us-adult-film-star-stormy-daniels-in-2006-year-she-alleges-her-affair-donald-640x579.jpg

Letter to My Boss,

I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well, given me benefits beyond belief. I have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and a health plan that most people can only dream about.

Despite this I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position.

During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient. In addition I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.

Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything,

remember that you have no choice in the matter. I can and will do this.

Sincerely,

Every Senator or Congressman running for re-election

--------

Kind of funny, got it in an email
I thought you were talking about teachers. lol.

we pay those lousy bastards a $174K a year SALARY to lie, cheat, steal, and screw us in their spare time.

maybe they are a hell of a lot smarter than I give them credit for.

People seem to forget that the "boss" referred to in the fantasy letter is you and me. We don't work for the government, representatives and senators work for us. For the first time in modern history we have a President with the willingness to "drain the swamp" but ignorant people would rather send unfunny e-mails rather than supporting the President or getting involved in the system. This kind of stuff usually happens during successful republican administrations.

Trump cabinet has broken swamp rules like it is going out of fashion...

His personal lawyer was selling pay for play...

His son in law was penalising countries that didn't back his fathers failed property deal...

White House staff pumping his daughter's products while representing the WH...

1kk8d0_us-adult-film-star-stormy-daniels-in-2006-year-she-alleges-her-affair-donald-640x579.jpg

I think I'd rather have a cold tall glass of Hamm's bear. And there really is no greater insult to Stormy that could be made. Especially by a drunk like me!

EDIT: I misspelled beer (bear), but the mascot for Hamm's is a Bear, so not far off really, and yes, I think I would rather have a romp with the Hamm's Bear than a romp with Stormy.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Last edited:

Trump cabinet has broken swamp rules like it is going out of fashion...

His personal lawyer was selling pay for play...

His son in law was penalising countries that didn't back his fathers failed property deal...

White House staff pumping his daughter's products while representing the WH...

Do you have any evidence to support these preposterous claims?

Does it surprise anyone that the majority are Republicans? Sounds like the rich and entitled class likes being rich and entitled.

That's correct, because the Democrat politicians work year round, for less money, and leave the Congress or Senate poor.

Look for Stormy to fire her 'slip and fall' scum bag lawyer soon.
He only took the case as a way of getting atTrump. Avinati is a well known DEM political operative.
He is soon to be charged with receiving stolen goods and having his law license torn up.
Then he can get a show on MSNBC.

Forum List

Back