Letter to my boss....

Look for Stormy to fire her 'slip and fall' scum bag lawyer soon.
He only took the case as a way of getting atTrump. Avinati is a well known DEM political operative.
He is soon to be charged with receiving stolen goods and having his law license torn up.
Then he can get a show on MSNBC.
His wife is trying to divorce him too.

Does it surprise anyone that the majority are Republicans? Sounds like the rich and entitled class likes being rich and entitled.
Can always leave it up to a left wing white woman to make the stupidest post of the day.

Especially, if that left wing white woman is American. Easily, the dumbest people on earth.

Wanna bet this one is a blonde too?

Aww, Short-stack doesn’t like women.

Does it surprise anyone that the majority are Republicans? Sounds like the rich and entitled class likes being rich and entitled.
Can always leave it up to a left wing white woman to make the stupidest post of the day.

Especially, if that left wing white woman is American. Easily, the dumbest people on earth.

Aww, Short-stack doesn’t like women.
You aren't a women.

1kk8d0_us-adult-film-star-stormy-daniels-in-2006-year-she-alleges-her-affair-donald-640x579.jpg
If that is her, I take back everything I said.
That's Stormy Daniels.
I know, I was being funny about it. Still though :p

Sure you were….

/----/ They are all career politicians.

As the “boss” you have the chance to fire them. Amazingly, the same “swamp” you guys now believe in is the same one you elect every 2 years.
You have no idea who he votes for liar. Everyone of you buttstains lies daily. Looks to me the OP hit the nail on the head and most of the scum in DC are doing just what it says, and then you have to come in and start trolling because you hate America. Too bad you weren't aborted.

As the “boss” you have the chance to fire them. Amazingly, the same “swamp” you guys now believe in is the same one you elect every 2 years.
/----/ Oh I try and fire them every election cycle but I'm out voted by their loyal fan base.

Both sides do it, this is a problem we all need to fix.

Actually incumbency is fine with me.

Why?

Because the next person you put in may be more or less susceptible to the powers and perks of the office, may be more or less competent, and may be more or less to the left or right on the spectrum as to where they feel Congess “stacks up” against the President.

The reason I like Senator McCain so much (and others) is because he recognizes the Senate/House is not the junior partner to the President. Speaker Ryan seems to think that he gets his orders from the President. They do not.

I’ll take the devil I know over the devil I do not any day of the week.

/----/ Oh I try and fire them every election cycle but I'm out voted by their loyal fan base.

Yeah…so you never voted for an incumbent…tell us another lie.

Look for Stormy to fire her 'slip and fall' scum bag lawyer soon.
He only took the case as a way of getting atTrump. Avinati is a well known DEM political operative.
He is soon to be charged with receiving stolen goods and having his law license torn up.
Then he can get a show on MSNBC.

Supposedly, he already pitched the show at the WCD last month.

Letter to My Boss,

I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well, given me benefits beyond belief. I have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and a health plan that most people can only dream about.

Despite this I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position.

During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient. In addition I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.

Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything,

remember that you have no choice in the matter. I can and will do this.

Sincerely,

Every Senator or Congressman running for re-election

--------

Kind of funny, got it in an email
We are their boss. And we really should do something about this.

People seem to forget that the "boss" referred to in the fantasy letter is you and me. We don't work for the government, representatives and senators work for us. For the first time in modern history we have a President with the willingness to "drain the swamp" but ignorant people would rather send unfunny e-mails rather than supporting the President or getting involved in the system. This kind of stuff usually happens during successful republican administrations.
He's not "draining the swamp", he's clogging the drain.

That's correct, because the Democrat politicians work year round, for less money, and leave the Congress or Senate poor.

Fair point. All Pigs eat from the same trough….

The difference is that the “swamp” and this mythical “deep state” creation of the pervert in the white house that you guys now are railing against is the same swamp/deep state you guys worked very hard to install. And you won’t admit it which speaks to the sheer cowardice of the OP and most of the cons here…

Me…I have no qualms about who I voted for in any federal election. I do have regrets locally which is a topic for another thread.

Letter to My Boss,

I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well, given me benefits beyond belief. I have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and a health plan that most people can only dream about.

Despite this I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position.

During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient. In addition I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.

Oh yes, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything,

remember that you have no choice in the matter. I can and will do this.

Sincerely,

Every Senator or Congressman running for re-election

--------

Kind of funny, got it in an email
We are their boss. And we really should do something about this.

Okay…how do you guys feel about Citizens United which allows corporations like the Koch Industries and Amazon.com to spend as much as they want to essentially bribe politicians? Obama was against the Supreme Court ruling….

Are you going to join Obama in being against it?

Oh wait…let me guess…. you suddenly are not concerned about unfettered, unregulated, unimaginable riches being foisted on our lawmakers…. Right?

That's correct, because the Democrat politicians work year round, for less money, and leave the Congress or Senate poor.

The difference is that the “swamp” and this mythical “deep state” creation of the pervert in the white house that you guys now are railing against is the same swamp/deep state you guys worked very hard to install. And you won’t admit it which speaks to the sheer cowardice of the OP and most of the cons here…

Me…I have no qualms about who I voted for in any federal election. I do have regrets locally which is a topic for another thread.

Oh, so I get it. Only Republicans are responsible for the swamp and the deep state (which refers to Obama loyalists) and not the Democrats. Gotcha.

Oh, so I get it. Only Republicans are responsible for the swamp and the deep state (which refers to Obama loyalists) and not the Democrats. Gotcha.

Lets clear a few things up.

There is no swamp.
There is no “deep state”

It was made up by the pervert and his cronies in the administration because the more he can make you think the rest of the government is as sleazy as he is, the better he looks.

There is no swamp.
There is no “deep state”

It was made up by the pervert and his cronies in the administration because the more he can make you think the rest of the government is as sleazy as he is, the better he looks.
/----/ The swamp is slang for Washington DC that was allegedly built on a swamp.
2.) In the United States the term "deep state" is used within political science to describe influential decision-making bodies believed to be within government who are relatively permanent and whose policies and long-term plans are unaffected by changing administrations. The term is often used in a critical sense, vis-à-vis, the general electorate to refer to the lack of influence popular democracy has on these institutions and the decisions they make as a shadow government.[1][2] The term was originally coined in a somewhat pejorative sense to refer to similar relatively invisible state apparatus in Turkey and post-Soviet Russia.[3] With respect to the United States, the concept has been discussed in numerous published works by Marc Ambinder, David W. Brown, Peter Dale Scott, Mike Lofgren, Kevin Shipp and Michael Wolff. - wikipedia

There is no swamp.
There is no “deep state”

Oh yes there is a swamp. How do you think Hillary got off so easily? When did an FBI director ever tell an AG how to do her job before? When did an AG have private discussions with a husband of a woman being investigated, and not recuse herself from the case? It was a cabal.

The DOJ and FBI are still fighting with Nunes about getting the information that would bring the FISA scandal to a rest. There is a reason for that.

There is no swamp.
There is no “deep state”

Oh yes there is a swamp. How do you think Hillary got off so easily? When did an FBI director ever tell an AG how to do her job before? When did an AG have private discussions with a husband of a woman being investigated, and not recuse herself from the case? It was a cabal.

The DOJ and FBI are still fighting with Nunes about getting the information that would bring the FISA scandal to a rest. There is a reason for that.
/----/ What amazes me is that in the 1960s Liberals were protesting against "The Man" and "The Establishment" Today they defend them no matter what.

Forum List

Back