Obama and Trump

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I didn't agree with everything President Obama did, but he was a saint compared to the foul mouthed, racist, sexist, greedy, womanizing, arrogant, fat pig we now have in the oval office. It's still amazing to me how evangelicals can support a man who acts in total opposition to everything they claim to hold sacred. Maybe Trump supporters really are THAT dumb.
disap.gif

I didn't agree with everything President Obama did, but he was a saint compared to the foul mouthed, racist, sexist, greedy, womanizing, arrogant, fat pig we now have in the oval office. It's still amazing to me how evangelicals can support a man who acts in total opposition to everything they claim to hold sacred. Maybe Trump supporters really are THAT dumb.
disap.gif
^A sure sign of being a media fed America hater. Trump will hopefully undo all the damage bath house did.

Every single thing on that list is either an exaggeration or an outright lie.

Just the first few:. Gorsuch is far from honerable, within the first few days he was violating protocol.

TPP is not corrupt and now he wants back in.

Any regulation he eliminated didn't spur job growth, which has been slowing and lags behind the previous few years.

I could go on.

Just the first few:. Gorsuch is far from honerable, within the first few days he was violating protocol.

Any regulation he eliminated didn't spur job growth, which has been slowing and lags behind the previous few years.

I could go on.
You are clearly a poor liar. Trump has done more in a year than bath house did in 8.

Such rubes...

in his first 6 months he reduced the debt by $102,335,703,059...and then in his 2nd six months when it was actually his policies in place...he increased it by
$648,373,770,726. In other words, in his 2nd 6 months he increased the debt by 6 times as much as he reduced it in his first 6 months.

And in the 4 months since his 2nd 6 months ended he has increased the debt by $580,865,383,021, on track for 1.6 trillion dollars added to the debt this CY...and that was after a record setting April for tax revenue.

Yep, Trump is the king of debt.

I could go on.
You are clearly a poor liar. Trump has done more in a year than bath house did in 8.
You are, as usual, completely wrong. But that's ok, at this point you'd need surgery to have your nose removed from tRump's rear end.

I could go on.
Whatever............you are a party of EXCUSES...............

You don't say jack about the corruption and abuse of power used by Obama.

You say nothing when the DNC and Hillary Campaign paid to dig dirt and that included using Russian Sources.

You say nothing when a FISA Warrant was used to spy on the other campaign with none of it validated.

You say nothing when the FBI are caught Lying when they lock others up for it.

You say nothing when Hillary destroyed evidence that was ordered turned over by the Courts.

You say nothing when the IRS destroyed evidence in investigation of targeting citizens.

You say nothing on saying a video did it in Libya.

You say nothing that Obama's foreign policy was a failure.

You say nothing.................You know nothing..............AND YOU LOST.

IG report coming out soon.

We'll see if there is true justice in this country.......

Doubt it........the Deep State.........will protect it's own.

I could go on.

You say nothing when the DNC and Hillary Campaign paid to dig dirt and that included using Russian Sources.

You say nothing when a FISA Warrant was used to spy on the other campaign with none of it validated.

You say nothing when Hillary destroyed evidence that was ordered turned over by the Courts.

You say nothing when the IRS destroyed evidence in investigation of targeting citizens.

Because those are all made up things invented just to distract the faithful (that's you) from the real crimes.

I could go on.
You are, as usual, completely wrong. But that's ok, at this point you'd need surgery to have your nose removed from tRump's rear end.
It obvious Trump has done things to help Americans which is the duty of government. You clowns keep up these deranged displays it only hurts you more and makes you look like the complete losers you are.

Can't you come with a more original and childish was to spell Trump? lol

I could go on.

Because those are all made up things invented just to distract the faithful (that's you) from the real crimes.
You wouldn't know a REAL crime if it bit you in the ass.

Riddle me this..............A judge court order tells you to turn over evidence. I want you to destroy it.....then go tell the judge you did so........

We can send you post cards to your jail cell.

I could go on.
It obvious Trump has done things to help Americans which is the duty of government. You clowns keep up these deranged displays it only hurts you more and makes you look like the complete losers you are.

Can't you come with a more original and childish was to spell Trump? lol
tRump has done things to help tRump. Not you, not me, not any average American.

And I'm spelling his name correctly.

I could go on.

You wouldn't know a REAL crime if it bit you in the ass.

Riddle me this..............A judge court order tells you to turn over evidence. I want you to destroy it.....then go tell the judge you did so........

We can send you post cards to your jail cell.
We aren't talking about tRump's cia nominee.

Forum List

Back