Let's try to make this forum vastly more interesting!!

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This is a good one for everybody. Some here have taken the SAT test. But did you know that the Test included a problem that every person giving any of the 4 answers to got it wrong? It involves 2 circles with the smaller circle rotating around the larger circle. see if you get the answer correct?

The SAT Question Everyone Got Wrong​

This is a good one for everybody. Some here have taken the SAT test. But did you know that the Test included a problem that every person giving any of the 4 answers to got it wrong? It involves 2 circles with the smaller circle rotating around the larger circle. see if you get the answer correct?

I'd say 3.

The radius of B is three times larger, the circumference is 3 times larger/longer than that of A.

I'm guessing it isn't the answer. I'll go watch now

I'd say 3.

The radius of B is three times larger, the circumference is 3 times larger/longer than that of A.

I'm guessing it isn't the answer. I'll go watch now
Even the person doing the video said 3. The answer will surprise you.

Even the person doing the video said 3. The answer will surprise you.

Yeah, I'm watching it and they've gone for 1, 3 and 4.

I'm still struggling with 4, mostly because I can't really test it myself, and because it seems to depend on where you're viewing it from.... or something.

Have not looked at the video but it seems that the type of question is one that essentially looks at Spatial Awareness .
Just one of several markedly different Traits that only in total best approximate to an IQ measure .
But even that would be only an Academic IQ as distict from Emotional or Experential ones .
Doubtless good fun but signifies precious little .

My opinion comes from being academically fully qualified in Psychology -- BA plus Post Graduate

it was called the ACT when I took it.

I actually did not take the SAT or the ACT test. Instead, I took one named the Work Keys test I believe it was. I don't remember how well I did.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (class of 2000)

I stopped following the video when I saw that the Q was not well-wordrf, at the end.

Also, I have better things to do or concern myself with

Have not looked at the video but it seems that the type of question is one that essentially looks at Spatial Awareness .
Just one of several markedly different Traits that only in total best approximate to an IQ measure .
But even that would be only an Academic IQ as distict from Emotional or Experential ones .
Doubtless good fun but signifies precious little .

My opinion comes from being academically fully qualified in Psychology -- BA plus Post Graduate
Look it. It is very informative. At the time, the test was so serious it decided many peoples future.

There is one poster that says that they got the correct answer. By the way, that was not one of the supplied answers on the test.

Forum List

Back